Why Does "Abakpan" Conte Continue to Fail in Europe

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Why Does "Abakpan" Conte Continue to Fail in Europe

Post by kalani JR »

What happened, I just woke up?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

O ma se o! :woot:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Inter will not fire Conte. He is paid too much. He also finished second last year. We are in trouble.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I think I should open a consulting firm, where top clubs can engage me to advise them on coaching and transfer policies. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Inter will not fire Conte. He is paid too much. He also finished second last year. We are in trouble.
Inter needs to frustrate him so that he resigns. He has a hot temper doesnt accept nonsense and lacks the incapacity to survive in less than ideal circumstances-- he is NOT resourceful. Knowing all these, make the situation at Inter less than ideal and the man will quit within 6 months to 1 year. One way to do that is transfers. Dont give him the players he wants. Instead buy the players you know are important for Inter's future. Refuse to sell the players he hates as well.

The guy has done a number on Inter. He has bought almost a new squad filled with EPL rejects and old men. He made them buy Eriksen in January for 20m pounds!! a player who would have been free in the summer. Now he has refused to play Eriksen and is now pushing Eriksen out. LOL. Inter legit has blown not just 20m, but wages on an assed they would have to flog for a huge loss, because Conte is not resourceful and needs readymade tools. smh