Nigerian Professional Football League 2021

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ukwala
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigerian Professional Football League 2021

Post by ukwala »

YemiBrazil wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Enugu II wrote:YemiBrazil,

Im be like say dem no inform you say Vasco level don pass NPFL oooo. Awaa level na oversea. We jus dey come wen Naija wan import opponent for Eagus. We go jus come play Eagus. Dats all ooo. Wetin concern us with NPFL? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
EII,

Let me rib you a little. Did you just say that oversea level pass NPFL level? :tic: :tic: . This despite your vigorous defence of NPFL? Don't let your friends catch you o! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Anyway I take it that talk of Sooting made you mix up the amateur league with NPFL :taunt: :taunt:
Aha! Dat was the plan. Oversea pass local. No be so? Nna, na so man don de read. No be so Arsenal, Man U etceteras echetaram full for Naija? No be our news be Ronaldo dis, Messi dis? Abi I lie? Abi no be say Eagus no fit get local? So therefore Vas co no de play local ooo! :rotf:
:rotf: I catch your drift. But wait o, this thread is for senior boys. As I don't have the liver to confront him, please help me tell your friend YemiB that amateur football should be discussed elsewhere :taunt: :taunt:
Hmmm ok Uncle Ukwala, I will reserve my comment on this until we wire you 3 kondo next season 8-)
:lol: :lol: We eagerly await your return
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Toxicarrow wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Enugu II wrote:YemiBrazil,

Im be like say dem no inform you say Vasco level don pass NPFL oooo. Awaa level na oversea. We jus dey come wen Naija wan import opponent for Eagus. We go jus come play Eagus. Dats all ooo. Wetin concern us with NPFL? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
EII,

Let me rib you a little. Did you just say that oversea level pass NPFL level? :tic: :tic: . This despite your vigorous defence of NPFL? Don't let your friends catch you o! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Anyway I take it that talk of Sooting made you mix up the amateur league with NPFL :taunt: :taunt:
Aha! Dat was the plan. Oversea pass local. No be so? Nna, na so man don de read. No be so Arsenal, Man U etceteras echetaram full for Naija? No be our news be Ronaldo dis, Messi dis? Abi I lie? Abi no be say Eagus no fit get local? So therefore Vas co no de play local ooo! :rotf:
:rotf: I catch your drift. But wait o, this thread is for senior boys. As I don't have the liver to confront him, please help me tell your friend YemiB that amateur football should be discussed elsewhere :taunt: :taunt:
Hmmm ok Uncle Ukwala, I will reserve my comment on this until we wire you 3 kondo next season 8-)
Comrade Ukwala - did you get to see Sooting in action today in Enugu? Another 3 points in the bag. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Comrade Toxic, congrats on a good outing against the Giants of Enugu. Sooting can now be officially crowned 'Giant killers' :taunt: :taunt:
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

I look up and I saw Ukwala posted. I knew that Rangers won!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Seriously, though, do you think Rangers will finish in one of the critical top 3 places? I can see Enyimba and Rivers taking the top two, the rest will struggle for the last available spot to get to the continent when it is all done.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Enugu II wrote:I look up and I saw Ukwala posted. I knew that Rangers won!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Seriously, though, do you think Rangers will finish in one of the critical top 3 places? I can see Enyimba and Rivers taking the top two, the rest will struggle for the last available spot to get to the continent when it is all done.
:rotf: :rotf: What a coincidence.

Yes I think Rangers can do it though it would not be easy as this season is turning out to be one of the most competitive seasons with a handful of clubs capable of finishing in the top 3.

We are still missing our star playmaker Ibrahim Olawoyin to injury and hopefully he will be back soon. With him, and perhaps one or two new players, we should be ok.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ukwala wrote:
Spartans is definitely coming back from the Sooting zone. I was scared for a min about joining Sooting in the comfort zone of lower divisions.

Now let’s go win the league. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Ahaaaaa, I knew it. Ukwala was going to hit the site after today's result. :rotf: :rotf:

Seriously, though, I doff my hat to you. Rangers keep fighting and just may be one of those all important three spots will be theirs at the end. BTW, that their skipper was struggling mightily with his English in an interview with SportsCentral. Kai, was there no secondary school in Ghana? LOL.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Enugu II wrote:Ahaaaaa, I knew it. Ukwala was going to hit the site after today's result. :rotf: :rotf:

Seriously, though, I doff my hat to you. Rangers keep fighting and just may be one of those all important three spots will be theirs at the end. BTW, that their skipper was struggling mightily with his English in an interview with SportsCentral. Kai, was there no secondary school in Ghana? LOL.
EII,

:lol: :lol: :lol: My posts are completely random with no connection with the scores :tic: :tic: :tic: .

Yes, we are doing well and hopefully we will finish on top or at worst top three. Watching these matches helps to keep tabs on player movements, I never knew our former defender Orji Kalu Okagbue was now in Heartland.

On our skipper, well English is not our mother tongue so please forgive him. I will only be worried if English goalkeepers start speaking Ga or Ewe or Twi.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Isaac Loute’s goal against Heartland
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

The Champions are back....
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Toxicarrow wrote:The Champions are back....
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Toxicarrow wrote:
Toxic,

Is that a result in the NPFL? Just asking ooooo.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Enugu II wrote:
Toxicarrow wrote:
Toxic,

Yep. :tic: ..the real league result :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Toxicarrow wrote:
Levels. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Toxicarrow wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Toxicarrow wrote:
Toxic,

Yep. :tic: ..the real league result :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Kai, Toxic, I thought it was in the NPFL but my daughter just corrected me. She informed me that 3SC was not an NPFL team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Can they just declare this as no contest and save everybody's time by automatically promoting the great 3SC of Africa to the NPFL and even registering the gallant warriors in the next CAF Champions league? In fact they should allow 3SC play Nigeria's next international match.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu Rangers now up to 2d place (tied for 1st on points)... :clap:

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Another 3-0 victory for 3SC! :thumbs: