2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
shaq
Egg
Egg
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v FUL [WK 17]

Post by shaq »

Its a Goal wrote:Fulham exposing Spurs easily.
Perhaps one too many moimoi teams :mrgreen: :tic:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez concedes a late corner kick. Wahala dey.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

FT
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 points dropped. Simple. You waste chances you get punished for it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Spurs on a run of 1 league win in 6
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ordinary Scott Parker, 48 hours notice and a travelling band of Covid. Is it time for the back 8?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I don't get Mou. Why doesn't he play attacking football? He has the quality on his side to play +ve football so why isn't he?

You cannot invite that much pressure and expect to consistently win games
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:Ordinary Scott Parker, 48 hours notice and a travelling band of Covid. Is it time for the back 8?
When Danfo warn you guys that Scott Parker is a better manager than Lampard wunna say e mouth d ey smell.
Well as for spurs they never learn not to sit back after taking a lead.
Funny thing Fulham was the better team second half.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Poch don win first trophy after 3 games with PSG.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:I don't get Mou. Why doesn't he play attacking football? He has the quality on his side to play +ve football so why isn't he?

There is a difference between refusing to do something and being incapable of doing something.

He is a huge part of their problem and if they do not get rid ASAP, they will continue in this path.
Last edited by danfo driver on Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Everybody eye don dey open to something I saw more than 10 years ago!

C-U-R-S-E-D
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

YUJAM wrote:I don't get Mou. Why doesn't he play attacking football? He has the quality on his side to play +ve football so why isn't he?

I didn't watch the game.
But frome the comments i make out that Spurs missed a lot of chances.
Did those chances come from defending.

I also try to remember that Poch got sacked. Not because he was playing negative.
But missed chances and a defence that is ready to give.

Correct me all if I'm lost
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Fulham had their chances too. It s all about how Mou set up his team

He pretty much got played a defensive posture and let Fulham get the upper hand. Dude is becoming known as a conservative coach but Spurs cannot play that way against a tram like Fulham. At this rate he’ll be out soon.
benteke wrote:

I didn't watch the game.

I also try to remember that Poch got sacked. Not because he was playing negative.

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

C-U-R-S-E-D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Danfo take a bow you were right about dirty spurs :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

YUJAM wrote:Fulham had their chances too. It s all about how Mou set up his team

He pretty much got played a defensive posture and let Fulham get the upper hand. Dude is becoming known as a conservative coach but Spurs cannot play that way against a tram like Fulham. At this rate he’ll be out soon.
benteke wrote:

I didn't watch the game.

If you watch the match and you came to this conclusion then I am seriously worried :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

What was the name of that chap who deified JoMo in Cyberia, challenged all his critics to turn and fire at the 12th pace? With the propensity for name changes, ‘tis somewhat difficult to keep up with the aliases. Quite certain there was one who stood defiant in the face of the masses, bellowing like a downtown bus conductor, for all to get on board the bus parker’s ekenedilichukwu.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

C-U-R-S-E-D

I wont lie, I came here to read Danfo's comments.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wanaj0 wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Fulham had their chances too. It s all about how Mou set up his team

benteke wrote:

I didn't watch the game.

If you watch the match and you came to this conclusion then I am seriously worried :tic:

Why
Is what Yujam saying incorrect or something...
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

C-U-R-S-E-D

What a difference a job makes. Many now retweeting were ridiculing Puff n Fresh when he “couldn’t find work”. Lack of trophies won allegedly.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chief Uncle

I have nothing much to say. Bobo IAG is writhing in pain because he stubbornly refused to listen and learn!

As they sai, pikin wey sey e mama no go rest, e too, no go rest! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

C-U-R-S-E-D

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

C-U-R-S-E-D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

We wasted a lot of chances. Son was very poor. Funny enough I think Dele Alli would have been good for this match. We needed to hold the ball more. Carlos Vinicius was horrible.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8