Nigeria Seals AFCON Spot (false news)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria Seals AFCON Spot (false news)

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria Seals AFCON Spot

Post by Tobi17 »

:rotf:
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Not true. SL with 3 points are still in the running with 2 games left.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Orion wrote:Not true. SL with 3 points are still in the running with 2 games left.
And we might even lose our next remaining matches... I'm sure even Lesotho have been emboldened by the incredible feat SL pulled off in our backyard... get that old clown off while we've still got the time, and hire an interim coach with refreshing ideas until we're sure he is good enough to be a hired permanently.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:
Orion wrote:Not true. SL with 3 points are still in the running with 2 games left.
And we might even lose our next remaining matches... I'm sure even Lesotho have been emboldened by the incredible feat SL pulled off in our backyard... get that old clown off while we've still got the time, and hire an interim coach with refreshing ideas until we're sure he is good enough to be a hired permanently.
You keep saying this thing, though I am beginning to agree with you guys, but who are we going to hire?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Odas wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
You keep saying this thing, though I am beginning to agree with you guys, but who are we going to hire?
Anybody we get can't do any worse than Rohr, Amunike deserves a chance at the very least.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria Seals AFCON Spot (false news)

Post by jette1 »

I agree Amunike would do better technically but the bane of Nigeria and local coaches hinges on managerial skills - meaning human Capital management. No local coach would have the capacity to bring in and mentor All these players from all over. They players would apprehensive to even hard to convince to accept offer to play For Nigeria. But when it is a foreigner telling another foreigner to come to what constitutes a foreign place to both player and coach then the ambivalence is thinned.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Odas wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
The NFF will find a yes man and it’ll be “sack him” it’s a never ending cycle!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigeria Seals AFCON Spot (false news)

Post by ohenhen1 »

Benin Republic is our next game. Nigeria will have to play better.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx