Rivers Angels qualify for maiden CAF women’s champions league

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAF Womens Champions League - Rivers Angels Trash Police of Niger Republic 5nil.

Post by Purity »

Rivers Angels Thrash AS Police, Reach WAFU Zone B Semi-final (video goals)

They will now wait for the runners-up in Group A in the semi-final which will hold August 2.

The maiden edition of the CAF Women’s Champions League will take place in Egypt later this year.

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CAF Womens Champions League - Rivers Angels Trash Police of Niger Republic 5nil.

Post by Damunk »

Purity wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:56 pm Rivers Angels Thrash AS Police, Reach WAFU Zone B Semi-final (video goals)

They will now wait for the runners-up in Group A in the semi-final which will hold August 2.

The maiden edition of the CAF Women’s Champions League will take place in Egypt later this year.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rivers Angels FC Trash Police of Niger Republic 5nil in CAF women Champions league

Post by jette1 »

These girls actually not bad looking
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Rivers Angels FC Trash Police of Niger Republic 5nil in CAF women Champions league

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:11 pm These girls actually not bad looking
Still trying to be provocative.
U don old pass all dis one my fren. :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rivers Angels qualify for maiden CAF women’s champions league

Post by Purity »

Rivers Angels, Nigeria Women Football League (NWPL) champions, have qualified for the maiden CAF Women’s Champions League.

The Edwin Okon-tutor girls will face Hasaacas in the final, which is billed for August 5.

The two teams have booked the ticket to represent the region in the 2021 CAF women’s champions league taking place in Egypt later in the year.

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rivers Angels qualify for maiden CAF women’s champions league

Post by Purity »

PDP chairman in Rivers state promised Rivers Angels players One million naira per goal for the WAFU cup.

That is already N12M for 12 goals.

Breakdown:

2 goals against Haasaca,

5 against Police of Niger and
5 against Togo team.

It could be more when they face Haasaca again in the finals on Thursday.

Watch his promise here:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Damunk wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:22 am
jette1 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:11 pm These girls actually not bad looking
Still trying to be provocative.
U don old pass all dis one my fren. :roll:
Leave him alone. You guys will soon shame him into liking boys/men. Abeg great grand uncle Jette....like away biko. :taunt:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

lol
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Just watched the semi final in full. Must say, Rivers Angels play some entertaining football. Maryan Ezenagu is an absolute mega talent. Intelligence, speed, dead balls, skill, decision-making, she's got it all. 5 goals in 3 games by a winger says a lot. I will be extremely shocked if she's not in the next Super Falcon's line up. Way better than Vivan Ikechukwu. Very impressed.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

My last Live TV interview with GM of Rivers Angels before the CAF women Champions league.

Enjoy.

My Last Interview with GM of Rivers State before the CAF women champ league..

We talked player about transfers and CAF women champ league ..

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Adisboy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:31 am Just watched the semi final in full. Must say, Rivers Angels play some entertaining football. Maryan Ezenagu is an absolute mega talent. Intelligence, speed, dead balls, skill, decision-making, she's got it all. 5 goals in 3 games by a winger says a lot. I will be extremely shocked if she's not in the next Super Falcon's line up. Way better than Vivan Ikechukwu. Very impressed.
Don't go there.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

They lost in the final 3-1 to Hassacas. The same team they beat 2-0 in the group stages. Shocking.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Hasaaca ladies of Ghana beat Rivers Angels 3-1 to win maiden WAFU women champions league.

Rivers Angels expected to arrive Port Harcourt tomorrow to prepare for Caf women champions league.

Rivers Angel;s had earlier btean Hasaacas 2nil in the group stage only to loose the finals.

Both teams will be in Egypt again this time for the Big title itself.

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Rivers Angels will learn alot from losing this final.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

They need to get rid of that keeper. She is the team's Achilles heel.
Unfortunately, I hear she is Okon's favorite and will be the team's downfall in the CL proper.
Purity wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:37 pm Rivers Angels will learn alot from losing this final.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Otitokoro wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:54 am They need to get rid of that keeper. She is the team's Achilles heel.
Unfortunately, I hear she is Okon's favorite and will be the team's downfall in the CL proper.
Purity wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:37 pm Rivers Angels will learn alot from losing this final.
That means you do not know who she is.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

The loss is a good lesson for them and I expect them to bounce back stronger. I hope Randy Waldrum is paying attention to Ezenagu. That girl belongs on the Super Falcons.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Otitokoro wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:54 am They need to get rid of that keeper. She is the team's Achilles heel.
She made some fine saves in their first match against Hassacas.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

I know who she is. What has that got to do with the coach getting someone else?
Oguleftie wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:23 pm
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

But didn't in the final (when it really mattered) and was suspect against Amis du Monde in the Semis.
mystic wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:50 pm
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Otitokoro wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:11 pm I know who she is. What has that got to do with the coach getting someone else?
Oguleftie wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:23 pm
So the coach will go to another club to get a GK, or go to the streets of naija looking for a GK.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

The team management already did that - signed Christiana Obia from Osun babes in late July for this tournament.
She came in against Amis du Monde, after Whyte conceded the penalty. Christiana is a taller and much more agile keeper compared to Whyte and has U17 and U20 experience. Was deputy to Chiamaka Nnadozie (SF #1) in the Morocco tournament in 2019.
Oguleftie wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:12 am So the coach will go to another club to get a GK, or go to the streets of naija looking for a GK.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Otitokoro wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:12 pm But didn't in the final (when it really mattered) and was suspect against Amis du Monde in the Semis.
mystic wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:50 pm
I'm not holding brief for her (goodness knows I've never been a fan since her U17 & U20 days). Just pointing out what I saw from her in the first game. In any case I feel that the team will come back stronger.