Qatar 2022 semi final should be the minimum we ask of Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Qatar 2022 semi final should be the minimum we ask of Rohr

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

[1] Win 2022 African Cup if Nations
[2] Get to semi final of Qatar 2022
[3] Play free-flowing tika taka football
[4] Get you team travelling from penalty area to penalty area in under a minute
[5] Make sure we produce an African footballer of the year
[6] Win Olympic gold again
[7] Qualify for Qatar 2022 in style, winning all eight games both home and away
[8] Make your defence a mean one that concedes no more than a goal every three games
[9] Improve upon goal celebrations. At the moment, the dancing is not inspiring enough
[10] Insist on the NFF scrapping that jersey. Make a green version of Croatia's top our trademark kit
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Qatar 2022 semi final should be the minimum we ask of Ro

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thanks for the laugh! Chei!

Green version of Croatia's kit ke?

Wha choo looking at?!
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

make we qualify first lol..all the other africa countrIES want to go to world cup also and they will do anything to get there. we should not forget ANGOLA DUMP NIGERIA TO 2006 WORLD CUP.
thanks
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] Win 2022 African Cup if Nations
[8] Make your defence a mean one that concedes no more than a goal every three games
[9] Improve upon goal celebrations. At the moment, the dancing is not inspiring enough
[10] Insist on the NFF scrapping that jersey. Make a green version of Croatia's top our trademark kit

Can you wait until you go to bed before you start dreaming??????????????
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: naija no qualify for Tokyo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

The guy is a riot :rotf: :rotf:
Calling him delusional would be an understatement :rotf: :rotf:
Undertaker wrote:

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

More like delirium, induced.
Otitokoro wrote:The guy is a riot :rotf: :rotf:
Calling him delusional would be an understatement :rotf: :rotf:
Undertaker wrote:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote:

I think Ayo is under the influence of LSD.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

How many countries have ever reached the semi-finals of the World Cup with division 2 and relegation bound players whom you are campaigning to be drafted into the SuperEagles.? Anyway, realism has never been your strong suit❗️

Cheers.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Shaking my head. Don't know how to respond to this
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

olu wrote:Shaking my head. Don't know how to respond to this
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bret- hart wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

I think Ayo is under the influence of LSD.
Definitely needs to be tested! The guy is a big dreamer!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

This is what he has been wanting to say all along. It just finally came out today.

Win everything :rotf:
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] Win 2022 2021 African Cup if of Nations
[3] Play free-flowing tika taka tiki-taka football
[6] Win Olympic gold again. In 2024?
:mrgreen:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The excuses should be interesting. Rohr is not progressive or innovative enough to meet the targets listed. His career was over when he was fired in France. But the mugus in Africa keep hiring him.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Reading through all the posts, the ironic thing is that Ayo's post is the only post that is worth reading here.

The other posts just shows how far Nigeria has fallen. Our fans are now mentally weak and losers. Since or fans started supporting weak and worthless clubs like Arsenal and Tottenham, they have carried that loser mentality to the Eagles. :oops: O ma se o!

And then we have a worthless loser as a coach who has spent 5 years going to every tournament to learn and convinced these weak-minded fans that football is all about learning rather than winning. Unfortunately, these mental slaves have accepted the lie from their white god and here we are! Tufiakwa! I spit on you.

I remember the days when Nigerian fans demanded victory and success! The days when we played Brazil and Argentina and even though they were clearly better than us, we demanded victory! We believed we could win! We have faith in our team and we rejected losers and weak mentality! i remember when we went to Wembley in 1995 and we lost 1-0 and that was an insult! We were upset about it. Today, if we went to Wembley and lose 3-0, they will tell us it was a good learning experience "for the boys!"

Kai! What a huge shame! This is what has happened to my team and my fellow fans who have become losers! :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Here we go again,we better win the next Afcon then.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Ayo, very idealistic goals but unachievable under Rohr.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Its interesting that some of the items you deemed as a 'worthy read' are not even worth the paper they are written on.

Items 1, 2, 5, 7 and 8 are 'aspirational' goals - something EVERY single African nation would want to achieve, but may likely not accomplish, even if they are ranked the best nation in Africa or the world. In football, you prepare hard and pretty much 'get what you get' during tournaments. History is replete with teams that fail to reach the finals due to several reasons, including luck, which are totally out of your control.

Items 3 and 4 are already being done by the team.

Items 9 and 10 are not only infantile, but absolutely ridiculous and are not worth dignifying with a response.

Your argument seems all over the place - you talk about not accepting a loss to Brazil or Argentina or even any team, even though you admit they may have played a lot better than Nigeria (and deserved to win), but you believe trying to learn from such a defeat in order to 'right your wrongs' and improve is a 'loser's' mentality? Maybe that's why the team (and even the country as a whole) has failed to progress - falsely believing you are better than you actually are, refusing to take a realistic assessment and using it as a learning block to better yourself. That is something ALL of the top footballing nations constantly do in order to improve. Not doing that is akin to repeating the same old failed approach and hoping that one day, it will work. That is the classic definition of insanity!
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote: [1] Win 2022 African Cup if Nations

Reading through all the posts, the ironic thing is that Ayo's post is the only post that is worth reading here.

The other posts just shows how far Nigeria has fallen. Our fans are now mentally weak and losers. Since or fans started supporting weak and worthless clubs like Arsenal and Tottenham, they have carried that loser mentality to the Eagles. :oops: O ma se o!

And then we have a worthless loser as a coach who has spent 5 years going to every tournament to learn and convinced these weak-minded fans that football is all about learning rather than winning. Unfortunately, these mental slaves have accepted the lie from their white god and here we are! Tufiakwa! I spit on you.

I remember the days when Nigerian fans demanded victory and success! The days when we played Brazil and Argentina and even though they were clearly better than us, we demanded victory! We believed we could win! We have faith in our team and we rejected losers and weak mentality! i remember when we went to Wembley in 1995 and we lost 1-0 and that was an insult! We were upset about it. Today, if we went to Wembley and lose 3-0, they will tell us it was a good learning experience "for the boys!"

Kai! What a huge shame! This is what has happened to my team and my fellow fans who have become losers! :oops: :oops:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

This is exactly what I was talking about during the Zoom, the first two points are worthy and admirable goals (there rest of them are rubbish) but there is no path to them. I think Nigeria should also start placing less emphasis on youth competitions, especially the Olympics which we like to beat our chests about placing in a medal position then flaming out at the next World Cup.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I tried to read through your stuff, but I dont think we are talking about the same thing. Just one point that stuck out!

Greece won the Euros and they were not even close to being the best team there. I have watched football long enough to know that the best team doesnt always win. In fact, a team, other than the best team usually wins.

Part of what makes us Super Eagles and what makes us special is our arrogance! We used to go into games with such outrageous belief! I remember Atlanta 96 semi finals when everyone in the world was already looking at Brazil v Argentina final. I know for a fact that people in my neighborhood, we all believed we were going to down brazil! We were ready for them!! Even when we went 3-1 down, it was anger and determination from everyone in our livingroom that day! We didnt resign and say "oh well!" No! we kept shouting at the tv and of course, our players did not fold! Of course, you know how that played out.

Truth is unfortunately, loser mentality has permeated our fanbase and that is due to the loser who has convinced all his black slaves that learning is better than winning. Tufiakwa! Tufiakwa i say! :oops: :veryangry: :curse:
Otitokoro wrote: Your argument seems all over the place - you talk about not accepting a loss to Brazil or Argentina or even any team, even though you admit they may have played a lot better than Nigeria (and deserved to win), but you believe trying to learn from such a defeat in order to 'right your wrongs' and improve is a 'loser's' mentality? Maybe that's why the team (and even the country as a whole) has failed to progress - falsely believing you are better than you actually are, refusing to take a realistic assessment and using it as a learning block to better yourself. That is something ALL of the top footballing nations constantly do in order to improve. Not doing that is akin to repeating the same old failed approach and hoping that one day, it will work. That is the classic definition of insanity!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Sorry, but that is inaccurate. What made Nigerian football special is NOT arrogance, but our supreme CONFIDENCE that we can and we will get the job done. They are two completely different things.
The fact that you are confident certainly does not mean you can't be realistic and learn from your mistakes. In fact, part of your growth in confidence has to do with the fact that you have done your due diligence and have learnt from your past mistakes. Thats what the Brazils, Argentinas, Germanys, Italys and other successful nations do that make them better. Your argument about fan's capitulating and becoming losers doesn't make any sense to me.
danfo driver wrote:
Part of what makes us Super Eagles and what makes us special is our arrogance! We used to go into games with such outrageous belief! I remember Atlanta 96 semi finals when everyone in the world was already looking at Brazil v Argentina final. I know for a fact that people in my neighborhood, we all believed we were going to down brazil! We were ready for them!! Even when we went 3-1 down, it was anger and determination from everyone in our living room that day! We didn't resign and say "oh well!" No! we kept shouting at the tv and of course, our players did not fold! Of course, you know how that played out.

Truth is unfortunately, loser mentality has permeated our fanbase and that is due to the loser who has convinced all his black slaves that learning is better than winning. Tufiakwa! Tufiakwa i say! :oops: :veryangry: :curse:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Once again, you seem to be discussing something different from what we are talking about.

Learning from your mistakes is past tense. Here, you have a coach who is planning (FUTURE) to go and learn. :lol:
Otitokoro wrote: The fact that you are confident certainly does not mean you can't be realistic and learn from your mistakes.