Vardy - An area boy

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Vardy - An area boy

Post by Gooner1 »

English footballer Jamie Vardy's comment in Pidgin English, commonly spoken in Nigeria, has entertained fans online.

Vardy was responding to teammate Wilfred Ndidi's comment about him breaking a corner flag during celebrations.

Kelechi Iheanacho had shared a photo on Instagram and asked Ndidi what he was looking at.

He responded: "Corner flag wey Vardy break .. lol".

Vardy replied: "No be me do am" - meaning, I did not do it.

Vardy scored Leicester City's winning goal against Sheffield United and snapped the flag getting a yellow card for it.

Nigerians online were excited by his playful denial in Pidgin.
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Vardy - An area boy

Post by kajifu »

We should have gone for him than Laca
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

vardy is a baller. Love his style pf play
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:We should have gone for him than Laca
You tried but his loyalty to Leicester meant nothing could tempt him to leave.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
Loyalty ko! Uncle, if Liverpool, City, Chelsea, United, Barca, madrid, bayern came in, you think Vardy would have been speaking about loyalty? LOL. Dude just didnt want to leave a club that is on the up to a club that is declining. Leicester has finished above Arsenal for multiple seasons, played in CL more recently than Arsenal, won the league more recently than Arsenal and are presently higher than Arsenal on the table. What will cause him to make such a downward movement in his career?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ouch! Do you have to be so cold and mean to my North London friends? :lol:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
Loyalty ko! Uncle, if Liverpool, City, Chelsea, United, Barca, madrid, bayern came in, you think Vardy would have been speaking about loyalty? LOL. Dude just didnt want to leave a club that is on the up to a club that is declining. Leicester has finished above Arsenal for multiple seasons, played in CL more recently than Arsenal, won the league more recently than Arsenal and are presently higher than Arsenal on the table. What will cause him to make such a downward movement in his career?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
One day we go come back to our best.We are still the invisible,third with most league titles.More FA cup.