2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] TOT v LUD [GP-J MCT 4]

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura scores from a Vini assist. Cruise control.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Whiteman for Hart
White for ALLI
Scarlett for Moura
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Mourinho is brining on the youngins including Whiteman to replace Hart. Dele off for Harvey White while Lucas comes off for 16 year old Scarlett.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Scarlett and then White unable to score from good opportunities
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

White makes his first save. It was comfortable.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Scarelett almost makes a spectacular debut and White just shoots wide.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Scarlett shoots wide from a promising position
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Scarlett is showing the class he is going to be someday.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ref is not giving Scarlett any calls. Wants him to toughen up.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Hojbjerg gets what should be the last yellow of the night
Full Time 4-0
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg gets a yellow for the team.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

That is how I like my European nights

Goals
Clean sheet
Rested key players
Have debut to young players
Great team spirit
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Ref is not giving Scarlett any calls. Wants him to toughen up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You seem to have spoken to the ref?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks admitted he didn't mean the shot that got the goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Ref is not giving Scarlett any calls. Wants him to toughen up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You seem to have spoken to the ref?
Don't need to as his actions spoke for him :taunt:.

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Its a Goal wrote:Mourinho is brining on the youngins including Whiteman to replace Hart. Dele off for Harvey White while Lucas comes off for 16 year old Scarlett.
But Mourinho doesn't play youth......
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzJrvDc9oLk[/video]
Quite inspiring and moving. I know I yab you quite a bit cos of your knuckleheadedness but on this one you don good 8-).

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] CHE v TOT [WK 10]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele still can't make the team despite a good midweek performance.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Interestingly that Aurier to starting again in the league second week running :D.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:Interestingly that Aurier to starting again in the league second week running :D.
Did not the dude had a good game last time against city?