Mikel been dey ball sha . Vs Argentina 05

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

imehjunior
Egg
Egg
Mikel been dey ball sha . Vs Argentina 05

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mikel been dey ball sha . Vs Argentina 05

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Kai...... Lengend! The debate on his natural position will go on but quality will never be disputed. Imho, Jose made him a Top DM but coached much of the attacking and creative instints out of him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Kai...... Lengend! The debate on his natural position will go on but quality will never be disputed. Imho, Jose made him a Top DM but coached much of the attacking and creative instints out of him.
nonsense....have U watched him in the green white green?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Classic case of you never know a good thing until it's gone. Mikel could have gone down in the box under Mascherano's tackle, would have been a sure banker's penalty right there.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Chei... Mikel was one supremely talented and cerebral player though
BabaNaija
Egg
Egg

Post by BabaNaija »

Glad to say I was live in that Stadium that day and witnessed the beauty live! Damn. Mikel balled his heart out. Chinedu Ogbuke's equalizer goal was magical. To be honest, after that match, we were convinced a player that had the best of Okocha and Kanu in a package. The excitement was out of this world! The Nigerian supporters' club was live and we were going "Obi kererenke, Obi!" Funny enough, that was during the Man U/Chelsea row. I saw John Shittu outside the stadium giving a presser to a foreign news outlet about the transfer wahala and from his loud voice, you could tell he was pissed. Our youth lost due to inexperience - the fact that their 2 goals were via penalty. Our only solace was that we had found our new Prince. Mikel embodied everything including confronting the refs which portrayed him as a no-nonsense baller with flair and swag!

Nigerian fans came from all over Europe with all kinds of drums, ogene, musical equipment and outside the stadium was like a Carnival. It was a painful loss but still didn't stop the carnival outside the stadium. I bought a ticket from a scalper outside the stadium, not knowing it was a premium ticket. Had me sitting a few rows from the Naija bench and right below the Dutch Royal family present on the day. Sat with one of Siasia's Assistants who gave me more insight on the team.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

sia-sia was good at coaching egoless teams
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

BabaNaija wrote:Glad to say I was live in that Stadium that day and witnessed the beauty live! Damn. Mikel balled his heart out. Chinedu Ogbuke's equalizer goal was magical. To be honest, after that match, we were convinced a player that had the best of Okocha and Kanu in a package. The excitement was out of this world! The Nigerian supporters' club was live and we were going "Obi kererenke, Obi!" Funny enough, that was during the Man U/Chelsea row. I saw John Shittu outside the stadium giving a presser to a foreign news outlet about the transfer wahala and from his loud voice, you could tell he was pissed. Our youth lost due to inexperience - the fact that their 2 goals were via penalty. Our only solace was that we had found our new Prince. Mikel embodied everything including confronting the refs which portrayed him as a no-nonsense baller with flair and swag!

Nigerian fans came from all over Europe with all kinds of drums, ogene, musical equipment and outside the stadium was like a Carnival. It was a painful loss but still didn't stop the carnival outside the stadium. I bought a ticket from a scalper outside the stadium, not knowing it was a premium ticket. Had me sitting a few rows from the Naija bench and right below the Dutch Royal family present on the day. Sat with one of Siasia's Assistants who gave me more insight on the team.
except the manu chelsea row was post the world cup not during
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

paj wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Kai...... Lengend! The debate on his natural position will go on but quality will never be disputed. Imho, Jose made him a Top DM but coached much of the attacking and creative instints out of him.
nonsense....have U watched him in the green white green?

Dude, did you watch him at the 2018 World Cup against Croatia? He was the worst number 10 at the tournament. DM yes! Attacking midfielder? Hell no!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:clap: :clap: :clap: correct central midfielder.. see as he was gliding for field!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

metalalloy wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: correct central midfielder.. see as he was gliding for field!

and was beating opponents with confidence, not passing sideways Mour style :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

He was a beast in that match, he outclassed Messi! The big difference is that unlike Mikel, Messi never adapted or changed his style of play, thats what I like about these south american footballers.