Ebere Eze honored a call up to England's U21

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Ebere Eze honored a call up to England's U21

Post by Tobi17 »

When will this lad realize he will be stuck playing youth level football for the Three Lions while players in his age category are now ahead of him?, England have no desire in actually calling him up to the senior team and it's sad to see how they keep playing him around. The English are really crafty when it comes to giving these young fellas long and false hopes sha
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ebere Eze honored a call up to England's U21

Post by vancity eagle »

Imagine if a Michael Olise, 3 years his younger is playing for SE in Nations cup and world cup, and this clown is still waiting for his opportunity.

England literally has half a dozen forwards and wingers who are injured right now, and he still couldn't make the full list.
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Just wondering who advices these lads!
I understand he was raised and brought up in that culture but my goodness where is the big picture for them.
Wish him well though!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He's not good enough for England or Nigeria. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Maybe y'all should look at it this way: What does he have to lose by agreeing to an U21 call-up right now?
:idea: :idea: :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

My prediction is around age 24, Eze will change his mind and committ to the SE after not being able to break into the senior England squad. England has quality players ahead of him both on the wings and in the AM position.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

olu wrote:My prediction is around age 24, Eze will change his mind and committ to the SE after not being able to break into the senior England squad. England has quality players ahead of him both on the wings and in the AM position.

I think he will be capped and dumped personally. It will happen eventually. It may even happen after he has applied for a switch and is waiting for 1 AND HALF YEARS.

Please can somebody explain to me how Musiala just decided to switch to Germany and he is already going to be called up, or How about Che Adams who just switched from England to Scotland and is already named in the Scotland squad. Or how about Yunus Musah switching from England to US so quickly, yet Nigerians it takes almost 2 years. What type of nonsense is this ?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I don't understand it either. We've been hearing about the prolonged approval process and problems getting a Nigerian passport with regards to Lookman and Ehizibue for a few months now. The same issues seem to apply to Olise.
vancity eagle wrote:
olu wrote:My prediction is around age 24, Eze will change his mind and committ to the SE after not being able to break into the senior England squad. England has quality players ahead of him both on the wings and in the AM position.

I think he will be capped and dumped personally. It will happen eventually. It may even happen after he has applied for a switch and is waiting for 1 AND HALF YEARS.

Please can somebody explain to me how Musiala just decided to switch to Germany and he is already going to be called up, or How about Che Adams who just switched from England to Scotland and is already named in the Scotland squad. Or how about Yunus Musah switching from England to US so quickly, yet Nigerians it takes almost 2 years. What type of nonsense is this ?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: look at all these sufferheads, crying over a kid who rejected yall.. this boy said it on Nedium's podcast.. he will not play for una..lmao... these folks are trying so hard to change the narrative... the bobo said no.. chose a youth team, and damunk and co are still trying to cipher something else... action speaks louder than voice... Eze has pulled some action to play a youth tourney, guess what Ebere is 22 years old , the tourney is for u21s( yes England do play a few players over 21) but Ebere chose youth football over the SE...maybe nah all of una wey need reprograming
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Ebere surely knows what he is doing as super eagles callup bullshiting us that he needs time to consider -

They all do that and i dont blame them - likes of Zaka Tammy Tomori Lookman Ibe Agbonlahor back then- once they find some little yeye decent form and playing in premier league - straightaway they are waiting for England callup. Until they realise it will not happen change of tune and heart then set in .

Akpom at 2nd tier Middleboro will do anything now to get a super eagle callup - remember the time he as doing yanga!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Only until it’s clear he’s not good enough to clean England’s shirt will he be ready to play for Nigeria and many locals will get to realise their dream!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The only Anglo-Naija I see doing very well with England and will go on to have a superb career if he stays disciplined is Saka...as for the rest, all I can say is dream on.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

fledy wrote:Just wondering who advices these lads!
I understand he was raised and brought up in that culture but my goodness where is the big picture for them.
Wish him well though!
Bro, I wonder how the NFF sells the SE to these players. If given the opportunity, I believe I can convince most of these guys to play for Nigeria.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:
Wish him well though!
Bro, I wonder how the NFF sells the SE to these players. If given the opportunity, I believe I can convince most of these guys to play for Nigeria.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: see mouth ..kai
SuperEagles

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

I dont see Saka having a great English Career unless he leaves Arsenal.....unfortunately.

as for Eze, Tosin, Maduka and co..... the shame will be SE calling them up after all these Buullsiit to replace ppl that have commited to the team over the years
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

In my view this is much ado about nothing, really. Ebere Eze is an individual. Let him make his decision. I really have no problem in him doing so. If he chooses England now and then later wants to suit up for Nigeria (if Nigeria wants him), what's wrong with that? Yes, Nigeria has wooed him and he made his decision for now. Simply move on.

For me, I will only be miffed if he rejected Nigeria and in the same moment rubbishes Nigeria. That will be a whole different issue.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Dammy wrote:
Wish him well though!
I thought it was Baba Rohr and Adelakun doing the selling?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

fabio wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Wish him well though!
I thought it was Baba Rohr and Adelakun doing the selling?
dammy said he can sell anything :rotf:
SuperEagles

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Bigpokey24 wrote: dammy said he can sell anything :rotf:
I believe Dammy can do a better job....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote:In my view this is much ado about nothing, really. Ebere Eze is an individual. Let him make his decision. I really have no problem in him doing so. If he chooses England now and then later wants to suit up for Nigeria (if Nigeria wants him), what's wrong with that? Yes, Nigeria has wooed him and he made his decision for now. Simply move on..
KPOM.
The people having fits over these boys are the very people who claim not to want or even rate them.
Anyone so uninterested in them should leave them to make their decisions and allow those of us that rate them to follow them in peace.
For me, I will only be miffed if he rejected Nigeria and in the same moment rubbishes Nigeria. That will be a whole different issue
KPOM again.
That will be unacceptable and in recent memory, the only player that comes even remotely close to that is Jordan Ibe who simply rejected the Nigerian pronunciation f his name. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Aside from that, it was Iorfa's father (ex-Eagle Dominic Iorfa) who swore that his son would "never play for Nigeria".

Can't think of anyone else that has disrespected us. Choosing another country is not 'disrespect' no matter how many over-sensitive Nigerians believe so.
Its not as if those of us working out here in the west do not have even more crucial skills badly needed back home in Naija.
All this bad belleh reeks of hypocrisy to me :oops:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this damunk is like a simp who keeps trying hard for a shewen wey bunk am 2ce ..kai
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

89,455. :o
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote:89,455. :o
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
89,455 with an unhealthy fixation on a certain individual....

Lord help us! :lol: :lol: :lol: