Spanish FA President Under Pressure to Resign After Kissing Female Player

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Spanish FA President Under Pressure to Resign After Kissing Female Player

Post by packerland »

He really fcked up. Some say he planned it and other say by him grabbing her head, gave her no chance to avoid the kiss. While she supported him, she also said she didn’t enjoy it. That might be the nail on his coffin. Also we can’t ignore that 12 of their former players were complaining about uncomfortable work environment before their exile.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:16 pm
He really fcked up. Some say he planned it and other say by him grabbing her head, gave her no chance to avoid the kiss. While she supported him, she also said she didn’t enjoy it. That might be the nail on his coffin. Also we can’t ignore that 12 of their former players were complaining about uncomfortable work environment before their exile.
you do know she is a lesbian. of course she will come out and say she didn't enjoy it. if he was a perve , he would have slapped her butt too.... Also they've been trying to get rid of the coach and the FA president backed him. I think this is much to do about nothing , he was happy his country won, she is their best player, their female messi and was excited they did well. Now the woke brigade are going to milk this . To me this will really ensure those with the money who are supposed to help the women game, will have one eye wide open when they are asleep
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:05 pm
you do know she is a lesbian. of course she will come out and say she didn't enjoy it. if he was a perve , he would have slapped her butt too.... Also they've been trying to get rid of the coach and the FA president backed him. I think this is much to do about nothing , he was happy his country won, she is their best player, their female messi and was excited they did well. Now the woke brigade are going to milk this . To me this will really ensure those with the money who are supposed to help the women game, will have one eye wide open when they are asleep

Surely you cannot be this stupid!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:08 pm

you on the other hand are old and should know better, throwing insults derails the thread . As i said i will not abuse you, because you be baba. Them say respect and protect the old. They really aren't really up there . I guess yall will label this SA ...smh
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Some people just don’t get it.
Absolutely absurd.
Like why go there dude?
In this day and age you don’t even just hug a woman,
not to talk of a kiss on the lips.
Are you kidding?
Let him face the music.
Just dumb
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

“And another one” DJ Khalid voice.

Señor Luis Hermosa has gone full Madera Verde. Like the Mancunian young whipper snapper, he will learn, be his trial by the big wigs or public opinion, sex-based harassment is professional suicide. If he escapes the night of long knives, he’ll wake to find machetes in the morning.

Absolutely no sympathy, string him up, draw his belly, cut him down and break him on the wheel. The 21st century man must learn by fire or force. Were this in the UK, courtesy of the sex-based public harassment bill, he’d be facing the possibility of 2 years at His Majesty’s pleasure, bunking with Uncles, Yardies and Polaks who mistook Charlotte for Chidinma, Charleen and Svetlana respectively. Serving harder time than the Big Boss Man theme tune, 1996 WWF Summer Slam.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

txj wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:08 pm

Unfortunately he is. He has an issue with women and he needs to sort himself out. Even if she was a lesbian, does that not make the president’s action 10x worse. If he had a job, which he clearly doesn’t have due to the amount of his daily postings, would he be ok if one of his male boss/supervisor at work kiss him on the lips?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Luis Rubiales screwed up. This was never sensible, less so given how thoroughly HR departments educate and train regarding harassment and protected characteristics. He deserves the punishment coming.

Imagine this were your girlfriend, sister, wife, or mother. Hell, this is fighting stuff. BTW: it makes no difference if Hermoso is a lesbian, which I read is not the case.

I say throw the book at Luis Rubiales.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

