FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo, Maja) v Wolves

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo) v Southampton

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
gochino wrote: Eze has also been solid, he is definitely more talented than Madison. I would say he is in the same level as Grealish, the only difference is that unlike Grealish he has been playing slightly out of position, just watch how many assists and dangerous plays he makes each time he cuts into the middle.
Eze has just scored what could turn out to be the individual goal of the season to make it 2-0 for Palace against Sheffield Utd.
Only came on maybe 15 minutes before.

Damn! So effortlessly done.
Collects the ball half way in his own half on the left flank, breezes past like three defenders one after the other and casually curls it past the 'keeper from like 20 yards into the bottom right corner of the net.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Chai. Na this kine goal go turn Southgate's head because its going to be all over the media for the next few weeks.

Well played Eze.
Real talent. :thumb:
Was so effortless, beautiful goal, Ingurland are blessed! :clap: :clap:

Southgate will likely not invite a bench player to the NT. Eze has lost his spot to Schlupp.
Well he has the next few years to try and make the team...he might get some caps who knows
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
gochino wrote: Eze has also been solid, he is definitely more talented than Madison. I would say he is in the same level as Grealish, the only difference is that unlike Grealish he has been playing slightly out of position, just watch how many assists and dangerous plays he makes each time he cuts into the middle.
Eze has just scored what could turn out to be the individual goal of the season to make it 2-0 for Palace against Sheffield Utd.

Collects the ball half way in his own half on the left flank, breezes past like three defenders one after the other and casually curls it past the 'keeper from like 20 yards into the bottom right corner of the net.

Chai. Na this kine goal go turn Southgate's head because its going to be all over the media for the next few weeks.

Well played Eze.

Southgate will likely not invite a bench player to the NT. Eze has lost his spot to Schlupp.
Well he has the next few years to try and make the team...he might get some caps who knows
He's not smelling a England. Call up anytime soon.
Coming off the bench to score a great goal vs a useless relegation team don't mean jack. Classic goals are scored against sheffied every week. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

maceo4 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Well played Eze.

Coming off the bench to score a great goal vs a useless relegation team don't mean jack. Classic goals are scored against sheffied every week. :laugh:
Ok coach Southgate...but wetin consign us with England's talents?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

At first sight, he reminds you of Mikel, quick thinker slow player but his acceleration is crazy! He is so comfortable with the ball that he can afford to do a lightening fast acceleration if he wants.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Well played Eze.

Ok coach Southgate...but wetin consign us with England's talents?
I see you've been trying hard to steer the conversation away from Eagles Nest. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Relax.
Whatever happens, happens. :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

[quote="Damunk"]
Bros you of all ppl should know the deal, if he’s 25+ and still hasn’t smelt 3 lions then we can start discussing him. All this one is premature, no I’m not down with OPP...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Spurs 1 Fulham 1
Adarabioyo had a great game, Aina was excellent and when Lookman came on second half, he completely turned the game around. Fulham could have won the game with a little more luck.
He also provided the assist for the equaliser.
Very happy with the performance of all three but Lookman was a threat whenever he had the ball.

Adarabioyo is slowly showing what he is really made of as he continues to gain confidence with every game.
Cool under pressure and accurate clearances made always with a target in mind
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote:Spurs 1 Fulham 1
Adarabioyo had a great game, Aina was excellent and when Lookman came on second half, he completely turned the game around. Fulham could have won the game with a little more luck.
Very happy with the performance of all three but Lookman was a threat whenever he had the ball.

Adarabioyo is slowly showing what he is really made of as he continues to gain confidence with every game.
Lookman provided the assist for the equaliser and also set up the wastepipe Loftus- Cheek for the winner but the overrated player fluffed it as usual.
Aina and Adarabioyo were in excellent form. I hope Fulham get a good striker in the current window. They should avoid the drop.
I am happy
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Dammy wrote:

Lookman provided the assist for the equaliser and also set up the wastepipe Loftus- Cheek for the winner but the overrated player fluffed it as usual.
Aina and Adarabioyo were in excellent form. I hope Fulham get a good striker in the current window. They should avoid the drop.

