The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Lacazette's quality is not in question. He delivered for is on our way to winning the FA cup
Is this another fantasy tale or did I watch a diff
cup run?
Do you watch football or you just set out to reinforce your prejudices? Go have a look at the key role Laca played in a team effort in our cup run. I know you often use bad moments in games to reinforce your prejudices about a player you do not like. To you, these players must not make any mistakes and any good they do is often ignored. Fair enough, that's your your modus operandi.

Here is the opposite. Remember Auba's goal that came off the post against City. Do you remember the key role Laca played in controlling a difficult pass from Tierney on the half turn before the pass wide to Pepe. That was a key moment because that play got us out of the press into space, giving us time to dictate the next phase of play leading to the goal. I can go on and highlight many other key contributions from the player in that game but it is pointless.

On the day Laca's contribution in the role he played for the team was key to us winning that game on the way to the FA cup. Prejudice should not be used for reason, it makes us look like f00ls.
Don’t wanna 2 be rude, but there is a chasm in yer understanding of this game.
Don’t even need 2 bring up the litany of yer stories that R so wrong they make
a fiction writer blush or claims and assertions that would make Trump blush.
But now you’re trying to bamboozle us in broad daylight.

Here I’ll make it clear for ya: Laca is shiet!
Poor to average in dribbling, heading, striking, and in every attribute or index
used in rating strikers ... and that’s a bloody fact!

Ye keep talking about instances, where Auba used his unmatched predatory instincts
2 credit Lacazette? This is mental and instance and I ask you what yer watching?
Clearly we are watching diff games. Yer example is also laughable but have it to
your taste ... it’s yer opinion and you’re entitled to it. I’ll just stick to mine.
Your opinion of Laca being whatever is just that, an opinion. We all know that a player with the career he has enjoyed is nothing like your opinion. You don't get to play for France if you are what you claim he is. You don't get yo score and create all the chances he has done if he is what you claim he is.

I leave you with these videos. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

https://youtu.be/jeLCUT61fgY

https://youtu.be/ID7Ae-txnlA

This is not opinion, it is called evidence and there is a ton of them where they came from.
Chief we will not see eye to eye on this and let’s just agree on that.
You’re a top man but I hate to break it 2 ya but Guenduozi has a better
uv wearing Les Blues colors in a major tourney than Laca.
uv fact when’s the last time he’s been invited for a major game?
The fact that Giroud is ahead of him says it all but what does a young-in
like me know
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why bring Giroud into this? Giroud scored 100 goals at Arsenal doing what he does. He is a damn good footballer.

Guendouzi let himself down. Let's look at Arteta right now. He is the problem. He has given Niles 7 minutes of football in the league. He messed a winning team, instead of developing the team. Then he tries all sorts of tricks with selection and formation.

Forget Laca or any player, the manager must own it.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Lacazette's quality is not in question. He delivered for is on our way to winning the FA cup
Is this another fantasy tale or did I watch a diff
cup run?
Do you watch football or you just set out to reinforce your prejudices? Go have a look at the key role Laca played in a team effort in our cup run. I know you often use bad moments in games to reinforce your prejudices about a player you do not like. To you, these players must not make any mistakes and any good they do is often ignored. Fair enough, that's your your modus operandi.

Here is the opposite. Remember Auba's goal that came off the post against City. Do you remember the key role Laca played in controlling a difficult pass from Tierney on the half turn before the pass wide to Pepe. That was a key moment because that play got us out of the press into space, giving us time to dictate the next phase of play leading to the goal. I can go on and highlight many other key contributions from the player in that game but it is pointless.

On the day Laca's contribution in the role he played for the team was key to us winning that game on the way to the FA cup. Prejudice should not be used for reason, it makes us look like f00ls.

Poor to average in dribbling, heading, striking, and in every attribute or index

Ye keep talking about instances, where Auba used his unmatched predatory instincts
2 credit Lacazette? This is mental and instance and I ask you what yer watching?
Clearly we are watching diff games. Yer example is also laughable but have it to
your taste ... it’s yer opinion and you’re entitled to it. I’ll just stick to mine.
Your opinion of Laca being whatever is just that, an opinion. We all know that a player with the career he has enjoyed is nothing like your opinion. You don't get to play for France if you are what you claim he is. You don't get yo score and create all the chances he has done if he is what you claim he is.

This is not opinion, it is called evidence and there is a ton of them where they came from.
like me know

Why being Giroud into this? Giroud scored 100 goals at Arsenal doing what he does. He is a damn good footballer.

