Simy (Simy hangs x2!) v Osimhen (victor hangs!)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Simy (Simy hangs x2!) v Osimhen (victor hangs!)

Post by bushboy »

Both starting for Crotone and Napoli respectively.

Live now on ESPN+.
0-0 so far.
Last edited by bushboy on Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Simy v Osimhen

Post by bushboy »

Osimhen hangs!! 2-0 Napoli.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg
Re: Simy v Osimhen

Post by Oguleftie »

Crotone is a relegation NNPL team.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Simy v Osimhen (victor hangs!)

Post by bushboy »

Simy Hangs!!! 2-1
Who will be next?
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

And Simy hangs
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Simy has scored in the last 5 games. Thats his 14th Seria A goal this season.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Simy (Simy hangs!) v Osimhen (victor hangs!)

Post by bushboy »

Simy hangs again! 3-2.
Who will be next?
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg
Re: Simy (Simy hangs x2!) v Osimhen (victor hangs!)

Post by Oguleftie »

Any Simy strike is a goal.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

3-3
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Osimhen needs to really work on his movement and positioning. He is hardly ever in space. Makes it almost impossible to attempt a pass to him!!
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

4-3 Napoli.
Who will be next?
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

bushboy wrote:Osimhen needs to really work on his movement and positioning. He is hardly ever in space. Makes it almost impossible to attempt a pass to him!!
How did he score?
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

gochino wrote:
bushboy wrote:Osimhen needs to really work on his movement and positioning. He is hardly ever in space. Makes it almost impossible to attempt a pass to him!!
How did he score?
:rotf: :clap:
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

They are not getting the ball to Osimhen
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What position is this Napoli sef? They wont go far in life the way they are playing .
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

He creates separation and a lot of the time he doesn’t get the early ball that takes advantage of his pace; contrast with his movement for Naija and also for Lille last season

It appears like he’s static but watch when Napoli build up; he seldom gets the logical outlet ball until the advantage is lost.
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I caught the last minutes of the game but I’ll definitely have to watch the highlights.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

tedder89 wrote:He creates separation and a lot of the time he doesn’t get the early ball that takes advantage of his pace; contrast with his movement for Naija and also for Lille last season

It appears like he’s static but watch when Napoli build up; he seldom gets the logical outlet ball until the advantage is lost.
Good point! That's what many here dont understand. I could count more than 3 situations were the Midfielders just needed to give a simple pass to him but they either held onto the ball unnecessarily or tried to score themselves.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

lacidi wrote:Simy has scored in the last 5 games. Thats his 14th Seria A goal this season.
14 Serie A goals nor be beans o.
Esp when you consider his bottom-level club.
Impressive!
:clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dare I say Simmy is a better overall striker than Onuachu. Much better with the ball at his feet and more pace.

With Osimehn I said it's a case of both his teammates failing to utilize him on the quick counter, because they are used to slow buildup, but its also a case of Osimehn not moving into space when they are not counter attacking.

Both Osimehn and his teammates need to improve.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Damunk wrote:
lacidi wrote:Simy has scored in the last 5 games. Thats his 14th Seria A goal this season.
14 Serie A goals nor be beans o.
Esp when you consider his bottom-level club.
Impressive!
:clap:

Its actually 15 goals and he is the 4th highest in the league, he is tied with Zlatan.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Great observation, tedder89!
gochino wrote:
tedder89 wrote:He creates separation and a lot of the time he doesn’t get the early ball that takes advantage of his pace; contrast with his movement for Naija and also for Lille last season

Good point! That's what many here dont understand. I could count more than 3 situations were the Midfielders just needed to give a simple pass to him but they either held onto the ball unnecessarily or tried to score themselves.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

It really is a toss up between the two, to be honest. Simy seems a tad slower, though.
Nonetheless, its nice to have this many strikers in the SE stable. A very good 'problem' to have, for any coach.
vancity eagle wrote:Dare I say Simmy is a better overall striker than Onuachu. Much better with the ball at his feet and more pace.

With Osimehn I said it's a case of both his teammates failing to utilize him on the quick counter, because they are used to slow buildup, but its also a case of Osimehn not moving into space when they are not counter attacking.

Both Osimehn and his teammates need to improve.