Oshimen down with COVID-19

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Oshimen down with COVID-19

Post by 1naija »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
1naija wrote:What is this? Hypocrites convention? I dont think any Nigerian, especially those living in Nigeria should have any comments on this thread. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY in Nigeria observes any covid protocol. Anyone saying he does all the time and observes social distancing is lying!!!!

I just got back from there, and if Trump had visited there before his $#% hole countries comment, he would have used worse description than $#% hole.

That is a big fat lie! Trump doesn't care about COVID nor does he believe in it. He will be happy people in Nigeria not wear a mask or observes social distancing! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:clap: Trump was encouraging his troops to rally unmasked during the COVID summer of 2020 and he already thought Nigeria was a 5hit hole so no validation is needed from him :rotf:
The point is was making is that Nigeria is a shaitter hole country than Trump imagined.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

He's already had a slow start to his Napoli career with the injury, this is making it worse.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

1naija wrote:What is this? Hypocrites convention? I dont think any Nigerian, especially those living in Nigeria should have any comments on this thread. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY in Nigeria observes any covid protocol. Anyone saying he does all the time and observes social distancing is lying!!!!

I just got back from there, and if Trump had visited there before his $#% hole countries comment, he would have used worse description than $#% hole.

NOT TRUE oooo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

wanaj0 wrote:

You are right ...

Only Politicians observe it. They are afraid to die and lose out on sharing money..
Last edited by 1naija on Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

1naija wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

You are right ...

Only Politicians observe it. They are afraid to die to lose out on sharing money..

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

imehjunior wrote:
A true boss and a man,you’ll never see a so called Nigerian Ogar face up to his responsibilities like that!
But this could spell the end to him going back to Nigeria for a while!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
A true boss and a man,you’ll never see a so called Nigerian Ogar face up to his responsibilities like that!
But this could spell the end to him going back to Nigeria for a while!
Abi, the last two times he came back from Nigeria unable to contribute to the team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!