Nigeria vs Lesotho (3:0) - Osimhen, Etebo, Onuachu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Lesotho (2:0) - Lineup and Live Link

Post by ANC »

vancity eagle wrote:
Robotnik wrote:Our bench is getting deeper. We just need to find one for Ndidi (Ejaria), probably Lookman and Olise

Ndidi is the one player we definately need a legit backup to.

Ejaria and Olise are not the same kind of player.

Dare I say we may need to look at the NPFL for Ndidi's backup, or have a look at Alhassan yusuf.

Ebuehi and Ajayi, should be able to hold their on in that position.
elerineye
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Lesotho (3:0) - Osimhen, Etebo, Onuachu

Post by elerineye »

Damunk wrote:
gochino wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
oyek wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:The different between Collins and Sanusi is like night & day and for the first time I can say the team is taking shape ..... two clean sheets
Sanusi is definitely a baller same goes for Ebuehi.
Against rugged African teams I would prefer Aina in the right back position however against refined European opposition I would select Ebuehi. African teams would kick Ebuehi and get away with it as African officials are generally very poor.
why do you think Aina is stronger than him?
Ebuehi strikes me as one of those 'don't touch me' players. Those are the kind of players that rely more on skill and not physicality.
Aina on the other hand can be quite physical when necessary.
He may be physical too, but perhaps has not had a reason/need to show that side of his game.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Lesotho (3:0) - Osimhen, Etebo, Onuachu

Post by maceo4 »

elerineye wrote:
Damunk wrote:
gochino wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
oyek wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:The different between Collins and Sanusi is like night & day and for the first time I can say the team is taking shape ..... two clean sheets
Sanusi is definitely a baller same goes for Ebuehi.
Against rugged African teams I would prefer Aina in the right back position however against refined European opposition I would select Ebuehi. African teams would kick Ebuehi and get away with it as African officials are generally very poor.
why do you think Aina is stronger than him?
Ebuehi strikes me as one of those 'don't touch me' players. Those are the kind of players that rely more on skill and not physicality.
Aina on the other hand can be quite physical when necessary.
He may be physical too, but perhaps has not had a reason/need to show that side of his game.
If he is, he doesn't show it in his club either, usually uses his speed to make up for lack of physicality, when bumped off he quickly recovers. He really needs to work on his offensive game though to be a modern day RB.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!