Maja, Moffi, Iheanacho, Awoniyi and Umar Sadiq

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Maja, Moffi, Iheanacho, Awoniyi and Umar Sadiq

Post by Tobi17 »

All these guys are in terrific form at their respective clubs, Osimhen won't have to carry the burden of been the sole #9 as he has superb back up to boot! my worry still remains that our defence sha... which of our defenders save for maybe Tosin and Balogun are in good form?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Maja, Moffi, Iheanacho, Awoniyi and Umar Sadiq

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.
DEPTH!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.
DEPTH!
I know. All 5 obviously cannot make the team. However, you have called for the inclusion of all of them so far. Kindly pick one to make the team for the next qualifiers along with Osihmen.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
DEPTH!
I know. All 5 obviously cannot make the team. However, you have called for the inclusion of all of them so far. Kindly pick one to make the team for the next qualifiers along with Osihmen.
At least three of those names will make the list next month!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

All I know is that there is absolutely no room in SE for Onuachu, I dont care how many goals he scores in that useless league. SE must demand more from a striker than simple goal poaching in a mediocre league.

Tbh I'm not a fan of Awoniyi either. Not a very good technical player.

Josh Maja impressed on his full debut. I need to see more of Moffi but we have a lot of good strikers, Rohr needs to cut the BS and stop calling Musa and Onuachu.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:All I know is that there is absolutely no room in SE for Onuachu, I dont care how many goals he scores in that useless league. SE must demand more from a striker than simple goal poaching in a mediocre league.

Josh Maja impressed on his full debut. I need to see more of Moffi but we have a lot of good strikers, Rohr needs to cut the BS and stop calling Musa and Onuachu.
You think Musa will be dropped? good luck
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:All I know is that there is absolutely no room in SE for Onuachu, I dont care how many goals he scores in that useless league. SE must demand more from a striker than simple goal poaching in a mediocre league.

Pick one as sub strikers to Osimhen. You complain about Rohr's selection all the time. Now you have 5 strikers and 2 slots available. Put your money where your mouth is. Pick 2 strikers for the next game.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:

Forget Musa. Pick 2 strikers for the next game.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:

**** is not dropping Musa. I have come to terms with it and you guys should as well. Every time he names his 23 man list, I pretend that we are only taking 22 players and convince myself that the 23rd (Musa) is a house boy who is joining the trip to take care of the players.

As for 2 strikers. Its normal practice to go with 3 strikers. The 3rd striker is usually a versatile player. Its dangerous to go into a match, talkless of tournament with only 2 strikers.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

danfo driver wrote:

I would take Osimehn and Sadiq.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

At the moment, I would go with Osimhen, Sadiq, Onuachu, and Kele.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:

:lol:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

olu wrote:At the moment, I would go with Osimhen, Sadiq, Onuachu, and Kele.
Onuachu is a failed experiment, I would rather Moffi takes his spot to see what he can offer.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Tobi17 wrote:All these guys are in terrific form at their respective clubs, Osimhen won't have to carry the burden of been the sole #9 as he has superb back up to boot! my worry still remains that our defence sha... which of our defenders save for maybe Tosin and Balogun are in good form?
Terrific form ke? None has hit 10 goals the whole season. And i probably see only Moffi hitting that Target and maybe Simy.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Tobi17 wrote:
DEPTH!
Why must it be Osimhen, especially with his currently poor form❓❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
DEPTH!

Cheers.
Because the coach doesnt select his team based on who scored tge last time he watched a game on TV. Btw, Osihmen is not in poor form, he"s just not in form.
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Tobi17 wrote:
DEPTH!

Cheers.
Because the coach doesnt select his team based on who scored tge last time he watched a game on TV. Btw, Osihmen is not in poor form, he"s just not in form.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You’ve just demonstrated that if one wants to listen to rubbish then CE is the right place to come :lol: :lol: :lol: ❗️

Cheers.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote:
DEPTH!

Cheers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You’ve just demonstrated that if one wants to listen to rubbish then CE is the right place to come :lol: :lol: :lol: ❗️

Cheers.

Naa I understood what he meant.
Osimhen is 2 clicks above average. Hence when he is not in his tip top form, he is till above average. Better than Musa, Paul :taunt:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote:
DEPTH!

Cheers.

Imagine a coach wanting to bench a player with 5 goals in 10 games, plus a handful of assists, a player who was absent during our last 4 failures to win a game. (we were winning 4-1 against SL when he came off)

Osimehn is undisputed #1 until his form in SE dips.

Onuachu can be crowned goal king in Belgium or the moon and I dont care. He does not fit SE.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Musa will be dropped.

He hasnt kicked a ball since october and list has to come out next week.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ugbowo wrote:Musa will be dropped.

Hopefully permanently as well, he has served us well but abeg he has absolutely nothing to offer the NT anymore besides aimless pace and "experience".
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:Musa will be dropped.

Hopefully permanently as well, he has served us well but abeg he has absolutely nothing to offer the NT anymore besides aimless pace and "experience".
He needs to be stripped of his captaincy. That is the first step. Rohr needs to stop his habit of awarding the captaincy to the "dead legs" of the team.

Next captaincy should be Ndidi.