The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by Cito »

1-1 Eddie
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Tomiyasu running in slow motion…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

this has to be racism
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Partey looking great and Fofana(Monaco) who we were linked with, looks pretty decent.
This Rice guy has some pretty West Ham like touches on the ball. That’s a lot of money to invest and not get immediate returns … we shall be watching
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:18 pm this has to be racism
Ahh DD na wa for you - I dont agree the way the short man is treating the brother however - coaches have done this to players of different races .

Arteta's man management skills has only been in question to some of us. When we complained about his handling of Auba - you DD defended him if I remember .

Now you say his racist with this.

Pepe was a flop for the money we paid for him and the wururu around his purchase would have also been hanging around his neck.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

This season will be interesting.
Arteta is making a rod for his own
back. He needs to get his shyt together
really quick. A slow start next weekend @ the Emirates and those little cracks in the ships hull, will become full blown massive leaks.
Sitting back and making popcorn.
It will be a season like none other
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Na real wah for Arsenal supporters o.Just a pre season game.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ojafranpa wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:25 pm Na real wah for Arsenal supporters o.Just a pre season game.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:26 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:25 pm Na real wah for Arsenal supporters o.Just a pre season game.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oh man the thing weak me o. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Arteta on Gabriel Jesus knee injury: “He had a little procedure this morning, he’s injuried unfortunately”. 🚨🔴⚪️ #AFC

“He’s had some discomfort in his knee that caused him some issues so they had to go in”.

“He’s going to be out for a few weeks”.
Forgot to add this
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Loving the game of Jurrien Timber.
Think he can do a job as a #6.
But that’s for another day.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gabriel Jesus: Arsenal striker to miss start of Premier League season
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Wetin Balogun do Arteta? Some claim it is his attitude. I know I don't like the fact that he is not even getting a chance.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@SDL, not unusual practice in business. In the finance sector, outgoing employees are hurried out of the door, desk cleared or not cleared. Every additional second in the office could cost millions. Clients, deals, data. Much to lose. In many instances, resignations are effected immediately.

In similar vain, what good would it serve having the outgoing Pepe around camp? How committed will his efforts be knowing he has no part to play? What’s more, how distracting and potentially destabilising will talks of contract offers and cash?

Long before the race card, would consider this common sense. Henderson didn’t travel with the Liverpool squad amidst rumours of Arabian nights, anti-Geordieism? Fabinho the same. Common practice to keep deserters away from the infantry. Pepe has been the epitome of underwhelming, an absolute shambles, if training in isolation makes departure more likely, brilliant.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:57 am Wetin Balogun do Arteta? Some claim it is his attitude. I know I don't like the fact that he is not even getting a chance.
Thats always the accusation when fans want to simplify a problem and they like the coach. The player's reputation is always attacked.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:56 am
Waffiman wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:57 am Wetin Balogun do Arteta? Some claim it is his attitude. I know I don't like the fact that he is not even getting a chance.
Thats always the accusation when fans want to simplify a problem and they like the coach. The player's reputation is always attacked.
Even worse, they see a confident Black young man with a big individual style and they don't like it because it does not conform to the subservient, quiet understated way they want in a black young men.

This people have to get it into their heads, not every Black kid is like Eddie or Bukayo

Almost no one at Arsenal agrees Eddie is better than Balogun, but for whatever reason they want to sell Balogun. Most of the fans have bought into this and most of them don't even know the player. I am unhappy about this whole saga.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:50 pm Gabriel Jesus: Arsenal striker to miss start of Premier League season
Yep.

Now Arteta must earn his money.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:46 pm Loving the game of Jurrien Timber.
Think he can do a job as a #6.
But that’s for another day.
He is a serious quality player. One who walks into the team. I agree with you, a number 6 is my choice for him.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Very true. But you need to delete your moronic accusation of racism above.

Anyway, be you. I don’t have strength for your wahala.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:40 am
Even worse, they see a confident Black young man with a big individual style and they don't like it because it does not conform to the subservient, quiet understated way they want in a black young men.

This people have to get it into their heads, not every Black kid is like Eddie or Bukayo

Almost no one at Arsenal agrees Eddie is better than Balogun, but for whatever reason they want to sell Balogun. Most of the fans have bought into this and most of them don't even know the player. I am unhappy about this whole saga.
It's simply a case of man management. Arteta is the type of person that you disagree with once and it becomes an issue for ever.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman,
Highly doubt it has anything to do with him being “a confident black man or whether he’s subservient or not”. After all it was the same Fola B that they talked into signing a new contract when it seemed he was sure to leave. It’s Arteta’s team, and I sure as hell don’t agree with everything he does, but highly doubt it has to do with skin tone.

Some people just don’t make for good work place chemistry with each other. These are just facts. The only caveat to this can be exceptional talent. Love Fola B. Been his biggest supporter on this site, but his style doesn’t suit Arteta ball. Same for Auba, Ozil and Pepe.

Wonder why Densch Frimpong and David Bentley didn’t work with Wenger, while he was wasted time with the likes of Denilson, Clichy and El Postman??

It’s all about the coach and his idea of a fit for his team. How can a coach love one black player and have an issue with another black man cuz of racial animus????! Do all black people get along or love each other??? People think please…
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:40 pm

It's simply a case of man management. Arteta is the type of person that you disagree with once and it becomes an issue for ever.
Bam!!!
He’s become Pep clone … in that regard
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:05 pm

Waffiman,
Highly doubt it has anything to do with him being “a confident black man or whether he’s subservient or not”. After all it was the same Fola B that they talked into signing a new contract when it seemed he was sure to leave. It’s Arteta’s team, and I sure as hell don’t agree with everything he does, but highly doubt it has to do with skin tone.

Some people just don’t make for good work place chemistry with each other. These are just facts. The only caveat to this can be exceptional talent. Love Fola B. Been his biggest supporter on this site, but his style doesn’t suit Arteta ball. Same for Auba, Ozil and Pepe.

Wonder why Densch Frimpong and David Bentley didn’t work with Wenger, while he was wasted time with the likes of Denilson, Clichy and El Postman??

It’s all about the coach and his idea of a fit for his team. How can a coach love one black player and have an issue with another black man cuz of racial animus????! Do all black people get along or love each other??? People think please…
Interesting point the bold part.
Could the current situation be due to Fola's statement earlier this summer that "he won't be going on another loan"?