Fire Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tmex12
Egg
Egg
Fire Rohr

Post by tmex12 »

This man has in his hands generational talent and he’s going to waste it all. He has nothing to offer Nigeria.

He should be fired NOW otherwise we’ll get another overly conscious and tepid display ala Nigeria vs Croatia.
seyiblack
Egg
Egg
Re: Fire Rohr

Post by seyiblack »

:roll:
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

tmex12 wrote:This man has in his hands generational talent and he’s going to waste it all. He has nothing to offer Nigeria.

He should be fired NOW otherwise we’ll get another overly conscious and tepid display ala Nigeria vs Croatia.
I believe Eguavoen will do a better job.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

tmex12 wrote:This man has in his hands generational talent and he’s going to waste it all. He has nothing to offer Nigeria.

Really? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Generational talent.....who/where?

IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

they will not let us hear word because the SE manage to defeat Lesotho and Benin... using a squad worth over 200 Million pounds
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote:they will not let us hear word because the SE manage to defeat Lesotho and Benin... using a squad worth over 200 Million pounds
That is how low he has lowered expectations.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

We definitely dont have generational talent....if anything, the EPL-fication of the Super Eagles has seen to it that we mostly get solid but not spectacular players in the SE. HOWEVER, Rohr needs to be fired, and it not even because of his football (which is atrocious if you ask me).
The man firmly believes that the best Nigeria can do is maybe a semi at the ANC, and if he were to get us out of the first round of a WC, he'll have performed a miracle.
IF that were enough for me, I'd just go sign up as a Stoke supporter or something.

Under Rohr, the SE has lost all belief. Beating Benin and Lesotho is the new standard.
tedder89 wrote:Generational talent.....who/where?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:they will not let us hear word because the SE manage to defeat Lesotho and Benin... using a squad worth over 200 Million pounds
Nigeria
Position ø-Age Market value ø-Market value
Goalkeeper 23.33 $1.38m $458Th.
Defender 23.11 $34.32m $3.81m
midfield 25.25 $62.81m $15.70m
attack 23.71 $126.50m $18.07m
Total: 23.70 $225.01m $9.78m
Lesotho
Position ø-Age Market value ø-Market value
Goalkeeper 11.00 - -
Defender 21.50 $55Th. $14Th.
midfield 14.43 - -
attack 26.17 $358Th. $60Th.
Total: 19.26 $413Th. $22Th
they are dancing that **** is the best thing since sliced akara
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cellular wrote:

You no see how an even more expensive Senegal almost lost at home to Swaziland scoring in the 95th minute to equalize.

If that were Rohr I can only imagine.

3 straight shut outs

2 straight victories.

We are playing nice football, and you are still complaining and pushing your sack agenda.

Pathetic.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Suddenly we've forgotten NOT TOO LONG AGO how we used to keep our blood pressure machines, Bibles/Koran, and calculators within reach when it came very tedious moments of qualifying to tournaments even when we were seeded in the same groups with the same "minnows"... how we used to huff and puff to beat the likes of Swaziland, Kenya, Malawi, Sudan, Congo (the fake one), Tanzania etc. Rohr aside, on what basis do we even deserve to be this entitled? because we're the Super Eagles of Nigeria? well tell that to the so called minnows who have seen us fail to qualify for two consecutive AFCONs and don't have the least shred of fear towards us anymore... lets learn to tame our over-pampered sentiments, considering how unsavory our recent history has been.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote:Suddenly we've forgotten NOT TOO LONG AGO how we used to keep our blood pressure machines, Bibles/Koran, and calculators within reach when it came very tedious moments of qualifying to tournaments even when we were seeded in the same groups with the same "minnows"... how we used to huff and puff to beat the likes of Swaziland, Kenya, Malawi, Sudan, Congo (the fake one), Tanzania etc. Rohr aside, on what basis do we even deserve to be this entitled? because we're the Super Eagles of Nigeria? well tell that to the so called minnows who have seen us fail to qualify for two consecutive AFCONs and don't have the least shred of fear towards us anymore... lets learn to tame our over-pampered sentiments, considering how unsavory our recent history has been.

