2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] TOT v LAS [GP-J MCT 1]

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane must be happy that he is getting a breather.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

3 mins added time
Jack Clarke blazes a chance wide
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Clarke almost gets a dream debut but shoots wide.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

FT 3-0
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Should have been 4 but we will settle for the 3 instead. Cleansheet finally.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If Spurs messed you would have found dd ejaculating all over this thread.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:If Spurs messed you would have found dd ejaculating all over this thread.

I have better things to do than watch losers. But I assume it was business as usual?

Its a Goal wrote:This is what I am talking about this team. Complacency. Almost gave a goal back.
Its a Goal wrote:Sanchez is lucky there with that nudge. Could have been called as a pen.
Its a Goal wrote:Sloppiness beginning to sip into their game.
Its a Goal wrote:The problem I have with this team is their tendency for complacency.
Its a Goal wrote:We should be more than a goal up.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

^^^Sorry the lads didn't give you a chance to go full orgy with yourself today :lol:.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:^^^Sorry the lads didn't give you a chance to go full orgy with yourself today :lol:.
Unfortunately, you are quite pitiful. The pain and anguish you felt last weekend, when you were writhing on the floor, crying like your heart had been torn out your chest, was nothing.

In case you didn't notice, I have given up on you. I have tried to help you but not only do you fail to listen, you have actually a masochist. I wont waste my time any longer. Good luck!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao

How much did you pay Die? :rotf: This was a few days after the West Ham game:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Danfo. A pity that I didn't know. I would have contributed if there was payment. Jose probably would too.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Danfo. A pity that I didn't know. I would have contributed if there was payment. Jose probably would too.
Bobo IAG would have started a GoFundMe campaign to get Die arrested or hire bodyguards to protect his baby. :lol: :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:Danfo. A pity that I didn't know. I would have contributed if there was payment. Jose probably would too.
Chai fans are just the best with our emotion.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Danfo. A pity that I didn't know. I would have contributed if there was payment. Jose probably would too.
Bobo IAG would have started a GoFundMe campaign to get Die arrested or hire bodyguards to protect his baby. :lol: :lol:
Sure I would have hired bodyguards that are bulky to help me slap him up for his daftness.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: ^^^Sorry the lads didn't give you a chance to go full orgy with yourself today :lol:.
Unfortunately, you are quite pitiful. The pain and anguish you felt last weekend, when you were writhing on the floor, crying like your heart had been torn out your chest, was nothing.

In case you didn't notice, I have given up on you. I have tried to help you but not only do you fail to listen, you have actually a masochist. I wont waste my time any longer. Good luck!
Spurs not losing another 3 goal lead and keeping a cleansheet pain you like this reach :rotf:? Long may Spurs continue to squeeze onion into your eyes :mrgreen:.

Your problem is that you only take delight in Spurs misfortune but never care to be objective about issues. I have criticize players when they underperform or just been absolutely terrible in games while praising those who have performed beyond expectation. You on the other hand will only criticize players and never see any redeeming quality in a player who might be struggling for form.

Last season Aurier was constant hit or miss but Jose saw something and kept him, something you predicted will not happen. You even went as far as saying Aurier will never start a match with the arrival of Matt. Not only did he start he had 2 very good games until his unfortunate poor game against the spammers.

You criticized the team and called them losers forgetting we had players, especially defenders, still recovering from injury.

It is early season and the team will make mistakes as they have yet to completely jell and the defense is yet to bed in completely. I will rather we make these makes at this point of the season rather than late on when it counts the most.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Long may Spurs continue to squeeze onion into your eyes :mrgreen:.
apologies, it seems my discussions with you over the last 1.5 years has made you come to the conclusion that I have an emotional connection to YOUR CURSED club. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You actually think that if YOUR CURSED club gets relegated or win a trophy it affects me in anyway? :lol: :lol: I have been accused of many things in my life and in football, but this is quite a first! To be accused of having an emotional feeling about anything related to Tottenham??!! :rotf: :rotf: Tottenham??? :lol: Because I took time out to advise you?? Odiegwu! :rotf:
Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
Your problem is that you only take delight in Spurs misfortune but never care to be objective about issues.

Let me be very clear so that there is no misunderstanding, I do NOT care about your club. If you get relegated or go bankrupt or win the league, that is your problem. Your club's existence is of zero interest to me. Legitimately, I watch your club the same way I am presently watching United v Chelsea. Spur's misfortune or fortune is YOUR concern and not mine. I thought you were someone who is reasonable like Cristao, thats why I began to advise you in the Spring of 2019 when I actually started to watch your club for the first time and I was stunned at all the on-field problems I could see. However, you have shown me that you are NOT a reasonable man and you will no longer hear pim from me --in relation to any advise.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] BUR v TOT [WK 6]

Post by Its a Goal »

Buuhuu, so you have such a thin skin. You like to dish but don't like taking back. Spurs existence doesn't impact my life nor for the most part anyone else's here. We come here to have fun and discuss. You for the most part correctly point out the issues with Spurs but when you get it wrong or misjudge the situation you never want to accept criticism instead you take it personal and decide to walk out with your toys, in this case analysis.

My friend enjoy the banter jare. Life is too short to be getting worked up over anything I say :taunt:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Notable absentees today: Dele, Sanchez, Aurier, and Winks. Bale on the bench likewise Rodon and Reguilon.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Buuhuu, so you have such a thin skin. You like to dish but don't like taking back. Spurs existence doesn't impact my life nor for the most part anyone else's here. We come here to have fun and discuss. You for the most part correctly point out the issues with Spurs but when you get it wrong or misjudge the situation you never want to accept criticism instead you take it personal and decide to walk out with your toys, in this case analysis.

My friend enjoy the banter jare. Life is too short to be getting worked up over anything I say :taunt:.
No problem. Like I said, no more!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Notable absentees today: Dele, Sanchez, Aurier, and Winks. Bale on the bench likewise Rodon and Reguilon.

Please tell me, who is first choice right back? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: dd, there is nothing funny about it. Just because a new face walks through the door doesn't guarantee a start. Knowing JoMo, he is more about what you bring to the team rather than what you have. Aurier is known factor and JoMo is comfortable with him therefore Matt has to show in training he deserves to start over him.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its very funny. You really should try comedy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same way I guaranteed you that your crap favorite players will be sold, I am guaranteeing you now-- Doherty will be your starting right back. Absolutely nothing you, Aurier or his agent can do about that. The decision has been made.
So guess who is first choice RB :taunt:?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Notable absentees today: Dele, Sanchez, Aurier, and Winks. Bale on the bench likewise Rodon and Reguilon.
Please tell me, who is first choice right back? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: dd, there is nothing funny about it. Just because a new face walks through the door doesn't guarantee a start. Knowing JoMo, he is more about what you bring to the team rather than what you have. Aurier is known factor and JoMo is comfortable with him therefore Matt has to show in training he deserves to start over him.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its very funny. You really should try comedy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same way I guaranteed you that your crap favorite players will be sold, I am guaranteeing you now-- Doherty will be your starting right back. Absolutely nothing you, Aurier or his agent can do about that. The decision has been made.
So guess who is first choice RB :taunt:?
Rotation. Competition. This is what Aurier needs to keep him focused. Remember when he said he didn't have competition for his spot when it was only KWP? Now he knows he has to has to start playing better and consistently.