I have changed my mind

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
I have changed my mind

Post by 1naija »

Ebere Eze for Super Eagles. He just showed that he has no okocha traits in him. His dribbles are not aimless

Rohr must go unless he gets Eze.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I have changed my mind

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Onku, looks like the stimulus check has stormed your account. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Onku, looks like the stimulus check has stormed your account. :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:Ebere Eze for Super Eagles. He just showed that he has no okocha traits in him. His dribbles are not aimless

Oga, slow down, abeg!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

That was an amazing goal. I came here to open a thread on it but the jobless 1Kobo beat me to it.

Wha choo looking at?!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

The problem is that the kid was recently quoted as saying he was looking forward to playing for England.
I don't believe Nigeria is an option on his list.
1naija wrote:Ebere Eze for Super Eagles. He just showed that he has no okocha traits in him. His dribbles are not aimless

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Onku, looks like the stimulus check has stormed your account. :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

The finish was sublime. He made it look easy. But the Sheffield Utd defending was just woeful. No Okocha-esque dribbling involved for sure.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I would have joined in to celebrate the goal if it was against a Chelsea, Liverpool , Manchester United, Spurs, or Manchester City.......... but against Sheffield a team more less championship level .......it is what it is
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

If Eze chooses to continue to play for England up until senior level which he is 99.9% aiming to do that will have nothing to do with Rohr or his so called recruitment team,I’m not going to comment on whether I think Rohr should still be managing the Super Eagles but let’s be more reasonable in our motives and more critical in our own thinking.Happy New Year!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
1naija wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Like Tammy Abraham, Eze is salivating at a chance to play for the 3 Lions... There is nothing in his locker that can't be found in home grown talent. ... Saka is the one that got away.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Mr Shows wrote:Like Tammy Abraham, Eze is salivating at a chance to play for the 3 Lions... There is nothing in his locker that can't be found in home grown talent. ... Saka is the one that got away.
Dele Ali is better than both of them combined. If he is now finding it hard to be called up by England since the World cup, there is no way these 2 will feature regularly for England. Nothing wrong with them dreaming, but I don't see it happening. That doesn't mean they should blindly chose Nigeria either.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

1naija wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:Like Tammy Abraham, Eze is salivating at a chance to play for the 3 Lions... There is nothing in his locker that can't be found in home grown talent. ... Saka is the one that got away.
Dele Ali is better than both of them combined. If he is now finding it hard to be called up by England since the World cup, there is no way these 2 will feature regularly for England. Nothing wrong with them dreaming, but I don't see it happening. That doesn't mean they should blindly chose Nigeria either.
So have you come to the realisation that his decision has nothing to do with who is managing Nigeria?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI