Kalu/ Maja 1 Rennes 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kalu/ Maja 1 Rennes 0

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/68675/Renne ... deaux.html

Kalu and Maja both start. Let's get back to our job of watching games and picking SE starters. :thumbs:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kalu/ Maja 0. Rennes 0

Nice assist by Kalu after taking on a couple defenders. Wish we had that in Freetown. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kalu/ Maja 1 Rennes 0

Good 1st half by Kalu. Moved the ball well and got an assist. The battle between him and. Lookman for thw left wing will be epic. Lookman is obviously the better player due ti ability to create but Kalu just needs more composure.

I would play lookman when vs teams with good. Pitches. Aince he cant play on cornfields.
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Don't forget Moses Simon as well.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Good 1st half by Kalu. Moved the ball well and got an assist. The battle between him and. Lookman for thw left wing will be epic. Lookman is obviously the better player due ti ability to create but Kalu just needs more composure.

I would play lookman when vs teams with good. Pitches. Aince he cant play on cornfields.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

olu wrote:Don't forget Moses Simon as well.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Good 1st half by Kalu. Moved the ball well and got an assist. The battle between him and. Lookman for thw left wing will be epic. Lookman is obviously the better player due ti ability to create but Kalu just needs more composure.

Yup! I actually forgot about Simon. He definitely will have a say.
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Kali was simply majestic today. most of Bordeaux's attacking moves was started by Kalu.

We know Rorhr's first 3 wingers anyday is Kalu, Sammy and Simon. The 4th position would be a battle between ejuke, Dennis and lookman.

I think lookman should battle for the AM position. Besides, dude can't play African football. He isn't strong enough. Very few foreign borns are physically strong like Iwobi and Balogun.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Now look man,Lookman this,Lookman that but the boy will most likely hold out until England make it clear he’s not going to make their bench.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

chief nfachairman wrote:Kali was simply majestic today. most of Bordeaux's attacking moves was started by Kalu.

We know Rorhr's first 3 wingers anyday is Kalu, Sammy and Simon. The 4th position would be a battle between ejuke, Dennis and lookman.

I think lookman should battle for the AM position. Besides, dude can't play African football. He isn't strong enough. Very few foreign borns are physically strong like Iwobi and Balogun.
Kalu is talented, everyone knows this. The issue is how consistent is he? It is not enough to be good in one out of every 10 games. That's what differentiates world class players from "potentially good players".
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

gochino wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Kali was simply majestic today. most of Bordeaux's attacking moves was started by Kalu.

Kalu is talented, everyone knows this. The issue is how consistent is he? It is not enough to be good in one out of every 10 games. That's what differentiates world class players from "potentially good players".
I 100% agree with you.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

chief nfachairman wrote:
gochino wrote:

I 100% agree with you.
So what makes Lookman any better?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

This is one of the most nonsensical comments I've read on CE. Not strong enough to play African football when 90% of the African players he will face play in Europe. So in your own mind, Iwobi is "physically strong?" LOL! I laugh. My broda, please stop this silly stereotype that the white man has told us that all balck players are "strong and fast" and nothing more. Tell me how that physical play of African football has hindered the likes of Mahrez, Sallah, Ziyech and the dozens of African starts who were developed in Europe.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?