Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by YemiBrazil »

Pogba and Cavani on
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Mata and Martial off

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

1-3 Cavani

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ole survives again!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ole and the team are playing boju boju with the emotions of United fans :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

oloye wrote:Ole and the team are playing boju boju with the emotions of United fans :lol: :lol:
:lol: Terrible situation. You know you are getting nowhere with him in charge yet he won't gree make dem sack am!

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Life on the line, Olly drops Zinedine ZePog. Racist.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Why am I not surprised. The worst time to play Ole is when his job is on the line. The best time - after he has been hailed. That suggests some very uncomfortable things about Man Utd.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

mcal wrote:...will be tricky. Everton lost last week, and will not want to lose 2 straight. Plus they have a proven coach, vs United who may be going in for 3 straight loss, and a shaky coach. I see a draw
On the contrary Everton have lost Richarlison and Gomes. They are very average now.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
benteke wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Image

Ole's masterpiece act of defending :mrgreen:
Just as i was discussing with danfo, when the coaching is confused, all the players look bad and poor.
No structure or plan at all.
To even call this naive defending is being lenient. What i see here is sheer laziness and irresponsibility on the part of the players.

When Keane questioned of there were leaders in the team, Ole and Slabhead were quick to respond that they had leaders in the team. You see certain questions are so deep, it is not by mere words that you answer, in football the answer is usually on the field.

Anyone remember when Jose was still there, I think it was the final match on the uefa, when Jose wanted certain players to go for corner and Herrera overulled Jose with a better defensive arrangement, something which Jose later acknowledged and praised him for. That is leadership.

Now how can a team all push into the opponents half, everyone into the half of the opponents half. I have never seen anything like that before, not even when we were in primary school when everyone would bunch together to play the inter class.

My Jaws dropped when I saw this. If this was bad enough the second goal just confirms how daft these players are.
Uncle abeg no vex answer me this,What if the coach get upset that you dont follow his instruction like how Herrera did?
But you are right that is what is call leadership which this Manu team dont have.But i saw leadership or well organized team against a well drilled PSG few weeks ago.
So uncle where did you think this Manu will finish and how come this same team finish 3rd?They might not be as bad as folks making it sound.
I don't think any coach will go against a better decision from one of the senior players in his team especially if the decision makes a lot of sense.

There was an instance with Liverpool 2 seasons ago it was in the dying minutes and they had a free kick, someone wanted to take it, I think the bench even asked the person to take, Van Dyke refused and told someone else to take it, they got the winning goal from it. No coach will go against such.

There is no coach that would ask his team to take that position United took in those pictures, this is where leaders come in, they look around and ensure that the team is not playing or positioning themselves like rookies. If all your players crossed into the other half, not even by a few metres away from the center line, they were so deep inside Instanbul's half it beggars belief, and you have a Spanish international keeper on about 300k a week who decided to keep quiet to watch the shambles, that is lack of leadership.

Many keepers would scream at the danger of being exposed. The whole team is rotten.

As for where they would finish, I don't know, but they cannot continue to lose at home like they are doing, it is a matter of ftine before their confidence is gone and before you know it relaxation njakiti struggle begins.
Oloye, why are you blaming De Gea who was not on the field? Na so he done vex you reach? :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cristao II wrote:
mcal wrote:...will be tricky. Everton lost last week, and will not want to lose 2 straight. Plus they have a proven coach, vs United who may be going in for 3 straight loss, and a shaky coach. I see a draw
On the contrary Everton have lost Richarlison and Gomes. They are very average now.
...I noticed that, if he was on the field e for be serious wahala for United.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:Why am I not surprised. The worst time to play Ole is when his job is on the line. The best time - after he has been hailed. That suggests some very uncomfortable things about Man Utd.
KPOM Ole dey used juju when under pressure
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

oloye wrote:Ole and the team are playing boju boju with the emotions of United fans :lol: :lol:
Ole is guaranteed decent results when he sends out his Fred /McTominay combo against teams that leave space for United to counter attack.
Anything else usually spells disaster.

And Ole has a problem called Pogba & Donny Van De Beek.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

benteke wrote:
Ole is guaranteed decent results when he sends out his Fred /McTominay combo against teams that leave space for United to counter attack.

Maybe OGS needs 2 dial up Allegri or watch some vids of how
P2 became one of the best midfielders in the world.
This ain’t Ozil we talking about, but a certified baller.
Build a team around this maestro and see some ball playing skills like never before.
The struggles of P2 are on the coaches.
The boy is too good for this.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:
benteke wrote:

Build a team around this maestro and see some ball playing skills like never before.
P2 doesnt want to play for Manu again,
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Sleaky72 wrote:
benteke wrote:

History will remember otherwise. Pogba can't touch Ozil's numbers.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

Sleaky72 wrote:
benteke wrote:

Pogba was never one of the best in the world, he wasn't even the best mids on the Juve team with Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio. I won't even get to the French team.

At best he was one of the best emerging talents and it's talk like yours that has derailed his progress.

Pogba thinks he's much better than he is. Fernandes is playing under the same coaches and producing week after week.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Donzman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
benteke wrote:

Pogba was never one of the best in the world, he wasn't even the best mids on the Juve team with Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio. I won't even get to the French team.

At best he was one of the best emerging talents and it's talk like yours that has derailed his progress.

Pogba thinks he's much better than he is. Fernandes is playing under the same coaches and producing week after week.

Fernandes is not producing week after week, he is as inconsistent as they come
The only difference is that he is not yet in the position where Ole drops him for his poor shows, he is still the gaffer's favourite :biggrin:
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

benteke wrote: Fernandes is not producing week after week, he is as inconsistent as they come
The only difference is that he is not yet in the position where Ole drops him for his poor shows, he is still the gaffer's favourite :biggrin:
I "overstated" the case, but if Pogba was producing anywhere near Fernandes Man U will be challenging.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

:lol:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

EPL refs, SMDH
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

They called off that penalty. Jeezuz!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is just ridiculous. ManU awarded another penalty that isn't deserved.