Osimhen criticised For Taking Pictures With Ronaldo, Buffon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gochino
Egg
Egg
Osimhen criticised For Taking Pictures With Ronaldo, Buffon

Post by gochino »

https://sportscompass.com.ng/2021/02/16 ... do-buffon/

“Did Osimhen understand that he is in Italian football and that he plays for Napoli? Why is he taking pictures with Cristiano Ronaldo and Gigi Buffon?”,Chiariello was quoted as saying by Area Napoli.
“Napoli has bet on him even though he is not an established player. Inter have gone to Romelu Lukaku, who is a safe used, while Aurelio De Laurentiis has invested in bets”.
Napoli’s record acquisition at 70 million euros last scored for the Blues one hundred days ago, in a 1-0 win against Bologna.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen criticised For Taking Pictures With Ronaldo, Buf

Post by oloye »

Let us just say uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

les be honest. Osimhen has been woeful this season. goals , goals, goals nah the koko of the matter..after spending such money on him, bobo hasn't delivered ..Let us stop all these sentimental crap. He hasn't done squat at the highest level
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

gochino wrote:https://sportscompass.com.ng/2021/02/16 ... do-buffon/

“Did Osimhen understand that he is in Italian football and that he plays for Napoli? Why is he taking pictures with Cristiano Ronaldo and Gigi Buffon?”,Chiariello was quoted as saying by Area Napoli.
“Napoli has bet on him even though he is not an established player. Inter have gone to Romelu Lukaku, who is a safe used, while Aurelio De Laurentiis has invested in bets”.
Napoli’s record acquisition at 70 million euros last scored for the Blues one hundred days ago, in a 1-0 win against Bologna.
Here it comes...if he was firing on all cylinders nobody would give a crap about taking selfies with anybody...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Well said.
maceo4 wrote:
gochino wrote:https://sportscompass.com.ng/2021/02/16 ... do-buffon/

Here it comes...if he was firing on all cylinders nobody would give a crap about taking selfies with anybody...