Tyrone Ebuehi is my MOM.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

doctorollie
Egg
Egg
Tyrone Ebuehi is my MOM.

Post by doctorollie »

He had a clean game today and gave the team an outlet on the right. His forays upfront were a delight too. My MoM by a mile. Anyone else agrees?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tyrone Ebuehi is my MOM.

Post by deanotito »

Been saying since his first ever game for us...The Boy is a BALLER!
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

doctorollie wrote:He had a clean game today and gave the team an outlet on the right. His forays upfront were a delight too. My MoM by a mile. Anyone else agrees?
Yes, he is MoM.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Yeah he got up front but never created anything; Samu who he should’ve dovetailed with had a stinker
doctorollie wrote:He had a clean game today and gave the team an outlet on the right. His forays upfront were a delight too. My MoM by a mile. Anyone else agrees?
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

tedder89 wrote:Yeah he got up front but never created anything; Samu who he should’ve dovetailed with had a stinker
To be honest Samu underwhelmes when he plays for the SE. I honestly can't remember a SE game he has really dominated and added genuine value.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Same for me. Closely followed by Ndidi.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Don't let the Aina fans catch you guys.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I thought Ndidi was the best player on the field. He was my MOM. Tyrone was too conservative with the ball.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

This is Lesotho people
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

jette1 wrote:This is Lesotho people
Have you been following the results around the world?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ugbowo wrote:
Have you been following the results around the world?
It doesn’t matter; Lesotho is not playing for anything
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Your point being...there should be no MOM because they played inferior opposition? :?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Ugbowo wrote:I thought Ndidi was the best player on the field. He was my MOM. Tyrone was too conservative with the ball.
kpom.

Ndidi man of the match by far.

Ebuehi was just okay. did nothing wrong, but in a game against such a weak opponent I would have wanted more in attack from him.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

That Lesotho goalkeeper looks like a plumber that called up at short notice to keep!
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

theYemster wrote:
Your point being...there should be no MOM because they played inferior opposition? :?
I tire oo :taunt:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

So no need to select man of the match because it is Lesotho, abi? :???:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

doctorollie wrote:
tedder89 wrote:Yeah he got up front but never created anything; Samu who he should’ve dovetailed with had a stinker
To be honest Samu underwhelmes when he plays for the SE. I honestly can't remember a SE game he has really dominated and added genuine value.
He needs to try to keep it simple. It is really getting ridiculous. Yesterday, I saw clearly why you cannot have him and Onuachu on the field at the same time as they do not complement each other. Just a thought.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Enugu II wrote:
doctorollie wrote:
He needs to try to keep it simple. It is really getting ridiculous. Yesterday, I saw clearly why you cannot have him and Onuachu on the field at the same time as they do not complement each other. Just a thought.

perhaps he should be played from the left side
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

vancity eagle wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:I thought Ndidi was the best player on the field. He was my MOM. Tyrone was too conservative with the ball.
kpom.

Ndidi man of the match by far.

Ebuehi was just okay. did nothing wrong, but in a game against such a weak opponent I would have wanted more in attack from him.
Ebuehi was one of the major reasons we had defeated Mighty Argentina in a Friendly before the last World Cup. His whole side was locked down. No pennetration from Argentina.
Ebuehi, had he come on against Croatia and Argentina i strongly believe would have made a difference.
Bro,
Ebuhi's prime objective is to DEFEND.
Had he been over lapping too much and his back was exposed and Balogun or Ekong had to constantly cover, we for dey Complaim.
Remember he had one of the few best shots on Goal yesterday the goal keeper had to dive to save.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ANC wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
doctorollie wrote:

perhaps he should be played from the left side
That position would be foreign to him, doubt that would help.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ebuehi had a good game, not a great one. I recall in the first half how he was turned inside-out by the Lesotho attacker, and there was a cross that was smothered by Uzoho. If you are shown your number like that, as a defender, you don't get the MOM. What if the cross was directed at a team-mate?
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Obong wrote:Ebuehi had a good game, not a great one. I recall in the first half how he was turned inside-out by the Lesotho attacker, and there was a cross that was smothered by Uzoho. If you are shown your number like that, as a defender, you don't get the MOM. What if the cross was directed at a team-mate?
And the only time that happened throughout the whole game.

I suspect he touched the ball more than any other player on the pitch. The guy was composed and rarely gave away any pass.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."