Baba Rohr should be asked to Return

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Baba Rohr should be asked to Return

Post by john12 »

Right now, NFF should do the needful and apologize to this man for unfairly termination and he must be asked to return as super eagles coach if we hope to qualify for the next World Cup. Unfortunately, the man football isn’t the most beautiful but he has mastered the art of Qualifying us for tournaments. If Rohr isn’t asked to return, the chances of Nigeria qualifying for the next World Cup, reduces significantly
Last edited by john12 on Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Baba Rohr should be asked to be recalled

Post by john12 »

A word is enough for the wise!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Baba Rohr should be asked to Return

Post by airwolex »

Na wa oh
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

airwolex wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:57 pmNa wa oh

You’re saying na wa oh. Our World Cup appearance is in jeopardy if something drastic isn’t done.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

It's painfully obvious that the NFF have no idea what they're doing, what they want to do or how they can do it. The best face saving move they can make to find a way to bring Baba back or we're not going to the WC. Eguavoen is a popular option but we saw that in the end he just doesn't know how.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

It won’t happen. We are stuck with Eguavoen or Salisu.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

I'd rather not go to the WC, than go with Rohr as coach
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nanijoe wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:50 pm I'd rather not go to the WC, than go with Rohr as coach
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: God bless you my brother
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

nanijoe wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:50 pm I'd rather not go to the WC, than go with Rohr as coach
Good luck on that. The love for your country must supersede the dislike for anyone coaching. Anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion but the thought that Ghana eliminated us from wcq is my biggest worry
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

john12 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:02 pm
Good luck on that. The love for your country must supersede the dislike for anyone coaching. Anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion but the thought that Ghana eliminated us from wcq is my biggest worry
That's why we Africans are stuck on zero. He'd rather not make progress than to let somebody who he doesn't know or like be a part of that progress. Smdh!
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

No. Final answer.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

airwolex wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:57 pmNa wa oh
Wetin you min? I shore say you get more tins to say than de one you tok. Oya, tell us wetin dey your mind, abeg.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

john12 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:50 pm Right now, NFF should do the needful and apologize to this man for unfairly termination and he must be asked to return as super eagles coach if we hope to qualify for the next World Cup. Unfortunately, the man football isn’t the most beautiful but he has mastered the art of Qualifying us for tournaments. If Rohr isn’t asked to return, the chances of Nigeria qualifying for the next World Cup, reduces significantly
SECONDED!!!

That Pisserio is Piss poor. Finidi needs a full season with Enyimba. Amuneke has been jobless and has not achieved much after U17.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Can this irritant be banned? Like seriously..
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ghana can send a hostile message to Nigerians by hiring Rohr. :laugh:

What if Rohr gets the Ghana job and we lose by 1 goal in Ghana? Kai....... I don't think CE will be able to handle the traffic that will generate. Rohr will forever haunt Nigerians.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:39 pm Can this irritant be banned? Like seriously..

Banned ke?? Oya, ban me I have given you my approval
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

last WC was the most embarrassed I have ever been as an SE fan..so no Thank you. I have nothing personal against Rohr, but I cant stand to see the SE setup to play like a bunch of cowards
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Thank you Baba, which kind nonsense is this? Let's just stay at home jeje. Rohr ko Meow ni :boo:
nanijoe wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:10 pm last WC was the most embarrassed I have ever been as an SE fan..so no Thank you. I have nothing personal against Rohr, but I cant stand to see the SE setup to play like a bunch of cowards
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:41 pm Ghana can send a hostile message to Nigerians by hiring Rohr. :laugh:

What if Rohr gets the Ghana job and we lose by 1 goal in Ghana? Kai....... I don't think CE will be able to handle the traffic that will generate. Rohr will forever haunt Nigerians.
I think its pretty obvious you have/had a sexual relationship with ****. Were you one of the girls he was chopping at Eco hotel?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gernot Rohr is NO MESSIAH. We have known him and there is nothing about him that indicates that he will assure WC qualification. The team was clearly tottering under his management. It will be most ridiculous to go crawling back to him. I will rather pitch my tent with Preseiro. He will not do worse that Gernot Rohr showed in the last few months. What? With three disappointing results at home? Against? - Mighty Sierra Leone, World beating CAR, and at home to CPV?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Baba Rohr ko, Baba Wade ni.

What utter nonsense. That horrible chapter is closed now and will forever remain closed as far as Nigerian football is concerned.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Na wa. Some of you remind me of the Israelites in the bible. Small wahala in the wilderness and you are willing to go back to Egypt to assume the role of slaves.

There's nothing extra Rohr brings to the team. Part of Rohr's relative success was due to keeping a core group together for so long. How many coaches have we had in recent times that had the luxury of such? Thanks Rohr...but no thanks!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:38 pm
That's why we Africans are stuck on zero. He'd rather not make progress than to let somebody who he doesn't know or like be a part of that progress. Smdh!
Lack of progress is getting stuck in mediocrity. That's Nigeria. That's the Nigerian mindset..."just manage it". That's Rohr!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942