2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] ANT v TOT [GP-J MCT 2]

Post by toyin133 »

Jose sends on the cavalry
Son, Hojbjerg and Lucas on
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Davinson spares Winks' blushes
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: see pass from Winks? These defenders truly hate that their fan :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura on for Aurier, Dele off for Son, Lamela

Winks almost caused another disaster thanks to Aurier.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Statement of intent with 4 changes at half time when I predicted 2.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The intensity has picked up and soon Antwerp will be forced into a mistake.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Statement of intent with 4 changes at half time when I predicted 2.
A man who is always wrong :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

see basket davies and sanchez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Mbokani blazes over the bar from 2 yards out
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

From 1 yard Antwerp failed to double their lead.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris saved a lob.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

No more messing around, Kane getting ready to come on
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Statement of intent with 4 changes at half time when I predicted 2.
A man who is always wrong :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ara'n kanmi. Leave me alone :evil:.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Bale off
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale off for Kane.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is going to take up to the new year for Bale to find his form.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Great block to deny Son from scoring
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wow, that should have been the equalizer for Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aurier's whipped in cross couldn't find Lamela's head.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Lamela pointed to where he wanted the ball, Aurier crossed it there and Lamela failed to make contact with his head
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Miscommunication in the final third between Son and Lamela leads to another waste.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The final 3rd is where the breakdown has to stop. No point building up only to misplace the pass.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is looking like one of those days where the final third can't seem to click.