Rohr needs to apologise for the initial exclusion of Onuachu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

doctorollie
Egg
Egg
Rohr needs to apologise for the initial exclusion of Onuachu

Post by doctorollie »

Honestly, Rohr needs to apologise for insulting our collective sensibility. You do not exclude the highest goal scorer in Europe! I don't care what the people say about Onuachu! A coach should act professionally always!

Yes I said what I said!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr needs to apologise for the initial exclusion of Onu

Post by maceo4 »

Nah don't think so, its not like this is the first time he's being invited during this his scoring spell. He's not been able to show his worth and the coach could easily explain why he excluded him. To me Sadiq can probably kiss his chance goodbye, he should have done everything to come, that one tall striker position has probably been snatched by the Basketballer.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is still not good enough to play for Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:Nah don't think so, its not like this is the first time he's being invited during this his scoring spell. He's not been able to show his worth and the coach could easily explain why he excluded him. To me Sadiq can probably kiss his chance goodbye, he should have done everything to come, that one tall striker position has probably been snatched by the Basketballer.
Bro, you still have leftovers from the weekend... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ohenhen1 wrote:He is still not good enough to play for Nigeria.
Exactly! He doesn't play, he just SCORES! :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

doctorollie wrote:Honestly, Rohr needs to apologise for insulting our collective sensibility. You do not exclude the highest goal scorer in Europe! I don't care what the people say about Onuachu! A coach should act professionally always!

Yes I said what I said!
Don't fret bro...
Pretty sure DaMunk (aka HMV) will hop along soon enough with a dissertation filled with fractional goals. :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Sorry Mr. O'chicken, you dont know what you are saying sir.
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Gotti wrote:
doctorollie wrote:Honestly, Rohr needs to apologise for insulting our collective sensibility. You do not exclude the highest goal scorer in Europe! I don't care what the people say about Onuachu! A coach should act professionally always!

Yes I said what I said!
Don't fret bro...
Pretty sure DaMunk (aka HMV) will hop along soon enough with a dissertation filled with fractional goals. :lol:
Savage bro! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Maceo also needs apologize to the boy for unfairly
Criticizing him and defaming his character.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Maceo also needs apologize to the boy for unfairly
Criticizing him and defaming his character.
Sure, I apologize to the basketballer for ever doubting his finger roll and dunking capabilities in GWG :dream: :mrgreen:

But on a serious note, he gives us a different option from the bench, but clearly won't be as involved as Osimhen is in facilitating the fluid play we saw before it was Basketball time.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Nah don't think so, its not like this is the first time he's being invited during this his scoring spell. He's not been able to show his worth and the coach could easily explain why he excluded him. To me Sadiq can probably kiss his chance goodbye, he should have done everything to come, that one tall striker position has probably been snatched by the Basketballer.
Bro, you still have leftovers from the weekend... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I fit take am with gulder or star, wetin una get for fridge :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Yes I said what I said!
How do you know Sadiq wouldn't have scored a hat trick?

We should be happy we now have serious depth at each position, thanks to the same Rohr.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

1naija wrote:

Yes I said what I said!

We should be happy we now have serious depth at each position, thanks to the same Rohr.

Well, I am talking about facts here, real games played, real player who scored 2 goals in 2 matches, a player who played a total of 30 minutes in 2 matches and scored 2 goals! I am not going to comment on some imaginary or fictitious player who should have played a fictitious game and should have scored a fictitious hat trick in the process. We will talk about Sadiq when he is able to attend an actual game and scores real goals.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

I see you're conveniently discounting the 10 previous games Onuachu played, where he stunk up the joint each and every time! Onuachu should actually THANK Rohr for lighting a fire up his behind (by putting pressure on him), thereby forcing him to perform.
Rohr has absolutely NOTHING to apologize for. Nothing at all!
doctorollie wrote:
1naija wrote:

Yes I said what I said!

Well, I am talking about facts here, real games played, real player who scored 2 goals in 2 matches, a player who played a total of 30 minutes in 2 matches and scored 2 goals! I am not going to comment on some imaginary or fictitious player who should have played a fictitious game and should have scored a fictitious hat trick in the process. We will talk about Sadiq when he is able to attend an actual game and scores real goals.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Happy for the lad scoring in back to back games. Glad we created chances and it's good he took his chances. A striker can't score if he doesn't get fed the ball.

That being said I still prefer Sadiq. Sadiq is more mobile and comfortable on the ball.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Umar is the biggest loser here. Stick a fork in his SE career short term barring any injuries.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

doctorollie wrote:
1naija wrote:

Yes I said what I said!

You are "talking facts" about real game played, yet you are asking a coach to apologize for a decision he made based several real games played. :rotf: Pure comedy!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Flash in the pan players, no time for flash in the pan players that are slow. Won't buy the hype until I see him scoring against better opposition in critical games, consistency. Not scoring the third goal against Lesotho.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

apologize to who? Paul?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Ugbowo wrote:Umar is the biggest loser here. Stick a fork in his SE career short term barring any injuries.
He should have done all he could to make it to camp. This could have been perhaps his one opportunity, and the basketballer snatched his chance.

Injuries will happen though, just like they did this time around to give Onuachu a chance, so I'm sure Umar will get a chance. He just scored for his club today, he will still be on the radar.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

doctorollie wrote:
1naija wrote:

Yes I said what I said!

FACTS! Not feelings... :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Otitokoro wrote:I see you're conveniently discounting the 10 previous games Onuachu played, where he stunk up the joint each and every time! Onuachu should actually THANK Rohr for lighting a fire up his behind (by putting pressure on him), thereby forcing him to perform.
He had previously played 9 games with 1 goal (on his debut)...
Meanwhile, how many did Musa, Simon, Kalu, Iheanacho, even Iwobi (1 goal) score over those same 9 games?!

FACTS! please...
Not opinion or feelings! :lol:
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL