The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:50 am
Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:34 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:37 pm these assanal fans are so strange, all of them don lose hope pick race.. hang in there, una go beat pool for FA cup😁
Some off us tire because DD and Scorpio keep making the thread about , dogs, *kindpeople* and Ashewos :(

Its very tiring to read through the long thread and find 2/3rds not making mention of anything football.

I personally begged them last year to move their grandstanding and blokous measurement to face me i face you dem no gree . E good sha make dem carry go dem don win.
OK. My bad. I was having too much fun whipping that scabies infested dog. I will ignore him, err it :laugh: from now on.
Sureeeeee! you are not running anywhere! this coward wants an easy way out to escape??!! Not happening! come here! lying coward! I told you that when you were celebrating the league in November, to wait until December 30th and I will deal with you! While some of us are strategic, look at the schedule and do permutations on potential results, others like you, who have zero sense and know nothing about strategy just shoot your mouth! :rotf:

When I told you that Arsenal will not win the league last year, you thought i was doing that just because? Dude, unlike you, I looked at the schedule and did my permutations, predicting results with patterns of both teams - Arsenal and City, in order to reach my result.

Yesterday, i asked you, do you want me to tell you where Arsenal will be on January 31, 2024? :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dey there! coward, you better come out and collect your beating. See e face like expired ogbono soup. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:44 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
can you answer the question, I myself wan know assanal position on 01/31/2024
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:57 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:44 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
can you answer the question, I myself wan know assanal position on 01/31/2024
The man is a coward, thats the problem. He ran out naked to the streets, twerking in November when he thought they would win the league :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: But I cautioned him like a good man cautions a bad child. I took him aside and told him that what I did to him last season, I would do to him again. And he kept twerking. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Here we are! 4th position on Dec 30th :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio AfricanAnus, the coward, come out of your hole immediately! come out! You don run like coward abi?! Waiting, and hoping that Arsenal wins your next game so that can flush you out? You aint getting off easy! come and post the league table make we see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Good morning L'Arse supporters. :lol: :lol: Except from the coward who is hiding, using Siddonlook as shield! :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assnal CE fans are really vexing me, i do not like how yall just pick race once wahala land. You've been winning , just small defeat una don become like SPurs fans..come outside and stand una ground. Why has Arteta over played Saka? How come all assanal attacks are via the wings, switch to Saka's strong foot and cross to the far post, this is so predictable. Una spend plenty money oo and not winning the league is a massive failure. This nah una time oo, because once the real pride of London gets their acts together, una no go smell am againoo
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

They are cowards! Tottenham will soon push them out of top 4 and dem don run go hide! :lol:

And of course, you have the biggest coward, Skimpy, who celebrated league title in November :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

I see I hurt someone here reaaaally bad! :laugh: He is seeing Scipio everywia. :mrgreen: Anyway Arsenal fans, what are our chances of getting Ivan Toney this transfer window?

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tierny after hearing that Arsenal wants to recall him . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Who wants to return to that haven of losers and chokers!??? :woot:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:24 pm I see I hurt someone here reaaaally bad! :laugh: He is seeing Scipio everywia. :mrgreen: Anyway Arsenal fans, what are our chances of getting Ivan Toney this transfer window?
I don flush am out again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: predictable like a sick rat. Just put poison inside the hole and it will flush out! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please can you post the league table? eh? eh? Skimpy?! please! lets see the league table :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

P.s - Skimpy, beg me and I'll tell you where Arsenal will be on january 31. :woot:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:37 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thanks for sharing bro

I loved the point he made about the shocking comparison between Rodri and Declan Rice. One of them led his team to wi 6 trophies last year, while the other one was fighting relegation, came to the CL, "held the CL ball like a new born baby" because he couldn't believe his eyes that he was playing CL football :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then the worthless Saka who has 3 away goals in 2023!! can you believe that??!! and they have the guts to compare him to Salah??!! :rotf: :rotf: :lol:
Last edited by danfo driver on Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This club is truly filled with cowards and cry babies! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kaiiI! shameless club with one shameless fan :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kaii! i am enjoying the video!! they are dropping facts!!

- Jarrod Bowen is better than Saka - FACT
- 77 players in the league have more goals than Martinelli - FACT
- Connor Gallagher has moe EPL assists than Martin Odegaard -- FACT

:scared: :scared: :woot: :woot: :woot: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This arsenal fan wikid o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he said"

" the level is too low! let Kai harvetz do anything, doesnt matter how routine, arsenal fans will start shaking their bum" :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal fans all live in a bubble, some even claimed Saka is better than Vini JR
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:22 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:37 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thanks for sharing bro

I loved the point he made about the shocking comparison between Rodri and Declan Rice. One of them led his team to wi 6 trophies last year, while the other one was fighting relegation, came to the CL, "held the CL ball like a new born baby" because he couldn't believe his eyes that he was playing CL football :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then the worthless Saka who has 3 away goals in 2023!! can you believe that??!! and they have the guts to compare him to Salah??!! :rotf: :rotf: :lol:
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:30 pm Good morning L'Arse supporters. :lol: :lol: Except from the coward who is hiding, using Siddonlook as shield! :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:46 am This arsenal fan wikid o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he said"

" the level is too low! let Kai harvetz do anything, doesnt matter how routine, arsenal fans will start shaking their bum" :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Truth Up Bende is not doing too well thats why this Arsenal thing dey pain me - when Arsenal was laying eggs last season Bendel Insurance was doing great and I was ok .. Now two of dem come dey fall my hand :(
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

hmmm nah wah oo, assanal signed a rapper
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:50 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:30 pm Good morning L'Arse supporters. :lol: :lol: Except from the coward who is hiding, using Siddonlook as shield! :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are encouraging the dog to come hia and defecate on awa forum? :woot: OK. My promise is hereby null and void! :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:27 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:24 pm I see I hurt someone here reaaaally bad! :laugh: He is seeing Scipio everywia. :mrgreen: Anyway Arsenal fans, what are our chances of getting Ivan Toney this transfer window?
I don flush my stinking intestines. I am sick from eating all dat 404! Just put poison inside me to end it all!

But first let me put on some skimpy underwear and climb on top of the table!
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!