Dont let Rohr kill SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Dont let Rohr kill SE

Post by highbury »

My goodness if Rohr is going to rely on Ajayi as one of our main center backs, we are truly in trouble. You can't keep collecting retirement money without a challenge.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Dont let Rohr kill SE

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote:My goodness if Rohr is going to rely on Ajayi as one of our main center backs, we are truly in trouble. You can't keep collecting retirement money without a challenge.
He's having a terrible game.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:
highbury wrote:My goodness if Rohr is going to rely on Ajayi as one of our main center backs, we are truly in trouble. You can't keep collecting retirement money without a challenge.
The guy is an average player. Nothing he has shown at his club or in any of the appearances he has made for the SE has proven otherwise. He is in the right club, and we should all support him as a Nigerian, but that's where it should end.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Is he the only one on the field for west brom? You guys need to find something better to do with the time you have. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Yeah I like Ajayi but he's a very average player, we couldn't have discovered Adarabioyo at a more convenient time.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:Yeah I like Ajayi but he's a very average player, we couldn't have discovered Adarabioyo at a more convenient time.
... and the Adarabioyo you (we) discovered any assurance he will be better?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:Yeah I like Ajayi but he's a very average player, we couldn't have discovered Adarabioyo at a more convenient time.
IMO he’s also average at this point but has more upside because of his age...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

maceo4 wrote:
I strongly disagree. I'm not sure you have been watching Adarabioyo's matches recently. The only SE defender that i consider close to his level is Balogun. He is definitely not average and better than any defender we have at the moment.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
kid probably took your advise after the City game.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

If Ajayi wasn’t Nigerian and most Nigerians didn’t abort supporting Arsenal for Man City,Chelsea and Barcelona this wouldn’t be an issue,WBA as a whole are a mess!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Eaglezbeak wrote:If Ajayi wasn’t Nigerian and most Nigerians didn’t abort supporting Arsenal for Man City,Chelsea and Barcelona this wouldn’t be an issue,WBA as a whole are a mess!
Thank you. The issue is the team trying to play Sam's way and this has made the team a mess. I watched Ajayi many times this season and he has been solid in my opinion.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote:
...today (Saturday) he had a terrible game, could be the terrible weather.
Did CE forumers not sing his praises when scored couple weeks ago that saved his team vs the champions Liverpool?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Adisboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I strongly disagree. I'm not sure you have been watching Adarabioyo's matches recently. The only SE defender that i consider close to his level is Balogun. He is definitely not average and better than any defender we have at the moment.
We've all been watching our boys o, he has a lot of Ajayi's traits IMO, lack of concentration at times, good playing the ball out of the back but not the best defender. But he's still learning unlike Ajayi who should be in his prime...he has time to shed those poor traits.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Trust Nigerians to kill off their own when they are down. This kind of thread did not surface last week when he equalized against Liverpool.

Nonsense.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cally wrote:Trust Nigerians to kill off their own when they are down. This kind of thread did not surface last week when he equalized against Liverpool.

Nonsense.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
kid probably took your advise after the City game.
Obviously. :idea:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mcal wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Did CE forumers not sing his praises when scored couple weeks ago that saved his team vs the champions Liverpool?
Its not today that doubts have been raised over his game.
No Nigerian player has avoided criticism at some point in their career, even before they start slowing down due to age.
Let's just hope Ajayi bounces back and gets much better.
A bad day in the office can quickly become a week and then a month...
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Una see that own goal wey he almost score??? Ewo!!

Abeg, I no want. My number one quality in a defender is stability. That bobo no stable.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote:
mcal wrote:
Damunk wrote:
No Nigerian player has avoided criticism at some point in their career, even before they start slowing down due to age.
...in the other thread that was 'horridly' opened after he score a great header to get a point for his club no one dissed him.
Like we say in Igbo land adage, "some people be like a knife with 2 edges" in their thinking and actions, you will never know which side to grasp of their praises and condemnation of you.
The guy and the whole team simply had a terrible day.
Sometimes minnows will have great outing vs bigger clubs like we saw vs Liverpool, but collapse against a lesser side.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mcal wrote:
Damunk wrote:
mcal wrote:
Damunk wrote:
...in the other thread that was 'horridly' opened after he score a great header to get a point for his club no one dissed him.
Like we say in Igbo land adage, "some people be like a knife with 2 edges" in their thinking and actions, you will never know which side to grasp of their praises and condemnation of you.
Sometimes minnows will have great outing vs bigger clubs like we saw vs Liverpool, but collapse against a lesser side.
Yes we know all that, but it seems you are suggesting the criticisms are both unfounded and unfair.
Like I said, even the Okochas, Kanus, Odegbamis, Enyeamas Olisehs and Yobos had their critics.
Nobody is above that.
It is how they bounce back.

You cannot honestly be saying Ajayi has been flawless, or are you?
And you cannot honestly be saying that fans have no right to criticise. :blink:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mcal wrote:..in the other thread that was 'horridly' opened after he score a great header to get a point for his club no one dissed him..
Maybe you need to go and read the thread again.
People expressed their reservations...and I was one of them. :idea:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote:
mcal wrote:
Damunk wrote:
mcal wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Yes we know all that, but it seems you are suggesting the criticisms are both unfounded and unfair.
Like I said, even the Okochas, Kanus, Odegbamis, Enyeamas Olisehs and Yobos had their critics.
Nobody is above that.

...no, no, and no. Everyone has their faults, and one-offs in life. Doesn't mean total condemnation of him, the national team, and the coach. That is what this thread starter stated albeit indirectly.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Damunk wrote:
mcal wrote:
Damunk wrote:
mcal wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Nobody is above that.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: