Why does owngoal keep looking for CE trouble?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Why does owngoal keep looking for CE trouble?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/12/ ... d-by-rohr/

Why do they keep trying to incite yawa and sshhaos on this forun? :laugh: Sometimes i feel like their articles are motivated by CE topics and are designed promote certain ideas, players or coaches.

Now they're claoming that Rohr has decided to start Olise and Ejaria with Ndidi vs the next opponent. Im convinced there's an owngoal spy amongst us. Who is it? :laugh: I have my suspicions but i don't want to call people out.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why does owngoal keep looking for CE trouble?

Post by vancity eagle »

Can u imagine.

Ejaria and Olise already in the starting lineup without playing a single match, or even completing a switch.

I dont even know if Olise has stated his intent to play for us.

Personally I think Olise is one for the future. He should be capped asap to lock him down, but I dont think he is a starter for now. I will take Iwobi over him any day.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Own goal is fan made, most of their best journalism is from news that’s already in the public domain and everything else is less guess work or opinion!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/12/ ... d-by-rohr/

Why do they keep trying to incite yawa and sshhaos on this forun? :laugh: Sometimes i feel like their articles are motivated by CE topics and are designed promote certain ideas, players or coaches.

Now they're claoming that Rohr has decided to start Olise and Ejaria with Ndidi vs the next opponent. Im convinced there's an owngoal spy amongst us. Who is it? :laugh: I have my suspicions but i don't want to call people out.

We all know you wrote that article. The poor grammar, poor editing and the smell that emanates from owngoal is a dead giveaway. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Own goal is fan made, most of their best journalism is from news that’s already in the public domain and everything else is less guess work or opinion!

Owngoal people know how to manufacture stories from nowhere.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Robotnik wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Own goal is fan made, most of their best journalism is from news that’s already in the public domain and everything else is less guess work or opinion!

They’re a product of the people,a lot Nigerians tend to talk without evidence of what they’re saying regardless of who’s listening!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

so the list of invitees for March has not come out but own goal already knows who will be in the first 11?? Na wah, please is there any credible Nigerian football site? Please just one! Not two! I tire.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Robotnik wrote:

They’re a product of the people,a lot Nigerians tend to talk without evidence of what they’re saying regardless of who’s listening!
And they will swear in God's name even without evidence. Nigerians tend to use suspicions and assumptions as evidence, like the fool who claims that I wrote the article. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Robotnik wrote:

And they will swear in God's name even without evidence. Nigerians tend to use suspicions and assumptions as evidence, like the fool who claims that I wrote the article. :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Feelings over fact.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

bret- hart wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/12/ ... d-by-rohr/

We all know you wrote that article. The poor grammar, poor editing and the smell that emanates from owngoal is a dead giveaway. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kai!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Robotnik wrote:

:rotf: They really believe what they're saying when accusing people,bless the fools!