Nacho's chance has arrived!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nacho's chance has arrived!

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Rodgers no like Kele at all :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bringing on a winger
yea, sure the only reason a player cannot make the team is because the coach no like am. :lol: :lol:
carry your wahala go, Jose is playing next. if a manager no like you or be believes in you , no matter how you train , you are wasting your time9 except you are Cron or messi type player
2/3 managers in Leceister have coached kelechi and benched him with Rogers been the only coach to have used him a bit more but its the coaches that dont like him and not that the player needs to step up. Samething they said about pep when Nacho was at Man city.
lies, lies lies..Rodgers is the only one to bench him. He was bought by Craig Shakespeare, played loads of games.. also played loads of games under Claude Puel he had his highest amount of matches for Leicester, Kele even scored 10 goals last season for Rodgers

stop spreading lies we know you are just upset kele isn't your client and you cannot make any profit
Thank you o :thumbs: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Rodgers no like Kele at all :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bringing on a winger
yea, sure the only reason a player cannot make the team is because the coach no like am. :lol: :lol:
carry your wahala go, Jose is playing next. if a manager no like you or be believes in you , no matter how you train , you are wasting your time9 except you are Cron or messi type player
2/3 managers in Leceister have coached kelechi and benched him with Rogers been the only coach to have used him a bit more but its the coaches that dont like him and not that the player needs to step up. Samething they said about pep when Nacho was at Man city.
lies, lies lies..Rodgers is the only one to bench him. He was bought by Craig Shakespeare, played loads of games.. also played loads of games under Claude Puel he had his highest amount of matches for Leicester, Kele even scored 10 goals last season for Rodgers

stop spreading lies we know you are just upset kele isn't your client and you cannot make any profit
The column circled in red is number of games started. I remember on this same forum, we kept making excuses for nacho that Craig was $#% and playing long ball football, and same with Puel. We prayed for Puel to be fired so nacho can get games.

https://imageupload.io/5JtoEvVPYT.i

Nacho has chopped bench 90% of his career in Leiceister and it's Rogers that seems to have started him the most. 90% of the games he's played, he's come in as a sub.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

The column circled in red is number of games started. I remember on this same forum, we kept making excuses for nacho that Craig was $#% and playing long ball football, and same with Puel. We prayed for Puel to be fired so nacho can get games.

Nacho has chopped bench 90% of his career in Leiceister and it's Rogers that seems to have started him the most. 90% of the games he's played, he's come in as a sub.
Bros no vex, but can you post the stats for number of games/starts and goals for the Basketballer in a top 5 league...let’s not forget he’s at his prime (26+) so by now there should be ample evidence of his prowess in a top league compared to our young Nacho...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Bros no vex, but can you post the stats for number of games/starts and goals for the Basketballer in a top 5 league...let’s not forget he’s at his prime (26+) so by now there should be ample evidence of his prowess in a top league compared to our young Nacho...
I honestly wish this made sense. I wonder what basketballer or goal ratio or whatever has to do with the subject at hand.

I just hope that nacho (same with every other Nigerian player), picks up and shows the world what he's made off. I want to see him starting games and scoring minimum of 15 goals in per season. Then if he doesn't get invited to the SE, we would all shout and attack the coach.

It's time to stop making excuses for poor performance just like alot of Nigerians keep making excuses for Buhari's uselessness.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote: I honestly wish this made sense. I wonder what basketballer or goal ratio or whatever has to do with the subject at hand.

I just hope that nacho (same with every other Nigerian player), picks up and shows the world what he's made off. I want to see him starting games and scoring minimum of 15 goals in per season. Then if he doesn't get invited to the SE, we would all shout and attack the coach.

It's time to stop making excuses for poor performance just like alot of Nigerians keep making excuses for Buhari's uselessness.
Its all good, we both have our biases, but regardless you are also guilty of making excuses for uselessness as you have been blaming Rohr for the Basketballers uselessness in GWG. But if you want to use club performance as the sole reasoning for SE selection then we all know sey club pass club. Getting PT and scoring in Denmark is not the same as playing and scoring for a Man City or Leicester, it just aint. My stance is, I'm not so worried what you are doing for your club esp when it comes to the NT, if you can perform in GWG I'm good with your selection. And of course there is a correlation between the club form and country form but its important to take other factors into consideration when making SE selections and a big one is skillset and how a player fits into the National team setup.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote: I honestly wish this made sense. I wonder what basketballer or goal ratio or whatever has to do with the subject at hand.

Its all good, we both have our biases, but regardless you are also guilty of making excuses for uselessness as you have been blaming Rohr for the Basketballers uselessness in GWG. But if you want to use club performance as the sole reasoning for SE selection then we all know sey club pass club. Getting PT and scoring in Denmark is not the same as playing and scoring for a Man City or Leicester, it just aint. My stance is, I'm not so worried what you are doing for your club esp when it comes to the NT, if you can perform in GWG I'm good with your selection. And of course there is a correlation between the club form and country form but its important to take other factors into consideration when making SE selections and a big one is skillset and how a player fits into the National team setup.

I dont have biases or i am not emotional towards tasks. Thats how I am built. I know how Onuachu plays and the SE don't play to his style. If the coach can't adjust the team style in the attack to work with him, then ONUACHU SHOULD NEVER BE INVITED. He is purely useless to the SE.

And for Nacho, he should start giving us more than 12 league goals per season in the EPL and i woudl be his biggest trumpet on this forum.

As for Terem Moffi and Awoniyi, they need to give us minimum of 12 League goals per season before they are invited. Sometimes, i understand its good to invite these players to boost their morale and status at their clubs.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

chief nfachairman wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

I dont have biases or i am not emotional towards tasks. Thats how I am built. I know how Onuachu plays and the SE don't play to his style. If the coach can't adjust the team style in the attack to work with him, then ONUACHU SHOULD NEVER BE INVITED. He is purely useless to the SE.

And for Nacho, he should start giving us more than 12 league goals per season in the EPL and i woudl be his biggest trumpet on this forum.

As for Terem Moffi and Awoniyi, they need to give us minimum of 12 League goals per season before they are invited. Sometimes, i understand its good to invite these players to boost their morale and status at their clubs.
How many current SuperEagles have more than 12 league goals in this or the previous season? Thanks for promoting double standards :roll: ❗️

Cheers.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

How many current SuperEagles have more than 12 league goals in this or the previous season? Thanks for promoting double standards :roll: ❗️

Cheers.
You have a point and it just goes to show that the SE players are not really top class. Apart from Onuachu with 22 goals (which could be equal to 12 EPL/ Laliga goals) and OSimhem who has hardly played this season due to injuries and Covid, i think every other player is not yet up to par, hence, we woudl have to settle for some substandard choices.

BUt i believe in Moffi, he woudl hit 10 goals by end of season and if he stays up in lique 1 next season, he would do more than 15.

As for Sadiq who has taken a step down to Laliga 2 from Roma, if he bangs 30/35 goals, then he could be a legit option.

Lets just say this season has been crap for Nigerian strikers, i look forward to next season.