kpom.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Abeg when was this? I've been on this forum long enough to remember when SE Coaches were dismissed for not winning the ANC. Do a quick search on "Golden bronze" . If the best an SE coach has to offer is beating LEsotho and Benin, I'd frankly rather not even go to the ANC
Tobi17 wrote:Suddenly we've forgotten NOT TOO LONG AGO how we used to keep our blood pressure machines, Bibles/Koran, and calculators within reach when it came very tedious moments of qualifying to tournaments even when we were seeded in the same groups with the same "minnows"... how we used to huff and puff to beat the likes of Swaziland, Kenya, Malawi, Sudan, Congo (the fake one), Tanzania etc. Rohr aside, on what basis do we even deserve to be this entitled? because we're the Super Eagles of Nigeria? well tell that to the so called minnows who have seen us fail to qualify for two consecutive AFCONs and don't have the least shred of fear towards us anymore... lets learn to tame our over-pampered sentiments, considering how unsavory our recent history has been.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I see Game day has become seek attention day on CE.
Last edited by 1naija on Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Cellular wrote:
Actually, we like the comfort of not having to worry about silly permutations, the results of other games, or the tension of last-minute nail biters of must-win last group games.

Basically back to the good old days of the SE. :wink:
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

The coach is not it. There remains nothing inspiring about the current team even though the talent is there to be utilized. The team has no discernible tactic beyond just bumbling forward.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Agree my brother. We seem to have retroactive amnesia. We sat at home for two tourneys but folks think we would just return and win it. I love SE but can anyone say there has not been better teams in the continent? All I know is that our team always give their all. Happy they are going and for that I am grateful.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

seyiblack wrote: :roll:
1naija wrote:I see Game day has become seek attention day on CE.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Gotti on Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

vancity eagle wrote:
kpom.
These days we just lose to Madagascar and struggle to draw with Sierra Leone....yipee! Progress!!! :lol:

Please I am NOT in the Rohr-Out camp, but abegi let's not revise factual history because of some apparent inferiority complex issues. After all, before Rohr we had a coach with an unblemished and untarnished 100% in AFCON qualifiers, winning ALL 6 games (home and away) while conceding barely 1 own-goal in the process - and many WOWO CEs (including specifically the "kpomer" here) still vociferously campaigned for his removal. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Rohr is NOT a coach. I have been saying this since day 1. At least he is not the coach for us.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gotti wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
kpom.
These days we just lose to Madagascar and struggle to draw with Sierra Leone....yipee! Progress!!! :lol:

Please I am NOT in the Rohr-Out camp, but abegi let's not revise factual history because of some apparent inferiority complex issues. After all, before Rohr we had a coach with an unblemished and untarnished 100% in AFCON qualifiers, winning ALL 6 games (home and away) while conceding barely 1 own-goal in the process - and many WOWO CEs (including specifically the "kpomer" here) still vociferously campaigned for his removal. SMH
Indeed.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

My goodness some folks are making stuff up about using calculations to qualify for ordinary Afcon...when you get 24 teams as the norm and get grouped with trash and pathetic teams like Libya, Seychelles, Lesotho, Benin, Salone and South Africa. whereby 2 teams will qualify for the tournament proper...of course it looks like a feat , we have Mauritania, Comoros, all qualifying for Afcon....smh..shebi there is a home and away fixture come November, no more cheap teams...una eyes go soon open
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote:My goodness some folks are making stuff up about using calculations to qualify for ordinary Afcon...when you get 24 teams as the norm and get grouped with trash and pathetic teams like Libya, Seychelles, Lesotho, Benin, Salone and South Africa. whereby 2 teams will qualify for the tournament proper...of course it looks like a feat , we have Mauritania, Comoros, all qualifying for Afcon....smh..shebi there is a home and away fixture come November, no more cheap teams...una eyes go soon open

I am dead scared of that home and away matches in November! I don't think our team is good enough to beat Senegal, Algeria, Morocco in an home and away tie. We will struggle against Ghana, Egypt,Tunisia, Cameroon or Ivory Coast as well!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!