Oga When is FIFA going to complete Lookman's switch?? Its been over a year now.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bret- hart wrote:
Dammy wrote:

The thing tire me o!
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Dammy wrote:

The thing tire me o!
The thing is beginning to piss me off already, a nationality switch shouldn't be taking this long even if it's prime Messi that wants to play for Nigeria... hopefully the process should be complete before the the qualifiers in match cause I really want to see what Lookman can bring to the NT.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Dammy wrote:

The thing tire me o!
The thing is beginning to piss me off already, a nationality switch shouldn't be taking this long even if it's prime Messi that wants to play for Nigeria... hopefully the process should be complete before the the qualifiers in match cause I really want to see what Lookman can bring to the NT.
Onuachu will greatly benefit from Lookman's crosses. Our current wingers don't cross the ball.
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I agree. They need to get a new striker during this transfer window. Cavaleiro and Mitrovic are not clinical enough.
Dammy wrote:

olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

If Rohr plays Aina at RB, he will have a fullback that can cross. That would actually make Chuwkueze less predictable when we play quality opposition because the opposing fullback will have 2 offensive players to worry about.

Aina might be the best crosser of the ball we have. In modern day football, the fullbacks cross as much as the wingers, more sometimes. Many modern wingers prefer to take on defenders and try to cut in to shoot or pass.
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Dammy wrote:

The thing tire me o!
Onuachu will greatly benefit from Lookman's crosses. Our current wingers don't cross the ball.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Watched from 70 minutes. Lookman wow! Dude is a certified baller. Fulham is too good for 18th place. Unfortunately draws won’t help them. They need to win some games
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Dammy wrote:

The thing tire me o!

Pinnick needs to get involved the same way he did for Akpoguma. We need Lookman and Adarabioyo in the SEs. Hopefully they are cleared before March.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Forget Eze, I have it on very good authority, he will be training with the England Euro squad. He will be in the mix, he is in the long term England plan. Eze is going the Saka-way
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

That Kamara dude almost made me smash my TV. Only if he had passed to Lookman when he was through on goal. Fulham would have won that game
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Akure4Life wrote:

That Kamara dude almost made me smash my TV. Only if he had passed to Lookman when he was through on goal. Fulham would have won that game
That Adarabioyo tackle on Sissoko was world class! Both Adarabioyo and Lookman will move straight into the SE starting XI. They're that good, we need quality midfielders.
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:

That Adarabioyo tackle on Sissoko was world class! Both Adarabioyo and Lookman will move straight into the SE starting XI. They're that good, we need quality midfielders.
Not too sure about Lookman getting a starting shirt just like that. He still gives the ball away too often for my liking. He is still young at 23 and needs a couple of years of consistent playing time. Simon Moses is more disciplined and better defensively.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Lolly wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:

Not too sure about Lookman getting a starting shirt just like that. He still gives the ball away too often for my liking. He is still young at 23 and needs a couple of years of consistent playing time. Simon Moses is more disciplined and better defensively.

Strength and stamina are also an issue for Looku. If he can't finish 90mins in England during winter he will surely suffer in away Nigeria, Kenya, Sierra Leone and the rest of the hot humid places we play.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Dammy wrote:

The thing tire me o!

Pinnick needs to get involved the same way he did for Akpoguma. We need Lookman and Adarabioyo in the SEs. Hopefully they are cleared before March.
Definitely need both ASAP, I think Adara doesn't need to file a switch but we just need to sweet talk him and bring him in at the right time.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Mace04 Adarabioyo wants to play for Nigeria. I think the issue is him getting Naija pali on time. Like I said Pinnick needs to use his connections with FIFA to sort things out before March. Its ridiculous that Ovie Ejaria and Lookman have not been cleared after a year of filling paperwork.