ANCQ SIL 0 - NIG 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ANCQ SIL 0 - NIG 0

Post by 1naija »

ohenhen1 wrote:So Nigeria can't beat the Lone stars after two games. This is the level Rohr and Pinnick has brought to the SE. Both need to be sacked.
This started during JJ era. Sierra Leone is still riding on the confidence they gained from that era. Remember Okocha calling one of the games against them the game of his life? And then proceeded to waste 15 freekicks.

Okocha, We have not forgotten! :mad: :mad:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Jokes aside, as thin as our midfield is, Rohr & NFF should consider convincing Mikel to reconsider his decision to retire at 33. He's been playing 90 mins twice per week for Stoke City as their Captain and they are only 4 pts off the top of their table yet, there's no use for him on a team where an injury to Ndidi & injury prone Etebo leaves us with no capable cover.

Whether you like the bobo or not, there is still a big need for Mikel on this paper thin midfield squad. Ah ah.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote:Mohamed Kallon said, Nigeria played for a draw and a clean sheet!
What would he have said? That's what you get when you let minnow teams equalize in your backyard
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

We are still atop the table with 8 points.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Disappointing result. I guess the slim positive is the clean sheet. We'll be fine and are still on top of our group. I expect the team to improve.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

fabio wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:So Nigeria can't beat the Lone stars after two games. This is the level Rohr and Pinnick has brought to the SE. Both need to be sacked.
Thank God, head-to-Head would not be used to determine, if there is tie.
Like away goals count as two :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:and we have learned from him. Another progress after learning from Madagascar
4 years and still learning on the job. This one is on the job training or learning?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Odas wrote:
What would he have said? That's what you get when you let minnow teams equalize in your backyard
He said Nigeria played smart :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
surakat
Egg
Egg

Post by surakat »

Ghana lost to Sudan :shock:
oju lo pe si!

Uche Shriners Club...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ac0D82yjA2o
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:curse: We don't care about what Mohamed KALLON said!!!! what did YOU and YOURSELF say? :sneaky:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

surakat wrote:Ghana lost to Sudan :shock:
Ghana last won the ANC in..........
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Caf needs to train some of its FAs on how to record matches. I have never seen such poor recording of a football game as this.

Pre COVID, the camera team for Broadcasters like beIN Sports would have been flown in. With an expanded qualification format, and COVID , all the fault lines have been exposed.

For your sanity, I would suggest taking up golf, where the uneven terrain is par with the sport. To say the least.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Senator WIRES wrote::curse: We don't care about what Mohamed KALLON said!!!! what did YOU and YOURSELF say? :sneaky:
Rohr must stay. We want continuity and stability.
surakat
Egg
Egg

Post by surakat »

wanaj0 wrote:
And now they might not even qualify :oops:
oju lo pe si!

Uche Shriners Club...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ac0D82yjA2o
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

I am afraid that if we get Eze....Rohr can play him as a DM....guy needs to go sorry. He is a coward...not acceptable with the talent in his disposal and not with the current footballing climate
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Sota
Egg
Egg

Post by Sota »

fabio wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote::curse: We don't care about what Mohamed KALLON said!!!! what did YOU and YOURSELF say? :sneaky:
...continuity of this kind ball? I tire for you o.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

green4life wrote:Jokes aside, as thin as our midfield is, Rohr & NFF should consider convincing Mikel to reconsider his decision to retire at 33. He's been playing 90 mins twice per week for Stoke City as their Captain and they are only 4 pts off the top of their table yet, there's no use for him on a team where an injury to Ndidi & injury prone Etebo leaves us with no capable cover.

Whether you like the bobo or not, there is still a big need for Mikel on this paper thin midfield squad. Ah ah.
Everyone likes Mikel but he has had enough...
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Sota wrote:
fabio wrote:
You can't tell sarcasm!
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

surakat wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
And now they might not even qualify :oops:

They have 9 points.
Sota
Egg
Egg

Post by Sota »

Dammy wrote:
Sota wrote:
fabio wrote:
You can't tell sarcasm!
...can't right now o with this your handwriting.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Sota wrote:
fabio wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote: :curse: We don't care about what Mohamed KALLON said!!!! what did YOU and YOURSELF say? :sneaky:
Mentally our young players are not strong enough for this type of game! They are still learning!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:Jokes aside, as thin as our midfield is, Rohr & NFF should consider convincing Mikel to reconsider his decision to retire at 33. He's been playing 90 mins twice per week for Stoke City as their Captain and they are only 4 pts off the top of their table yet, there's no use for him on a team where an injury to Ndidi & injury prone Etebo leaves us with no capable cover.

stop embarrassing yourself, please. :roll: :oops:

this is just ridiculous. you really think the issue is a lack of midfielders??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

olu wrote:Disappointing result. I guess the slim positive is the clean sheet. We'll be fine and are still on top of our group. I expect the team to improve.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?