A lesson to all UK born naija players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
A lesson to all UK born naija players

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Choose Nigeria next time. Nobody would abuse you racially. The racist are out in full force big shame
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: A lesson to all UK born naija players

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ok. Thanks for the advise. We'll pass it on to the players of Nigerian orijin !
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

We’ll just burn your house in Naija instead and kidnap your family…:)
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:50 am We’ll just burn your house in Naija instead and kidnap your family…:)
still better than abusing a 19 year old racially
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

we will always love you my country man :clap: :clap: :clap:

SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:56 am
maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:50 am We’ll just burn your house in Naija instead and kidnap your family…:)
That's your opinion, I will take social media abuse any day over someone kidnapping my family members...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:05 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:56 am
That's your opinion, I will take social media abuse any day over someone kidnapping my family members...

No mind the ediot. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

You can't fault them for choosing England, at the end all we can do is respect their decisions as long as they don't spite Naija in the process... that's why I'll always respect and stand by the likes of Iwobi, Aina etc for choosing to rep the GWG no matter what, making that choice alone is never easy on these kids.

Meanwhile this recent and disgusting incidents of racial abuse will make the likes of Saka, Tomori, Eze and Tammy to regret repping the Three Lions.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

England had racist fans before Saka was born, its part of what he signed up for. If racists abuse was a concern he wouldn't have joined them. He'll just have to deal with it like every other black England player before him. Nothing spoil here.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:28 am England had racist fans before Saka was born, its part of what he signed up for. If racists abuse was a concern he wouldn't have joined them. He'll just have to deal with it like every other black England player before him. Nothing spoil here.
For the young, open and blatant racist abuse is never something you “get used to”.
It shocks you every time it happens, even when you know it exists.

I am old enough to turn it around and ridicule the abuser and follow up if necessary.
But it wasn’t always like that.

It’s gonna be hard for Saka esp to deal with, but he shouldn’t let it define his career.
Don’t forget, he’ll get plenty of support from his managers, team mates and society at large.
Let’s not fool ourselves into believing that these vile mf racists are people he meets and deals with every day.

The overwhelming majority are just cowards hiding on social media.
Some will e stupid enough to show their faces.

They will be caught and dealt with.
I wouldn’t even add ‘IJN’, because Jesus wouldn’t approve of the methods I’d use to deal with them if I had my way.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The racial abuse is abhorrent but imagine using this as an opportunity to grandstand when Nigerian player have their families insulted and threatened on talk radio after disappointing games.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

If everyone reacts to racists like you want us to, then none of us will ever set foot in UK or any country for that matter

I think its high time we stop giving 2 hoots about what racists think of you, they are beneath you so there is no need for the recognition of their filth
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

We can abuse Bigpokey24 all we want but when your Prime Minister and Home secretary openly encourage fans to boo their national team. Than you have to make a choice as a ethnic minority if you really want to go through such abuse at the tender age of 19.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Akure4Life wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:22 am We can abuse Bigpokey24 all we want but when your Prime Minister and Home secretary openly encourage fans to boo their national team. Than you have to make a choice as a ethnic minority if you really want to go through such abuse at the tender age of 19.
Is this a fact?
Boris Johnson and Priti Patel are nobody's favourite government officials but I must have missed this.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

akamoke wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:23 am If everyone reacts to racists like you want us to, then none of us will ever set foot in UK or any country for that matter

I think its high time we stop giving 2 hoots about what racists think of you, they are beneath you so there is no need for the recognition of their filth
Well said.
What gives racist their orgasms is our reaction to their filth.
They love it.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:14 am You can't fault them for choosing England, at the end all we can do is respect their decisions as long as they don't spite Naija in the process... that's why I'll always respect and stand by the likes of Iwobi, Aina etc for choosing to rep the GWG no matter what, making that choice alone is never easy on these kids.

Meanwhile this recent and disgusting incidents of racial abuse will make the likes of Saka, Tomori, Eze and Tammy to regret repping the Three Lions.
They can choose to rep the racist, it is their free will .however they should avoid using Nigeria as bait because they want england to pick them. I have no empathy for tammy , tomori, etc..
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

akamoke wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:23 am If everyone reacts to racists like you want us to, then none of us will ever set foot in UK or any country for that matter

When you stop giving 2 hoots about the racist, then the way the black man has been marginalized for many years would never seize to exist. When we give hoots then people see it is a huge problem. Saka is 19 , this is not what you want a teenager to be experiencing at this stage of his development. I will never recommend quality blacks footballers to play for England .
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is an advice from someone posting from 5th ward, Houston that hasn't been to Nigeria in 25 years :mad: :mad: :mad:

Murderators, we allowed 90K rubbish posts here. Are we going to continue promoting such nonsense?
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:04 am Choose Nigeria next time. Nobody would abuse you racially. The racist are out in full force big shame
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This should have been a red card. The old man wanted to hurt the small boy. If an African team player had done that against a 19 year old European player it would have been a straight red card.
cic old boy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:50 pm Image
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:33 pm This is an advice from someone posting from 5th ward, Houston that hasn't been to Nigeria in 25 years :mad: :mad: :mad:

Murderators, we allowed 90K rubbish posts here. Are we going to continue promoting such nonsense?
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:04 am Choose Nigeria next time. Nobody would abuse you racially. The racist are out in full force big shame
i do not live in 5th ward , haven't been there since college .also , You are spreading lies on CE, I was in Nigeria back in 2012 . FYI . I do hope to visit soon , once this covid crap dies down some more
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Covid was 2019. If Nigeria is so great that Saka who wasn't born there, knows little about the country except that his parents were born there, and probably don't know anyone that lives there, should have abandoned his home country and play for them, why haven't you that eat akpu 3 times a day been there in nearly 10 years?

You do live in 5th ward. I know the nearly abandoned building you live in..
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:19 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:33 pm This is an advice from someone posting from 5th ward, Houston that hasn't been to Nigeria in 25 years :mad: :mad: :mad:

i do not live in 5th ward , haven' been there since college also . You are spreading lies on CE, I was in Nigeria back in 2012 . FYI . I do hope to visit soon , once this covid crap dies down some more