Guendouzi let himself down. Let's look at Arteta right now. He is the problem. He has given Niles 7 minutes of football in the league. He messed a winning team, instead of developing the team. Then he tries all sorts of tricks with selection and formation.

On Arteta we agree but I don’t see the relevance of bringing up AMN.
His continued use of Auba on the wing while Laca and Nketiah continue
2 give us nothing while missing game changing chances is more of an indictment.

Also his decision to put the likes of Mustafi, Chambers and even Mari on the Europa and EPL rosters instead of Saliba is sheer gross incompetence. I’m not even gonna start with his
poor game management.
But I support his binning of Ozil and Haka :sneaky:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

like me know

Why being Giroud into this? Giroud scored 100 goals at Arsenal doing what he does. He is a damn good footballer.

Also his decision to put the likes of Mustafi, Chambers and even Mari on the Europa and EPL rosters instead of Saliba is sheer gross incompetence. I’m not even gonna start with his
poor game management.
The Owner binned Ozil, not Arteta. As for Xhaka, he had a massive training ground fight with Partey two days before that Villa game. Partey is the main man and rightly so. Xhaka, Ceballos and ElNeny can fight for the remaining shirts.

But I think he needs Willock in that midfield. The midfield is where Villa killed us. Arteta still has not got this right. I know we tried to sign Ngungu from RB Leipzig and looked at Enock Mwepu of Salzburg amongst others. So it is clear Arsenal are looking to completely overhaul their midfield.

But Arteta must come up with solutions ASAP.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

oloye wrote:
shaq wrote:
oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Danfo ...Can we dash Villa Pepe and Willian and Willock and ..... Get Grealish from them :( and add 80 Million on top ?

My fear is Arteta will coach the lion out of him and turn him to a kitty cat cat sha
The time to get Grealish was 2 years ago when EPL clubs (like Tottenham) were dithering. He is a fantastic player. My concern is that any club that wants him now will be forced to pay something that is outrageously above what is appropriate for him. VIlla will be asking for 100 million. :lol:
correct. Even when we blanked them 4-0 at the FA Cup finals, he was using Bellerin to drink garri. There was even a PK that wasnt called after he abused Bellerin who dragged him down.

100 million for him is not bad if we paid 70 million for the Ivorian set player
The boy will use anyone to drink garri, he has this Irish swag around him. Kai imagine if we had the this boy and Declan Rice?
Who are WE ? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
If you don't know who we are then I won't tell you who are we :lol:
Welcome back home chief. :clap: :clap: :clap:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

like me know

poor game management.
The Owner binned Ozil, not Arteta. As for Xhaka, he had a massive training ground fight with Partey two days before that Villa game. Partey is the main man and rightly so. Xhaka, Ceballos and ElNeny can fight for the remaining shirts.

But I think he needs Willock in that midfield. The midfield is where Villa killed us. Arteta still has not got this right. I know we tried to sign Ngungu from RB Leipzig and looked at Enock Mwepu of Salzburg amongst others. So it is clear Arsenal are looking to completely overhaul their midfield.

And the solution is right there staring Arteta in the face. Remember how on these pages I analyzed what formations i will use depending on who I am playing. He should simply revert back to playing 4-2-3-1 when playing the rest 17 teams in the league bar Man City and Liverpool. For those two he can play 3-4-3 or whatever he wants.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

The Owner binned Ozil, not Arteta. As for Xhaka, he had a massive training ground fight with Partey two days before that Villa game.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

like me know

poor game management.

Nkuku.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

And the solution is right there staring Arteta in the face. Remember how on these pages I analyzed what formations i will use depending on who I am playing. He should simply revert back to playing 4-2-3-1 when playing the rest 17 teams in the league bar Man City and Liverpool. For those two he can play 3-4-3 or whatever he wants.
Azuka you make a great point although there R three more teams I’d
add 2 that list. Lacazette cannot be on that formation or anywhere near
the first team. He blew the game vs Liverpool by blowing sitters and even as
poorly as we played vs Villa, he had a free header not long after going down a
goal which would’ve changed the whole narrative.

What’s the pt. having a striker who has average speed, can barely dribble, is an
average shooter, hopeless in the air and can’t convert in crucial times.
Nah it’s time to release the Captain!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

like me know

poor game management.

