My summary of the game- Video was too poor for 10 points

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
My summary of the game- Video was too poor for 10 points

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Nigeria remains on course to qualify for Nations Cup despite lacklustre draw in Freetown - See more at: https://bit.ly/32SMTYy

We once more fail;ed to beat lowly Sierra Leone, managing only two shots on target throughout the 90 minutes. There is no two ways about this, Gernot Rohr has to go as he has clearly taken the team as far as he can and the only way from here is downwards.

Already, our African contemporaries like Algeria, Cameroon and Senegal have all already qualified for the tournament with two games to spare. Nigerian, however, still has to face the ignominy of two more games away in Cotonou and at home to Lesotho.

Once upon a time, Gernot Rohr used to qualify Nigeria for tournaments with two matches to spare. However, the poor man is way past his best now as his team selections, tactics and substitutions show, so it is time for him to retire from the game that has left him behind.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: My summary of the game- Video was too poor for 10 points

Post by Tobi17 »

Thank God we don't have to endure your 10 pts borefest
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Nigeria remains on course to qualify for Nations Cup despite lacklustre draw in Freetown - See more at: https://bit.ly/32SMTYy

We once more fail;ed to beat lowly Sierra Leone, managing only two shots on target throughout the 90 minutes. There is no two ways about this, Gernot Rohr has to go as he has clearly taken the team as far as he can and the only way from here is downwards.

Already, our African contemporaries like Algeria, Cameroon and Senegal have all already qualified for the tournament with two games to spare. Nigerian, however, still has to face the ignominy of two more games away in Cotonou and at home to Lesotho.

Once upon a time, Gernot Rohr used to qualify Nigeria for tournaments with two matches to spare. However, the poor man is way past his best now as his team selections, tactics and substitutions show, so it is time for him to retire from the game that has left him behind.
Ayo where are the points (the 10 points)? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: E be like say you don taya
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

:mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Odas wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Nigeria remains on course to qualify for Nations Cup despite lacklustre draw in Freetown - See more at: https://bit.ly/32SMTYy

Ayo where are the points (the 10 points)? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: E be like say you don taya
I must confess Rohr has worn me out. However, here is my shortlist of 10 to replace him:

[1] Marcelo Bielsa
[2] Pep Guadiola
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Roberto Mancini
[5] Ruud Guillit
[6] Frank Rijkaard
[7] Jurgen Klinsman
[8] Mauricio Pochettino
[9] Jose Mourinho
[10] Diego Simeone