The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
George Bush
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by George Bush »

Assanal gbegbedi, egbedididodo, Assanal gbegbedi, EGBEDIDODO....................... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf:
Oti sheleh!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:04 pm 2 points dropped.
YOU CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THAT :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

The absolute ineptitude of Eddie Nketiah and Arteta as a game manager on full display … Shocking
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:05 pm The absolute ineptitude of Eddie Nketiah and Arteta as a game manager on full display … Shocking

:rotf: :rotf: :bump: :bump: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :taunt: :taunt:
Oti sheleh!!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:04 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:58 pma
Havertz is a weakling.
you seem to be having a painful morning :rotf: :rotf:
I’m good. Arsenal fans have a growth mindset. Anything other than a win is below expectations. You on the other hand is treating an Arsenal draw like it’s a loss. You see the difference 😆
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:15 pm
Havertz is a weakling.
I’m good. Arsenal fans have a growth mindset. Anything other than a win is below expectations. You on the other hand is treating an Arsenal draw like it’s a loss. You see the difference 😆
no you aren't. i read your posts during the game and you are in pain :rotf:

- 4 points behind city
- 5th position
- trossard injured
- rice injured
- saka injured

you are NOT good :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

The Aussie has done a good job at Spurs so
Without Europe who knows with them
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Something still feels lightweight and flimsy about this Arsenal team. A top 4 team, sure. Not a title challenger. Last season seems to have been a fluke.

Wha choo looking at?!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:19 pm
Havertz is a weakling.

- 4 points behind city
- 5th position
- trossard injured
- rice injured
- saka injured

Our rival, Chelsea, lost again with their half a billion team. We know the annoying gnat on this forum that supports them. I call that a good day. Which club team do you even support? I bet you don’t have the liver to name it.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:35 pm Something still feels lightweight and flimsy about this Arsenal team. A top 4 team, sure. Not a title challenger. Last season seems to have been a fluke.
e done dey dawn on am :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

Havertz is a weakling.

- 4 points behind city
- 5th position
- trossard injured
- rice injured
- saka injured

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :agree: :agree: :agree: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Oti sheleh!!!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:35 pm Something still feels lightweight and flimsy about this Arsenal team. A top 4 team, sure. Not a title challenger. Last season seems to have been a fluke.
It’s the manager.
Started the season tinkering with a successful team.
Benching GABRIEL and breaking up his partnership with Saliba, playing Partey at right back and breaking him.

Then leaving on a clearly hobbled Timber and now overplaying Saka and Rice who never used to get hurt with West Ham (same for Partey at Athletico) is now a hospital case …

When you add Martinelli and Tross to the injury list it’s just too much to overcome.
And this obsession of his with Nketiah has to end.

And oh please let’s no talk about Havertz
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assnal thinking dem go win league, they should thank Romero for being a joke
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:36 pm
Havertz is a weakling.

- 4 points behind city
- 5th position
- trossard injured
- rice injured
- saka injured

Our rival, Chelsea, lost again with their half a billion team. We know the annoying gnat on this forum that supports them. I call that a good day. Which club team do you even support? I bet you don’t have the liver to name it.
Finally, you are beginning to know your place. 14th placed Cheslea IS YOUR RIVAL! I agree and I am always bemused when I see your fellow gooners thinking City is your rival :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:40 pm assnal thinking dem go win league, they should thank Romero for being a joke
the injuries are building up! When your fanbase is filled with a certain type of character, God sends a plague to punish the club.

Timber
Martinelli
Trossard
Rice
Partey
Saka
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:39 pm
please lets do! Please! Please! Please! :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

It’s the manager.
Benching GABRIEL and breaking up his partnership with Saliba, playing Partey at right back and breaking him.

Then leaving on a clearly hobbled Timber and now overplaying Saka and Rice who never used to get hurt with West Ham (same for Partey at Athletico) is now a hospital case …

When you add Martinelli and Tross to the injury list it’s just too much to overcome.

Yeah all that stuff you mention plays a role, but I still think fundamentally this team is flaky. Maybe it is because of our exuberant style of play and the kind of players we need for that. We miss the steel that Partey and Xhaka provided. The deer-caught-in-headlights management style of Arteta doesn't help either. Finally why did he drop Ramsdale?

Wha choo looking at?!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:40 pm
Havertz is a weakling.

- 4 points behind city
- 5th position
- trossard injured
- rice injured
- saka injured

Finally, you are beginning to know your place. 14th placed Cheslea IS YOUR RIVAL! I agree and I am always bemused when I see your fellow gooners thinking City is your rival :lol: :lol:
You got it twisted. We won’t finish below 3rd this year. We are winning the league next year for sure. We overachieved last year which further increased the expectations for this season.

The goal this year is still the title, so don’t give me a lecture on having a deficit mindset.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ARSEnal fans how market :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:47 pm
It’s the manager.

Yeah all that stuff you mention plays a role, but I still think fundamentally this team is flaky. Maybe it is because of our exuberant style of play and the kind of players we need for that. We miss the steel that Partey and Xhaka provided. The deer-caught-in-headlights management style of Arteta doesn't help either. Finally why did he drop Ramsdale?
Being honest with you.
If rams was in goal we’d lose this game.
Raya had no chance on the goals.

And as much as I love DRice he’s still no TP5.
Partey when healthy is simply a gem and the best CM in the EPL. He was missed
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

packerland wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:47 pm
You got it twisted. We won’t finish below 3rd this year. We are winning the league next year for sure. We overachieved last year which further increased the expectations for this season.

The goal this year is still the title, so don’t give me a lecture on having a deficit mindset.
You got to be kidding :blink:!!! ARSEnal will be lucky to finish 6th this season. You have a resurgent Mighty Super HotSpur, Citey, Liverpool, Brighton, and Villa to contend with, and that's not including Newcastle and Manure. As for next year, you might not even get into European position.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:54 pm

You got to be kidding :blink:!!! ARSEnal will be lucky to finish 6th this season. You have a resurgent Mighty Super HotSpur, Citey, Liverpool, Brighton, and Villa to contend with, and that's not including Newcastle and Manure. As for next year, you might not even get into European position.
Pipe down son.
You started well under Mou, Wolves ex coach and psycho Conte … we all know how that ended.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:40 pm
Havertz is a weakling.

- 4 points behind city
- 5th position
- trossard injured
- rice injured
- saka injured

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you are all over the place because deep down, you know the truth.