Ndidi is such a good footballer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg
Re: Ndidi is such a good footballer

Post by Ugbowo »

Hoijberg looked like a learner today. Ndidi bossed EVERYTHING!
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

kawawa wrote:Dude is a beast. I cannot even believe someone was wondering if he would regain his position because Mendy was playing well.
Ndidi was the reason Jose played Locelso & Ndombele together, Ndombele started with his jolly dribbling and he found the going tough.. later on, Jose Mourihno had to take out both of them..
Ndidi really had a belter of a game.. it was actually Aurier that ruined the game for Tottenham, that was a needless Pk to conceed.
afc##
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The way Wilfred bullied Sissoko and Hojberg..oh my and the goal Vardy forced an own goal came from Ndidi's great ball winning and easy finesse passes
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Lmaoo @ "such a good footballer"

Dude is the best defensive midfielder in the league, No one comes close!

remember when they were hyping Holjberg for weeks as the best? :rotf: Ndidi came back from injury and put him right in his place.
I think people making mistake,he is not just the best in the league but in the world.I dont know any DM i will pick hiom over Ndidi.If he was not injured Leicester would have been top of the league now simple
Fulham's Anguissa is not as good at breaking up play but he's better than Ndidi in every other aspect of the position.
Did you watch the 2018 WCQs between Nigeria and Cameroon? Ndidi bossed Anguissa over the 2 matches and also at AFCON 2019.
I am happy
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cally wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I still think he's too limited in attack for a top level DM. Otherwise one of the best ball winners
Top level defensive midfielder limited in attack? Smh

You might as well look for top level striker limited in defence, or top level goal keeper limited in scoring goals.
One of the main jobs of a DM is to initiate the attack.

I see your point but I think you need to understand the difference
between a defensive midfielder and a deep lying playmaker.
They might both be the deepest midfielder but their roles are different .
... now there are a few like Thomas Partey who can do both ... but most are either a role like Xavi Alonso or Jorginho, or a Casemiro/Fernandinho type of pure DM.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

remember when they were hyping Holjberg for weeks as the best? :rotf: Ndidi came back from injury and put him right in his place.

kpom. Danfo, no vex, but this is the kind of player Arsenal should have pursued instead of stiffs like Xhaka. Man U, Liverpool, or Chelsea will sign him for big money soon
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

chuks69 wrote:
kawawa wrote:Dude is a beast. I cannot even believe someone was wondering if he would regain his position because Mendy was playing well.
Ndidi was the reason Jose played Locelso & Ndombele together, Ndombele started with his jolly dribbling and he found the going tough.. later on, Jose Mourihno had to take out both of them..
Ndidi really had a belter of a game.. it was actually Aurier that ruined the game for Tottenham, that was a needless Pk to conceed.

but that's part of what Aurier comes with. That was Aurier being himself
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ndidi na bully kai, great game from him and he’s not even 100% yet. Just needs to cut out some of his needless fouls.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
chuks69 wrote:

Continuous stupidity game after game...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Wilfred Ndidi

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

I was picking up a few presents for my loved ones yesterday. I was tuned into BBC 5 live where they happened to have an interview with one Wilfred Ndidi. I was shocked when he said his idol was one Obi Mikel. Has the young man never heard of one Jay Jay Okocha? Surely this is a crime punishable by death. After all Okocha was said to be better than Ronaldo(Brazilian)+Pele+Maradona. Some CE's even claimed to love Okocha more than their own mothers. Can some sense not be knocked into the young man?
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: Wilfred Ndidi

Post by highbury »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:I was picking up a few presents for my loved ones yesterday. I was tuned into BBC 5 live where they happened to have an interview with one Wilfred Ndidi. I was shocked when he said his idol was one Obi Mikel. Has the young man never heard of one Jay Jay Okocha? Surely this is a crime punishable by death. After all Okocha was said to be better than Ronaldo(Brazilian)+Pele+Maradona. Some CE's even claimed to love Okocha more than their own mothers. Can some sense not be knocked into the young man?
Ndidi is a smart man. He clearly knows his football. Mikel had a far better understanding of the game than JJ Okocha. Okocha provided for a better entertainment value. Nigerians gets bamboozled by JJ's aimless dribbling
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:

I think people making mistake,he is not just the best in the league but in the world.I dont know any DM i will pick hiom over Ndidi.If he was not injured Leicester would have been top of the league now simple
Fulham's Anguissa is not as good at breaking up play but he's better than Ndidi in every other aspect of the position.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Anguissa who failed at Fulham, and went on loan to Villareal to repair his career, after they were relegated. Now, they brought him back and they are fighting relegation again? or another Anguissa? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kaii!! Ndidi has suffered! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
chuks69 wrote:

Continuous stupidity game after game...
Una dey find IAG trouble o! You know he loves his baby daddy, Aurier, and will not tolerate anyone saying the truth about his Aurier! :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Aurier no be a Plantanian? he still carry Cameroon blood and style of play.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Cally wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I still think he's too limited in attack for a top level DM. Otherwise one of the best ball winners
Top level defensive midfielder limited in attack? Smh

You might as well look for top level striker limited in defence, or top level goal keeper limited in scoring goals.
One of the main jobs of a DM is to initiate the attack.

I see your point but I think you need to understand the difference
between a defensive midfielder and a deep lying playmaker.
They might both be the deepest midfielder but their roles are different .
... now there are a few like Thomas Partey who can do both ... but most are either a role like Xavi Alonso or Jorginho, or a Casemiro/Fernandinho type of pure DM.

Thank you. Many people don't seem to understand this. Ndidi is the best DM in England, and arguably, Europe. Now, don't start comparing him to Fabinho or Pogba or some Wijnaldum. Those are not DMs....they may look like they occupy the same general space with Ndidi, but that's not enough.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Imagine having a midfield trio of Ndidi, Aguissa and Ebere. They would be dynamite!
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Imagine having a midfield trio of Ndidi, Aguissa and Ebere. They would be dynamite!
Anguissa again, oh please dude :???: :???: :???: :???:
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
The Eagle
Egg
Egg
Re: Wilfred Ndidi

Post by The Eagle »

highbury wrote:
Chimurenga Rebel wrote:I was picking up a few presents for my loved ones yesterday. I was tuned into BBC 5 live where they happened to have an interview with one Wilfred Ndidi. I was shocked when he said his idol was one Obi Mikel. Has the young man never heard of one Jay Jay Okocha? Surely this is a crime punishable by death. After all Okocha was said to be better than Ronaldo(Brazilian)+Pele+Maradona. Some CE's even claimed to love Okocha more than their own mothers. Can some sense not be knocked into the young man?
Ndidi is a smart man. He clearly knows his football. Mikel had a far better understanding of the game than JJ Okocha. Okocha provided for a better entertainment value. Nigerians gets bamboozled by JJ's aimless dribbling
Ndidi is a Nigerian defensive midfielder who plays in the English League and said his idol (a.k.a. role model) was Mikel Obi .... a Nigerian defensive midfielder who played in the English League. That is all there is to it. Story End. He didn't say his idol was Enyeama or Yekini (RIP) or Finidi or Nwankwo Kanu or Keshi (RIP) .... or Okocha. He said the player who played his position. It is not that complicated, except to people carrying bad belle looking for any opportunity to purge.

No offence.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.