What has Happened to Iheanacho in Leicester?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zoro
Egg
Egg
What has Happened to Iheanacho in Leicester?

Post by zoro »

I wonder what has happened to this fine promising footballer from Nigeria.
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: What has Happened to Iheanacho in Leicester?

Post by highbury »

Brendan Rogers doesn't fancy him. He himself isn't helping matters. He is comfortable on the bench as long as he gets paid. He is not fighting for a shirt or fighting to leave the club. He is also fighting for his British passport which he is now eligible for.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

highbury wrote:Brendan Rogers doesn't fancy him. He himself isn't helping matters. He is comfortable on the bench as long as he gets paid. He is not fighting for a shirt or fighting to leave the club. He is also fighting for his British passport which he is now eligible for.
Pep didn't like him, Brendan doesn't fancy him, his team mates don't pass to him, etc. At some point, we have to come to the realisation that our boy is not good enough.
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

Too bad for such a promising player at his age. Could be he was intimidated by Pep and lost self confidence. Could be he has a bad personal manager.
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

the man dont have good manager!!he should look for else where like Spain or other club in England ,dont get me wrong those white boys are good ,he have to bring something xtra to the table,which i dont see in iheanacho at the moment.
thanks
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

zoro wrote:Too bad for such a promising player at his age. Could be he was intimidated by Pep and lost self confidence. Could be he has a bad personal manager.

Could also be that you're dead wrong. Nacho is a 2nd choice striker in the 2nd best team in the land, an expiring contract and his much valued British Pali on the way. Considering he one of the best back up strikers in the BPL his options will open up soon.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
zoro wrote:Too bad for such a promising player at his age. Could be he was intimidated by Pep and lost self confidence. Could be he has a bad personal manager.

Could also be that you're dead wrong. Nacho is a 2nd choice striker in the 2nd best team in the land, an expiring contract and his much valued British Pali on the way. Considering he one of the best back up strikers in the BPL his options will open up soon.

Mr. "We don come vex " is a one trick pony! He isn't good enough! The bench is his best position.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

We the fans sha !!

We go siddon for computer dey dictate lives like we are God !

No one he is wearing the boys shoes... since Kele that same Leicester had bought /owned strikers that have been converted or that Kele has outlived in that club yet we dey they call the boy names.

Make I help una put the boy's place in perspective ..the young man has not done so poorly o ..

Okazaki
***Perez
***Gray
Slimani
Ghezzal
Diabate
****Thomas George
Layton Ndukwu
Ahmed Musa
Ulloa something
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

List 5 strikers in the EPL that can bench Vardy, when yall are done, wake me up
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Iheanacho needs to look at Awoniyi to get a true picture of what can happen in a player enjoying the confidence of his coach and team mates.
Footballers like everyone else need to be in a conducive environment to thrive. Iheanacho enjoyed the confidence of Pellegrini at Manchester City and he thrived, he even benched the legendary Sergio Aguero in some matches.
Iheanacho has proven that he can score consistently at EPL level and is not a risk like £40 million flops Haller at West Ham and Joelington at Newcastle.
Nacho needs to make that move otherwise he may end up watching AFCON and WC 2022 at home, just like he watched AFCON 2019.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nigeria is not going to qualify for the worldcup, so you don't need to add that part... we can see how we missed u23 Olympics, u20 WC and u17...forget Qatar and focus on Cameroon
SuperEagles

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

He’s doing ok.
He’s back up to a red hot striker.
They’ve held on to him and trust him when they need more firepower.
And in that role, he’s been effective, adding more guile to his game, taking care of the ball better and adapting to his natural role as a second striker. He’s looked good whenever he’s come on.
And contrary to sentiment on this site, Rodgers is a big fan of his.
Year before last he seemed to have lost his way, but now, he’s doing fine.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

waka-man wrote:He’s doing ok.
And in that role, he’s been effective, adding more guile to his game, taking care of the ball better and adapting to his natural role as a second striker. He’s looked good whenever he’s come on.
He's doing ok, not playing in the last 2 or 3 matches? That's ok then!
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Nigeria is not going to qualify for the worldcup, so you don't need to add that part... we can see how we missed u23 Olympics, u20 WC and u17...forget Qatar and focus on Cameroon
Is this based on evidence of any sort or simply a prayer point of yours? :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Nigeria is not going to qualify for the worldcup, so you don't need to add that part... we can see how we missed u23 Olympics, u20 WC and u17...forget Qatar and focus on Cameroon
"Doctor," defending the Massa with aplomb, i see! :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Nigeria will not qualify as long as **** is the manager
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
You are hardly different from Vancity Eagle. At least Vancity Eagle came out openly to declare his support for CIV in 2013 but guys like you are too cowardly to come out openly and support the SE's opponents.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
You are hardly different from Vancity Eagle. At least Vancity Eagle came out openly to declare his support for CIV in 2013 but guys like you are too cowardly to come out openly and support the SE's opponents.
Bogporker has low self esteem so expect him to declare his true intentions. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Dammy wrote:
He’s a backup striker at one of the best teams in England. He’s doing ok.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ukwala wrote:
highbury wrote:Brendan Rogers doesn't fancy him. He himself isn't helping matters. He is comfortable on the bench as long as he gets paid. He is not fighting for a shirt or fighting to leave the club. He is also fighting for his British passport which he is now eligible for.
Pep didn't like him, Brendan doesn't fancy him, his team mates don't pass to him, etc. At some point, we have to come to the realisation that our boy is not good enough.
Good points and indeed opinion and, I agree with you
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ukwala wrote:
The boy just needs to find a new club.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Iheanacho just missed a penalty for Leicester against Crystal Palace.
I am happy