Paul Pogba to Asante Kotoko for £53million

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Paul Pogba to Asante Kotoko for £53million

Post by Rawlings »

Top Ghanaian politician millionaire ready to splash £53 million to sign Paul Pogba for Asante Kotoko

A top Ghanaian politician millionaire Bernard Antwi Boasiako has vowed to cough up £53 million to sign Manchester United star Pau Pogba for two-time African champions Asante Kotoko.

The politician, who is the Ashanti regional chairman of the ruling New Patriotic Party, is confident of bringing the French super star to the Ghanaian top-flight in a sensational bold claim.

Antwi Boasiako, nicknamed 'Chairman Wontumi' wants to launch a massive attempt to sign the Real Madrid target for the Ghanaian giants.

He went on to praise new Chief Executive Officer of the club, Nana Yaw Amponsah for work done at the club so far.

“I believe in Nana Yaw Amponsah. I think that guy has the vision to help Ghana’s football so I have asked them to go to Manchester United to trigger the release clause of Paul Pogba… You know day in day out his price comes down and now I learnt it’s around £53M. I will pay," he said on Wuntomi TV.

“I want to bring him to Kumasi Asante Kotoko SC and tell the world that there’s a club in Ghana bigger than Manchester United,” he added.

“There’s a business aspect that you haven’t seen but I will make returns through the sale of his jerseys and others so paying his weekly wages would not be a problem at all.'

The Reds have already had the country talking with the signing of Brazilian Fabio Gama.

Asante Kotoko start their Ghana Premier League campaign next week against Techiman Eleven Wonders.

https://ghanasoccernet.com/top-ghanaian ... nte-kotoko
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
The Eagle
Egg
Egg
Re: Paul Pogba to Asante Kotoko for £53million

Post by The Eagle »

Rawlings wrote:Top Ghanaian politician millionaire ready to splash £53 million to sign Paul Pogba for Asante Kotoko
That was a spelling error. The politician is a fan and club member of Akpeteshie Kotoko, not the better known Asante Kotoko.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Paul Pogba to Asante Kotoko for £53million

Post by jette1 »

The Eagle wrote:
Rawlings wrote:Top Ghanaian politician millionaire ready to splash £53 million to sign Paul Pogba for Asante Kotoko
That was a spelling error. The politician is a fan and club member of Akpeteshie Kotoko, not the better known Asante Kotoko.
Was his Dad originally from Edo or imo state
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."