2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] ANT v TOT [GP-J MCT 2]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Interesting lineup. CB of Sanchez and Davies is weak but should be strong enough for the task. Aurier back in the first team likewise Dele who will pair up with winks in the midfield. Although Lo Celso will play 10 Bale will have a free reign to operate across the front.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I thought Toby was going to start and give Antwerp something memorial to cherish as the returning son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Antwerp ain't a bad team at all.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele still makes bonehead decisions in the final end of the pitch.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aurier lucky to get the decision there as he got mugged off the ball.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Almost 20 minute in and Bale has yet to influence the match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso's touch is a little off pace as he is either overpassing or under passing.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks is playing rubbish.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies. Davies. Davies. What the hell.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Davies fark up leads to Antwerp goal
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

$#% defender! hope he continues to inflict pain and anguish on their fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Poor decision making from Bergwijn
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The lads will now have a sense of urgency to their game.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

$#% defender! hope he continues to inflict pain and anguish on their fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :taunt:
Trust you to show up when the going is not well.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Trust you to show up when the going is not well.
You are so girly :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Vinicius misplaced his touch during a promising buildup.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele is the one I see getting whaled off at the end of the half if it stays this way.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Reguillon stops an almost certain goal
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

HT 1-0
Poor, disjointed half from Spurs
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote:HT 1-0
Poor, disjointed half from Spurs
Couldn't agree with this assessment. The final 3rd is where the problem exist as they can't seem to find the right player to give the ball to.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is not the match for Vinicius. It will be best to bring on both Kane and Son in place of him and Dele.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:This is not the match for Vinicius. It will be best to bring on both Kane and Son in place of him and Dele.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: