SEE AS FALCONS COME SILENCE CE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SEE AS FALCONS COME SILENCE CE

Post by jette1 »

Detractors were surprised by 2 straight wins to the point that a week after tourney started still No thread instead they are happy to use the critique thread to squeeze in not so positive comments. The American coach is 2 & 0 and all his critics before he even arrived are in hiding.
See his professionalism already; I mean how many times have we even seen our coaches doing point by point visual Post game analysis with the team.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SEE AS FALCONS COME SILENCE CE

Post by ohenhen1 »

Who did they play?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

ohenhen1 wrote:Who did they play?

I don't know who they played but I bet it was two useless teams! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote:Detractors were surprised by 2 straight wins to the point that a week after tourney started still No thread instead they are happy to use the critique thread to squeeze in not so positive comments. The American coach is 2 & 0 and all his critics before he even arrived are in hiding.
See his professionalism already; I mean how many times have we even seen our coaches doing point by point visual Post game analysis with the team.

Jette1,

Are you sure that you follow women football? Which result produced by Falcons has been actually a surprise?

What I believe people are more interested in here is how the team has played. This is what most will look forward to watching. As for the results, Falcons have not produced a surprising result yet.

One hopes that Falcons have done well on the field. I have not watched a full game just yet. However, watching them at the last WC, I had hoped that the coach was retained. At the time there was noticeable improvement at defending cornerbacks which was previously atrocious. At the last WC, the coach used a blocking system that was largely effective. Those are the kind of things that you with for in a tourney like this. As I point out, I have not been able to watch a game just yet but the results have not been anything unusual.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Full match vs Uzbekistan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aumDqFqPAY[/video]
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote:Full match vs Uzbekistan:

Thanks. Now we have 2 on full recording.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote:
Damunk wrote:Full match vs Uzbekistan:

Thanks. Now we have 2 on full recording.
Didn't even see this one until you mentioned it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGq18yxbD3c[/video]
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

This is generating interest in Falcons -- perhaps in the new manager or that some games are now fully available. Prior to this, I thought only Otitokoro and a few others cared. Hopefully, people don't disappear when Falcons play against tougher opponents. Seriously, though, the thing to watch are new developments on how the team plays.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Sorry to burst your bubble.

No good team in the world play this tournament.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Oguleftie wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble.

Please!

Tomorrow, Pinnick will say our University coach won a tournament on his first attempt.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Enugu II wrote:This is generating interest in Falcons -- perhaps in the new manager or that some games are now fully available. Prior to this, I thought only Otitokoro and a few others cared. Hopefully, people don't disappear when Falcons play against tougher opponents. Seriously, though, the thing to watch are new developments on how the team plays.
Because they are only interested in goals & wins.

They would prefer Falcons play against a primary school team, score & win than playing against good teams.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

fabio wrote:

Please!

Tomorrow, Pinnick will say our University coach won a tournament on his first attempt.
That is how those who do not follow women football closely are deceived.
NFF is full of deceit.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:

Please!

What is it with you guys?
Always whingeing when your national teams play.
Does it matter where they are playing?
Its a get-together for God's sake. Did you see anyone doing cartwheels here? :roll:

If they were to lose now, you'll be the first people to jump in and criticise them for being "useless".
You'll also be the loudest ones complaining that "they haven't played a single game together in over a year".

Just chill abeg.
It's not that serious.

If you can't support them, leave us to enjoy our girls in peace. Nor be by force.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Brother,
People will always whine and pine about anything and everything. A big motivation this time around was the rightfully dropping of Oparanozie. Like you rightly stated, this was a low profile run out for the ladies, after 2 full years of inactivity (even if it was against an elementary school team).
Important takeaways for me were the introduction of the newbies to the team and how they mapped into the overall team dynamics and strategy put forth by Waldrum. The likes of Toni Payne and youngster Gift Monday were a delight to watch and hopefully, would make the team play better and faster.
Thought it was a very dumb idea of CAF to cancel (not postpone) the AWCON this year. There really was no reason for taking such a drastic decision and it would only make women's football on the continent suffer in the long run. Hopefully, one of two high profile regional tournaments could be organized this year to keep the key African teams active.
Damunk wrote:What is it with you guys?
Its a get-together for God's sake. Did you see anyone doing cartwheels here? :roll:

If they were to lose now, you'll be the first people to jump in and criticise them for being "useless".
You'll also be the loudest ones complaining that "they haven't played a single game together in over a year".

Just chill abeg.
It's not that serious.

If you can't support them, leave us to enjoy our girls in peace. Nor be by force.
Last edited by Otitokoro on Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote: What is it with you guys?

Just chill abeg.
It's not that serious.

Oguleftie wrote:That is how those who do not follow women football closely are deceived.

NFF is full of deceit.
Didn´t take long to be deceived. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote: What is it with you guys?

Just chill abeg.
It's not that serious.

Oguleftie wrote:That is how those who do not follow women football closely are deceived.

NFF is full of deceit.
Didn´t take long to be deceived. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
True.
I missed the fact that it was Pro Evolution Soccer we were watching. :idea:
My bad. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote: True.
I guess Junior regularly beats you 9 - 0 on pro evolution soccer :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote: True.
I guess Junior regularly beats you 9 - 0 on pro evolution soccer :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
She does, so I should have suspected it was all a set up.
The graphics are getting even better though. Amazing.
Many of us were easily "deceived", except of course eagle-eyed hawks like yourself.
Super Falcons never beat Africans like they stole something.
I shoulda known. :P
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Falcons 9 vs 0 EQG FT
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

jette1 wrote:Detractors were surprised by 2 straight wins to the point that a week after tourney started still No thread instead they are happy to use the critique thread to squeeze in not so positive comments. The American coach is 2 & 0 and all his critics before he even arrived are in hiding.
There's a thread. The same list thread has been used to post the scores and videos.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=303195&start=23

Btw, video analysis is done by ALL Nigeria coaches these days, including the youth teams. In fact, the NFF has full-time videographers on staff, so please don't confer your own personal ignorance on the rest of CEs.
Last edited by Gotti on Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Otitokoro wrote:Brother,
People will always wine and pine about anything and everything. A big motivation this time around was the rightfully dropping of Oparanozie. Like you rightly stated, this was a low profile run out for the ladies, after 2 full years of inactivity (even if it was against an elementary school team).
Important takeaways for me were the introduction of the newbies to the team and how they mapped into the overall team dynamics and strategy put forth by Waldrum. The likes of Toni Payne and youngster Gift Monday were a delight to watch and hopefully, would make the team play better and faster.
Thought it was a very dumb idea of CAF to cancel (not postpone) the AWCON this year. There really was no reason for taking such a drastic decision and it would only make women's football on the continent suffer in the long run. Hopefully, one of two high profile regional tournaments could be organized this year to keep the key African teams active.
Dude, Gift Monday made her Super Falcons debut in September 2019, under coach Christopher Danjuma.
Shows how little you know about the team and the players, but you claim to know Oparanozie is out of form. :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL