I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOOO!!!!'

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOOO!!!!'

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

OOooojibijigbi!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: SE wayo trap don catch me again o. Abeg, dem say we have the best talent in a generation so man don relax dey wack Amala with assorted bushmeat only to find out that the wicked were at work all the while. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Brazil no fit beat us, Ukraine na lie ...ase na Sierra Leone package dem prepare for our downfall. How can one be so wicked? :shock: 1,2,3,4 goals is not enough to beat the saros in Nigeria. :scared: :scared: :scared: since I've been watching SE I can count on one hand how many times we've scored 4 goals, all of a sudden it's not enough for Sierra Leone wey no reach Osun state se. Haaaa, now we have to win in saro to qualify. If 4goals weren't enough in Niaja then how many goals we get to score in Saro to win? Kai...they say the meek shall inherit the earth but that's a lie. The wicked will have a say about that. :scared:

Anyway sha, Kongi will not be watching this wicked game tomorrow, have to look out for myself . Obamacare no dey cover ambulance. :scared: :scared: :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Celebrity
Egg
Egg
Re: I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOOO!!!!'

Post by Celebrity »

Against Salone? GTFOH My Nicca!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:OOooojibijigbi!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: SE wayo trap don catch me again o. Abeg, dem say we have the best talent in a generation so man don relax dey wack Amala with assorted bushmeat only to find out that the wicked were at work all the while. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Brazil no fit beat us, Ukraine na lie ...ase na Sierra Leone package dem prepare for our downfall. How can one be so wicked? :shock: 1,2,3,4 goals is not enough to beat the saros in Nigeria. :scared: :scared: :scared: since I've been watching SE I can count on one hand how many times we've scored 4 goals, all of a sudden it's not enough for Sierra Leone wey no reach Osun state se. Haaaa, now we have to win in saro to qualify. If 4goals weren't enough in Niaja then how many goals we get to score in Saro to win? Kai...they say the meek shall inherit the earth but that's a lie. The wicked will have a say about that. :scared:

Anyway sha, Kongi will not be watching this wicked game tomorrow, have to look out for myself . Obamacare no dey cover ambulance. :scared: :scared: :scared:
My broda, you not get pikin baff or work to do or time to exercise or rest after work? You dey worry for something wey not dey affect your life directly. Relax! :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

highbury wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:OOooojibijigbi!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: SE wayo trap don catch me again o. Abeg, dem say we have the best talent in a generation so man don relax dey wack Amala with assorted bushmeat only to find out that the wicked were at work all the while. :scared: :scared: :scared:

SE don finish me patapata.

My broda, you not get pikin baff or work to do or time to exercise or rest after work? You dey worry for something wey not dey affect your life directly. Relax! :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

:scared: :scared: :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

shaking against Saro? Rubbish!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Finally, my brother has shaked. It seems all will be well today.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

This man still dey shake oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote:shaking against Saro? Rubbish!

Kongi is a class A USDA certified imbecile. If we had a better coach and better players which he(Kongi advocates against), He wont be shaking for yeye Saro.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.