Did Eguavoen really lose to this Tunisia side?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Did Eguavoen really lose to this Tunisia side?

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

(1) Is this really the Yeye team that eliminated us?

(2) It is unforgivable for Eguavoen to lose to such an average side

(3) There will be a special place in hell for anyone calling for Eguavoen’s retention

(4) Sadly, Nigeria is a country where incompetence is not punished

(5) Those calling for Eguavoen are no different from those calling for corrupt politicians to be re-elected

(6) Gernot Rohr would have beaten Tunisia 2-0 with ease

(7) Cameroon will smash the Carthage Eagles 4-0

(8) For me, Eguavoen should be charged with treason for losing to Tunisia

(9) Ask yourselves if Rohr ever lost to Tunisia

(10) If the NFF appoint Eguavoen to manage the Eagles, I for one will support Ghana in the play-offs
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
Re: Did Eguavoen really lose to this Tunisia side?

Post by Toxicarrow »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:40 pm (1) Is this really the Yeye team that eliminated us?

(3) There will be a special place in hell for anyone calling for Eguavoen’s retention

(5) Those calling for Eguavoen are no different from those calling for corrupt politicians to be re-elected

(10) If the NFF appoint Eguavoen to manage the Eagles, I for one will support Ghana in the play-offs
Ayo - Aro! Aro is calling ........
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

:rotf:
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Robotnik wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:59 pm:rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Charge Eguavoen for treason? Ment full ground.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Yes he did.
Match just ended.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Call Ayo a ludicrous raving clown but the man is right, why the hell didn't NFF just allow Peseiro coach this team since they claimed he already signed the contract only to retract again when Peseiro wasn't even in Cameroon to observe the TEAM? Any Nigerian fan that thinks this whole thing is funny definitely hates Nigerian football passionately. I don't even blame Eguavoen anymore, the poor man was thrown under the bus by these absolute frauds in the glass house.
Last edited by Tobi17 on Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:01 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Charge Eguavoen for treason? Ment full ground.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Oguleftie wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:05 pm Yes he did.
Match just ended.
Burkina Faso even played with 10 men in the last 15min of the game.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:07 pm Call Ayo a ludicrous raving clown but the man is right, why the hell didn't NFF just allow Peseiro coach this team since they claimed he already signed the contract only to retract again when Peseiro wasn't even in Cameroon to observe the TEAM? Any Nigerian fan that thinks this whole thing is funny definitely hates Nigerian football passionately. I don't even blame Eguavoen anymore, the poor man was thrown under the bus by these absolute frauds in the glass house.
We always miss the bigger picture…latch on to the low hanging fruit…imagine a 10 pointer doesn’t mention those who fired **** last minute and forced Egu to stand in. But Egu is the issue…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The stupid thing was

Why did they not hire Peseiro FOR THE AFCON. So he could know the team by now. He could even have worked with Egu to help the transition.

Losing to this team is a national disgrace than will maybe never be rivaled.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:32 pm The stupid thing was

Why did they not hire Peseiro FOR THE AFCON. So he could know the team by now. He could even have worked with Egu to help the transition.

Na by mouth or typing on CE to hire a coach and source funds to pay for him. The national disgrace was firing a coach weeks before a tournament doing what we always do and actually expecting a different outcome. You weren’t thinking about this when you were asking for **** to be fired and calling him useless etc…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:32 pm The stupid thing was

Pinnick was on national television few weeks to the AFCON raving on how Peseiro was the best thing after sliced bread and how all the lucrative sponsors and private companies/investors had even lined up to make sure he was paid all he was due for, your NFF chairman went live on air to claim Peseiro had ALREADY SIGNED THE CONTRACT and was expected to be in Cameroon, this man blatantly lied to millions of Nigerians on national TV... half way through the tournament we're already hearing a different story...isn't it time a mob of angry football fans match down in solidarity to where that opioro mango-headed rabble-rousing liar resides and force him to answer questions? this is unacceptable man... this level of cluelessness, incompetence and deceit should never be allowed to thrive in a football crazed nation like Nigeria
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

See the entitlement among us. Tufiakwa! Best kept Secret: our players are not all that that we think. Delusion of the highest order
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

highbury wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:13 pm See the entitlement among us. Tufiakwa! Best kept Secret: our players are not all that that we think. Delusion of the highest order
That's a daft reasoning, Burkina Faso, Equatorial Guinea, Cape Verde, Gambia etc don't have players playing in world class teams yet they have played with the semblance of a WELL COACHED team. But if it's true this crop of players are not all that, then maybe it's time to disband everything and start afresh
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:40 pm (1) Is this really the Yeye team that eliminated us?

Mr Ayo!
is hard to blame eguavoen i blame NFF and goverment official interfering ,was ask to take over 3 weeks before the afcon,for me i would have leave Rohr to finish what it he started till he fail if people dont want him , because the afcon was so close to sack a national team manager.The red card also does not help the matter,with no real fire power striker,most of our top strikers could not make afcon and no time to discover players to fill up what we lacking in super eagles for me olayinka is a real deal the man can hustle for ball [very hungry for ball that what we need in super eagles if we going to beat Ghana. no matter who they bring now it will be hard,is better we leave Eguavoen for this qualifier and see. .
thanks
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

If **** coahed this team we would have been out before the 2nd round.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:24 pm
highbury wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:13 pm See the entitlement among us. Tufiakwa! Best kept Secret: our players are not all that that we think. Delusion of the highest order
That's a daft reasoning, Burkina Faso, Equatorial Guinea, Cape Verde, Gambia etc don't have players playing in world class teams yet they have played with the semblance of a WELL COACHED team. But if it's true this crop of players are not all that, then maybe it's time to disband everything and start afresh
No mind this fool. They keep saying the same stupid ish over and over.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:50 am If **** coahed this team we would have been out before the 2nd round.
Sure. Keep telling yourself.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:52 am
bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:50 am If **** coahed thi :rotf: s team we would have been out before the 2nd round.
:rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:50 am If **** coahed this team we would have been out before the 2nd round.
So why did you want him gone? I don’t gerriit?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Not before the second round but probably at the second round.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Oh i will because thats what would have happened. He will lose the 1st game to Egypt because he will give Egypt and Mo Salah too much respect and play like a coward. Then the 2nd game vs Sudan we scarpe by a narrow win and the 3rd game vs GB we lose or get a lucky draw. We lose and we are out. We draw we face IVC and we lose probably get lubricated. Thats your ****. Rubbish, no pattern directionless football. Then you will rant about how **** is the worst coach ever and jump ship to support Ivory Coaat...again. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.