Ebere Eze honored a call up to England's U21

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ebere Eze honored a call up to England's U21

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote:
fledy wrote:Just wondering who advices these lads!
I understand he was raised and brought up in that culture but my goodness where is the big picture for them.
Wish him well though!
Bro, I wonder how the NFF sells the SE to these players. If given the opportunity, I believe I can convince most of these guys to play for Nigeria.
It’s not that straightforward. It’s very personal. Even in the same family, some feel more Nigerian than others. Very common amongst our diaspora kids these days.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote:
Dammy wrote:
I understand he was raised and brought up in that culture but my goodness where is the big picture for them.
Wish him well though!
Bro, I wonder how the NFF sells the SE to these players. If given the opportunity, I believe I can convince most of these guys to play for Nigeria.
It’s not that straightforward. It’s very personal. Even in the same family, some feel more Nigerian than others. Very common amongst our diaspora kids these days.
Actually this falls back on the kids parents in the UK..It is well known especially in the UK most of the Nigerians there, shield their kids from anything Nigerian. They actually punish them if they observe the Nigerian culture at home . We have many UK CEs who are known to despise everything Nigeria. so today we have none entities like Eze , Tomori , tammy abusing the Nigerian name and flag left and right.... if yall look harder the buck stops at the UK parents,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Wish him well though!
Actually this falls back on the kids parents in the UK..It is well known especially in the UK most of the Nigerians there, shield their kids from anything Nigerian. They actually punish them if they observe the Nigerian culture at home . We have many UK CEs who are known to despise everything Nigeria. so today we have none entities like Eze , Tomori , tammy abusing the Nigerian name and flag left and right.... if yall look harder the buck stops at the UK parents,
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
What a guy!!!!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Wish him well though!
You obviously don’t know anything about UK based Nigerian parents and their kids.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Wish him well though!
You obviously don’t know anything about UK based Nigerian parents and their kids.
Namdi Kalu is a perfect example, he is based in the UK
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote:Imagine if a Michael Olise, 3 years his younger is playing for SE in Nations cup and world cup, and this clown is still waiting for his opportunity.

England literally has half a dozen forwards and wingers who are injured right now, and he still couldn't make the full list.
Wait until World Cup fever grips dem.

Na dia everyone will be waiting to obtain from them. Telling them stories of how they will secure an invite for a small fee. And dem saying that they wanted to play for Naijaria and were asked to pay a fee.

If pesin no wan play, make we allow dem.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Eze on the bench for England U21.

same as Madueke.

So he turned down SE for U21 bench duty, when his mates are playing senior football.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote:Eze on the bench for England U21.

same as Madueke.

So he turned down SE for U21 bench duty, when his mates are playing senior football.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
They will learn.
The more this kind of thing happens, the stronger the message for those that have ears
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

England lose 1-0 to Switzerland.

Eze came on for the last half hour and did nothing.

Portugal and Croatia now to come for England.

Hopefully they go 3 and out, and he can begin to comprehend the mistake he has made.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote:England lose 1-0 to Switzerland.

Eze came on for the last half hour and did nothing.

Portugal and Croatia now to come for England.

Hopefully they go 3 and out, and he can begin to comprehend the mistake he has made.
See wickedness. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: These boys are fools for real. They're both fighting for the same position in the U21 team as they would the senior team even with a ton of much better talent ahead of them. The SE attacking MF position is one of the most visible positions in Africa, the publicity alone would drive their value up big time but they prefer to serve the queen. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

No point in attacking a young man for his choice. If he works hard, he will make the England squad.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

fabio wrote:No point in attacking a young man for his choice. If he works hard, he will make the England squad.
Thank you. He is also English.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

fabio wrote:No point in attacking a young man for his choice. If he works hard, he will make the England squad.

they are fools.

Eze especially who is 22 years old.

Yunus Musuah who is 18 and a higher profile has chosen the US over England

Leon Bailey who is 23 had already switched to Jamaica (much lower profile than Nigeria) and he is way better than Eze.

these players recognize they have much better chance to succeed with other nations, and they are making these decisions at a younger age.

Senegal just got Abdou Diallo of PSG, he is only 24

Amad Diallo at 17 could have played for Italy, yet chose Ivory Coast.

Let these guys continue to sit bench for youth teams of England. World cup is around the corner, it will already be too late for Eze, even if he wants to change.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

abeg which squad ?

age grade football is over after this tournament.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Wish him well though!
Where is the survey which supports your assertions?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Wish him well though!
Where is the survey which supports your assertions?
You go wait tire.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

vancity eagle wrote: abeg which squad ?

age grade football is over after this tournament.
The main England squad.

Learn to accept people´s decision. I doubt you know better than his Parent, Advisor and agent.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

England are playing San Marino and still the didn’t even consider Eze so he can wait but I really don’t think they desperately in need for his services but he’s made his decision and I wish him all the best!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

vancity eagle wrote:
they are fools.

Leon Bailey who is 23 had already switched to Jamaica (much lower profile than Nigeria) and he is way better than Eze.

these players recognize they have much better chance to succeed with other nations, and they are making these decisions at a younger age.

Let these guys continue to sit bench for youth teams of England. World cup is around the corner, it will already be too late for Eze, even if he wants to change.
Because the World Cup is around the corner, he should play for Nigeria.

Accept his decision and move on!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

fabio wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
they are fools.

Because the World Cup is around the corner, he should play for Nigeria.

Accept his decision and move on!
He doesn’t want to play for Nigeria and neither does Noni Madeke!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Enugu II wrote:In my view this is much ado about nothing, really. Ebere Eze is an individual. Let him make his decision. I really have no problem in him doing so. If he chooses England now and then later wants to suit up for Nigeria (if Nigeria wants him), what's wrong with that? Yes, Nigeria has wooed him and he made his decision for now. Simply move on.

For me, I will only be miffed if he rejected Nigeria and in the same moment rubbishes Nigeria. That will be a whole different issue.
Kpom!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Chai Eze don suffa !!!!!!

Callum Hudson Odoi is out injured and Eze is still on the bench.

Noni Madueke starts ahead of him.

Vamos Portugal !!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

vancity eagle wrote:Chai Eze don suffa !!!!!!

Callum Hudson Odoi is out injured and Eze is still on the bench.

Noni Madueke starts ahead of him.

Vamos Portugal !!
Leave the young man alone. It´s not by force!