I think Rohr needs to take a look at Michael Folorunsho

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
I think Rohr needs to take a look at Michael Folorunsho

Post by Paveman »

The Napoli player is setting the Serie B on fire. He is on one of the best players there this year. Napoli will probably bring him into the squad for the 21/22 season.

He is Italy born but of Nigerian parentage. I do not know if he has committed to either nation.

He is a versatile midfielder and this year already has 5 goals out of 23 games. He is a regular for Reggina and is playing just behind the front two in a 4-2-3-1 formation. He can also play in a 3-man midfielder.

He isn’t going to take Ndidi, Aribo or Iwobi’s place, but we are a bit thin in midfield reserves, and the boy at 23 can only improve.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I think Rohr needs to take a look at Michael Folorunsho

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Sounds like a good prospect but Serie at 23yrs old doesn't sound good for his Italy call up. We do need AM players real bad though. How does he compare to the useless boy Eze ? Is he a creative type or a direct type like another useless boy Dele Ali?
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Sounds like a good prospect but Serie at 23yrs old doesn't sound good for his Italy call up. We do need AM players real bad though. How does he compare to the useless boy Eze ? Is he a creative type or a direct type like another useless boy Dele Ali?
He is still not SE material, but this year he has improved tremendously. If he continues this trend, next year he will be playing Serie A.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

If he is good then call up regardless of Serie A or B, in my view. Nigeria is not a country exactly brimming with dominating players at A level leagues. Secondly, these leagues do not exactly determine who is the best player out there. Thirdly, form of players is not exactly nor does form immediately lead to a player moving to Serie A or moving down from there to B. What matters should be your own careful scouting of players at given times and not Serie A, B or Z.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics