A ride around Rotterdam with Maduka Okoye

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
A ride around Rotterdam with Maduka Okoye

Post by Otitokoro »

Watching this video, its tough to argue that he does not bleed Naija and GWG.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efO9JvOxRBY[/video]
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: A ride around Rotterdam with Maduka Okoye

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Kai..... there's money in goalkeeping o. Is that not the same Maduka who was on 3rd rate goalie on a useless team last yr? :laugh:

Very happy for the boy. He's 100% committed to Nigeria, not just football alone.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Kai..... there's money in goalkeeping o. Is that not the same Maduka who was on 3rd rate goalie on a useless team last yr? :laugh:

Very happy for the boy. He's 100% committed to Nigeria, not just football alone.
Go get a gaddem job so you wont think driving a CLS is a sign that "there is money in goalkeeping".

Kai, JBlessness no good o..
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Kai..... there's money in goalkeeping o. Is that not the same Maduka who was on 3rd rate goalie on a useless team last yr? :laugh:

Go get a gaddem job so you wont think driving a CLS is a sign that "there is money in goalkeeping".

Kai, JBlessness no good o..
You're useless. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Nice. But the Oma guy should know that you don't expose a famous personality's car number plates in public. Most TV channels would blur the number. And drooling over the car is distasteful.
http://www.naijiant.com/
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:Nice. But the Oma guy should know that you don't expose a famous personality's car number plates in public. Most TV channels would blur the number. And drooling over the car is distasteful.
How do you know it was not a rental car? Some celebrities rent the cars they flaunt on tv to protect their identities. Besides, it's Nigerian looking for flossers to call bros that memorize car license plates. CIC very very old man, okoye is not your bros...
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:
How do you know it was not a rental car? Some celebrities rent the cars they flaunt on tv to protect their identities. Besides, it's Nigerian looking for flossers to call bros that memorize car license plates. CIC very very old man, okoye is not your bros...
Even if it was a rental. Exposing the number is a security risk.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

cic old boy wrote:Nice. But the Oma guy should know that you don't expose a famous personality's car number plates in public. Most TV channels would blur the number. And drooling over the car is distasteful.
I was surprised by that...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:
Even if it was a rental. Exposing the number is a security risk.
What's the risk that was not already there before the video?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:
The number identifies the car as belonging to him. A thief could follow the car to find out where he lives. The car could be vulnerable to attack by rival fans.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:
The number identifies the car as belonging to him. A thief could follow the car to find out where he lives. The car could be vulnerable to attack by rival fans.
Ok o... except people that engage in such crime can easily get the same information without watching some random video on the internet.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote: Ok o... except people that engage in such crime can easily get the same information without watching some random video on the internet.
This makes it easier for them. Which is why most TV stations blur the number plates.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote: Ok o... except people that engage in such crime can easily get the same information without watching some random video on the internet.
This makes it easier for them. Which is why most TV stations blur the number plates.

How do you they blur it for safety reasons only and not for libaility or copyright reasons? Afterall some TV programs also blur some people's faces, and shirt logos and some product names. You see??? :D

Besides, he never said it's his car. Not that a professional goalkeeper can't afford a $65K car. The only thing that tied him to the car besides the fact that he is the driver, is the jobless man that screamed at the top of his voice..."Choooooi.. THERE IS MONEY IN GOALKEEPING!"
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:
How do you they blur it for safety reasons only and not for libaility or copyright reasons? Afterall some TV programs also blur some people's faces, and shirt logos and some product names. You see??? :D

Besides, he never said it's his car. Not that a professional goalkeeper can't afford a $65K car. The only thing that tied him to the car besides the fact that he is the driver, is the jobless man that screamed at the top of his voice..."Choooooi.. THERE IS MONEY IN GOALKEEPING!"
Same reason you don't publicise someone's address on TV. If the whole world knows where they live, it is a security risk. What is the "copyright" issue with a number plate? TV programmes blur product names, etc b/c they don't want to give the products free advertising.

The video suggests it is his car.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:

Same reason you don't publicise someone's address on TV. If the whole world knows where they live, it is a security risk. What is the "copyright" issue with a number plate? TV programmes blur product names, etc b/c they don't want to give the products free advertising.

I think the car is his, but there is NOTHING in the video that suggests it is!

Maybe copyright is not the right word, but there are many reasons besides fear of armed robbers tracking the owner that a TV sation could blur a license plate. If you have a TV appearance and borrowed my Bugatti :thumbs: :thumbs: to show off and the TV station blurs the license plate because they know there aint no gaddem way the car is yours, would that be because they don't want armed robbers to come and attack you? What about the licence plates they do show?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

1naija wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:

Maybe copyright is not the right word, but there are many reasons besides fear of armed robbers tracking the owner that a TV sation could blur a license plate. If you have a TV appearance and borrowed my Bugatti :thumbs: :thumbs: to show off and the TV station blurs the license plate because they know there aint no gaddem way the car is yours, would that be because they don't want armed robbers to come and attack you? What about the licence plates they do show?
Uncle, anything for the boys? :taunt: :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:

Yes ... a rag and a bucket of soap. When should I exppect you?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I knew it, my Bugatti ko your Passat Rabbit ni - rag and bucket of soap in 2021 when we no dey Okrika or Tombia... those ones sef don increase pass this 1962 broke a$$ mentality :taunt:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I knew it, my Bugatti ko your Passat Rabbit ni - rag and bucket of soap in 2021 when we no dey Okrika or Tombia... those ones sef don increase pass this 1962 broke a$$ mentality :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Abeg Try and get a job na. Haba! It's not too late. Walmart still hire your age group ... just ask Uncle Ohsee
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Abeg Try and get a job na. Haba! It's not too late. Walmart still hire your age group ... just ask Uncle Ohsee
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I don submit your name with MC Oluomo and Jagaban for assistance, this one wey you dey offer people rag and bucket of soap no be am at all.... if I hear flosser from your broke mouth again!

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:

A video of you driving a car suggests it is yours. He wasn't dressed as a chauffeur or in car valet work clothes.

I suggested two security-based reasons why the plates should be blurred - thieves and vandalism from rival fans.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:

A video of you driving a car suggests it is yours. He wasn't dressed as a chauffeur or in car valet work clothes.

I suggested two security-based reasons why the plates should be blurred - thieves and vandalism from rival fans.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: So all the people that drive rental supercars around Houston own them?? :rotf: :rotf:

I should stop. What I am doing to elders on this board is not good at all at all ... :D
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: So all the people that drive rental supercars around Houston own them?? :rotf: :rotf:

I should stop. What I am doing to elders on this board is not good at all at all ... :D
That's why I said "suggests". If you are driving a car, it "suggests" it is yours - unless you stole it, you rented it, you are parking it for the owner, you are test driving it, you borrowed it, you are a mechanic returning it after fixing it, etc. But in the majority of times, if you are driving a car, it is yours.

And in a majority of times, TV channels blur the number plates for security reasons.