He deserves all the punishment coming his way. Can't stand people who can't control their urges.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Just a kiss? He didn't smash her? :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:15 pm He deserves all the punishment coming his way. Can't stand people who can't control their urges.
Couldn’t agree more. A full public butchering hopefully.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He will be resigning by tomorrow, the woke hypocrite crowd have won
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:57 pm He will be resigning by tomorrow, the woke hypocrite crowd have won
You’re an angel*. Go and read his history. The guy is as corrupt as some of our politicians. He has so many accusations some of which are: throwing a sex party using the Spanish federation’s money, taking a lady on vacation to New York using govt funds, and spying on people.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:29 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:57 pm He will be resigning by tomorrow, the woke hypocrite crowd have won
You’re an angel*. Go and read his history. The guy is as corrupt as some of our politicians. He has so many accusations some of which are: throwing a sex party using the Spanish federation’s money, taking a lady on vacation to New York using govt funds, and spying on people.
hey , you've been over pushing yourself, let this be the first and last time you run your mouth towards me on these forums again. Going forward avoid commenting on my post. You've been running your mouth for weeks i have ignored you . Enough is enough. YOu can enjoy the forum by ignoring bigpokey going forward.
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Luis Madera Verte coming out swinging. “I ain’t going nowhere”. This is going to get box office. FIFA weighing in. Wouldn’t come as a surprise if it becomes a matter for the courts.

Popcorn please. Mixed, sweet and salty. More salt than sweet. Fanta lemon more ice than Antarctica. Lob in a couple Jolly Ranchers Babs. Anything else love? Yeh, get yer’ t*ts out for the lads.
Last edited by Coach on Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/spanish-fa ... 00492.html

This dude’s a Nutter.
He’s claiming the kiss was consensual :bump:
It’s not funny, but this guy’s delusions are almost laughable
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am liking this guy, he is trolling them big time. I support this man, whatever the outcome , bobo no gree them. All of a sudden a celebratory episode has turned to some pathetic rights movement. The constant abuse of black players on the pitch in Spanish football was ignored, their useless vice PM or whatever in spain said nothing about racism , but to push the trans or gay women thing is now a huge story all because of one innocent kiss . That female footballer is gay , she has no interest in men , I am glad some are supporting the FA chairman. forget all you woke jokers . This aint no women empowerment crap, this is absolute BS mixed with rubbish... instead of focusing on the football progress of women , nah this dem dey channel dem energy towards
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^There are continents and cultures where instigating any sexual contact (yes, kissing in such manner is sexual contact) without consent is a criminal offence. If this clown thinks he’s in one of those countries, he’ll soon find out the breadth of his buffoonery. If the sexual harassment card is played, his two handed head grab, effectively restraining the object of his affections, will have him all the wood’s shades of green.

@Pokey, for what it’s worth, having mentioned trips to London to watch Chelsea, one would strongly advise you leave these “ok in Af-isms” at home. Try that here and it’s 2 years in HMP. There are Chinedus and Yemis doing 12-18 months for their Lagos night approach to courting. Leroys and Pavels too. No joke. Sex-based harassment bill passed not too long has criminalised such antics. In England, Rubiles would be sent to the Tower of London.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

On second thoughts, will assume BP is just playing devil’s advocate to stir debate. If an employer grabbed a wife/significant other and did as Rubiales did after her successful interview, would it be seen as one of those things? Heat of moment? What if a lecturer does the same to a daughter having passed an exam…on second thoughts, in certain societies, lecturers do far worse with such nonchalance it’s nigh on an expectation/acceptable norm.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:03 pm ^There are continents and cultures where instigating any sexual contact (yes, kissing in such manner is sexual contact) without consent is a criminal offence. If this clown thinks he’s in one of those countries, he’ll soon find out the breadth of his buffoonery. If the sexual harassment card is played, his two handed head grab, effectively restraining the object of his affections, will have him all the wood’s shades of green.

@Pokey, for what it’s worth, having mentioned trips to London to watch Chelsea, one would strongly advise you leave these “ok in Af-isms” at home. Try that here and it’s 2 years in HMP. There are Chinedus and Yemis doing 12-18 months for their Lagos night approach to courting. Leroys and Pavels too. No joke. Sex-based harassment bill passed not too long has criminalised such antics. In England, Rubiles would be sent to the Tower of London.
I intend to go watch Chelsea this season in the UK, I am not a cheater and I do not abuse women, My wife gives me all the TLC i want /needs vice vera , however let us call a spade a spade, he was caught in the moment and was full of joy. yes he shouldn''t have done such, however he is being hounded as a sexual predator
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Spanish Government looking into legal proceedings. Right on cue. Luis’ madera verde, only this time, the accused has nothing to gain from withdrawing her statement. He’s toast, or rather, tapas.