I agreed then, and I agree now.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Just curious - I am not a fan of Xhaka but how does he make the swiss team day in day out and puts up a good shift everytime - is it because they play less game than at the club level or the system suits him better , infact I also noticed that for the swiss he does not magnet cards like he does when he plays for us !!
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Just curious - I am not a fan of Xhaka but how does he make the swiss team day in day out and puts up a good shift everytime - is it because they play less game than at the club level or the system suits him better , infact I also noticed that for the swiss he does not magnet cards like he does when he plays for us !!
Different roles in a different team system. He is Captain and plays more like a defensive midfield forward (creative box to box) with people (Benrhami) covering behind him. At Arsenal he cannot play that role in the league that is break neck speed and cut throat. Arteta played him best in that midfield but Arteta knows teams target him, stopping him from playing. Although he has improved his movement to avoid markers, he needs he needs movement from team mates, this often means the rigid structure Arteta demands has to be flexible, thus compromising the structure's defensive solidity.

Consequently, Arteta is now looking for a more defensive role for him, left of 3 cebtral defenders. He does not like it and wants to keep his midfield role and is in conflict with the manager.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Azuka you make a great point although there R three more teams I’d
add 2 that list. Lacazette cannot be on that formation or anywhere near
the first team. He blew the game vs Liverpool by blowing sitters and even as
poorly as we played vs Villa, he had a free header not long after going down a
goal which would’ve changed the whole narrative.

What’s the pt. having a striker who has average speed, can barely dribble, is an
average shooter, hopeless in the air and can’t convert in crucial times.
Nah it’s time to release the Captain!
Laca need to learn how Harry Kane who is not fast also play the game hold the ball.
If Laca was a good finisher like Auba or Kane i believe we would be like second in the league.
The miss chances against City,Liverpool ,Leicester and Aston Villa is just too much.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Consequently, Arteta is now looking for a more defensive role for him, left of 3 cebtral defenders. He does not like it and wants to keep his midfield role and is in conflict with the manager.
WaffiChief,
Last week Twas Haka in a punch up with Partey
and now he is in a fight with Arteta.
Where do ya pluck these conspiracy theories from?
:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

El Neny tests +ve for Covid.
The hits just keep coming.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

benteke wrote:
Silly all round - why are they letting this kind of news get out ?

And why cant this yeye players channel all this boxing into their game shiooo :curse: :curse:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

benteke wrote:
FAKE NEWS.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Sleaky72 wrote:
benteke wrote:
FAKE NEWS.
Dani Ceballos and David Luiz: Leaked training incident angers Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta says there will be "consequences" for the source who leaked a story about an incident between Dani Ceballos and David Luiz.

Reports said the two had clashed after a rough challenge by Ceballos during a practice match and that Luiz had drawn blood from his team-mate.

Arteta described the incident as "nothing" and was more concerned about it becoming public knowledge.

He said: "I don't like the fact that that incident comes out at all."

The Spaniard added: "I will find out where it is coming from and if that is the case, that goes completely against what I expect from each other, the privacy and the confidentiality that we need, and there will be consequences."

Asked to explain his version of events, Arteta said: "Training is very competitive and issues happen a lot of times. Those things get resolved immediately within the team and there is not much to say.

"There is no problem at all."

After the story broke on Thursday, Spain midfielder Ceballos, on a second season-long loan from Real Madrid, took to social media to deny the reports - retweeting the article below the word: "FAKE."

It is not the first time the 24-year-old has been in a disagreement with a Gunners team-mate that has gone public.

On 12 September, he was caught on camera in a dispute with fellow substitute Eddie Nketiah as they warmed up before Arsenal's 3-0 Premier League win at Fulham.

Brazilian Luiz, 33, joined Arsenal from Chelsea in August 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... l/55023525
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

“Arteta described the incident as nothing”

Again Fake News!

After the story broke on Thursday, Spain midfielder Ceballos, on a second season-long loan from Real Madrid, took to social media to deny the reports - retweeting the article below the word: "FAKE."
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Sleaky72 wrote:“Arteta described the incident as nothing”

Again Fake News!

:rotf: Arteta the boss has said he will be fishing out the mole who leaked the story of the 'incident'.
And here you are still in denial :laugh:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

benteke wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:“Arteta described the incident as nothing”

Again Fake News!

:rotf: Arteta the boss has said he will be fishing out the mole who leaked the story of the 'incident'.
And here you are still in denial :laugh:
What’s yer deal son? Party is involved says it fake. The manager is trying 2 find out who is spreading lies and yer taking meds 4 another man’s headache? Ok enjoy yerself
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

MatG in starting lineup vs Dortmund.
After that it’s Athletics Madrid V Barcelona.
Good day of Football
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This season is wide open oooh onlyArsenal and City sleeping while others are improving