Nwabili's Injury . . .

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwabili's Injury . . .

Post by Odas »

Synopsis wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:15 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:01 pm If Nwabali is not available, we have a capable goalkeeper in Uzoho. He has made mistakes in the past, but we have also won many games with him as the goalkeeper. If we play the way we've been playing we will beat Angola.

We have a bunch of fear mongering angry old men here. This is the worst football fans site on the internet.
Synopsis wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:54 pm Can we not use Uzoho? How’s that other keeper?
When was Uzoho’s last clean sheet with Nigeria?
Abeg no mind 1Naija, jor. E be like say he no no wetin he dey tok
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

If you told me 3 weeks ago that the sight of Nwabili training would make my day, I would have advised you to take it easy on the puff.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bros, hopefully, Nwabali will be fit for the game. If he isn't, it's Uzoho that will keep for us with his "unclean" sheets.
Odas wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:24 pm
Synopsis wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:15 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:01 pm If Nwabali is not available, we have a capable goalkeeper in Uzoho. He has made mistakes in the past, but we have also won many games with him as the goalkeeper. If we play the way we've been playing we will beat Angola.

We have a bunch of fear mongering angry old men here. This is the worst football fans site on the internet.
Synopsis wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:54 pm Can we not use Uzoho? How’s that other keeper?
When was Uzoho’s last clean sheet with Nigeria?
Abeg no mind 1Naija, jor. E be like say he no no wetin he dey tok
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:14 pm
deanotito wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:12 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:18 pm Stanley, is currently 50-50 for the game vs Angola, if not Uzoho will start. We just have to get behind him
Stanley ain’t 50-50. Don’t believe the hype. He’s not playing.
learn to research ,
This is not “research”. Nwabali is not playing
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

deanotito wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:22 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:14 pm
deanotito wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:12 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:18 pm Stanley, is currently 50-50 for the game vs Angola, if not Uzoho will start. We just have to get behind him
Stanley ain’t 50-50. Don’t believe the hype. He’s not playing.
learn to research ,
This is not “research”. Nwabali is not playing
ok :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Own Goal with a grain of salt:
https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/01/31/h ... n-nwabali/
"What You saw in the viral video was a fitness test not a full training. Our decision will be made upon analysis of his condition after today's test"
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:09 pm
Great to see Nwabali in training. Lets hope he is fully fit by Friday. Sorry, but Francis Uzoho is not it at all.
You can control your choice, but not necessarily the consequences
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why is he using unnecessary big words like disquiet? Or he refering to the noise from airheads here?
Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:28 pm
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:32 pm Why is he using unnecessary big words like disquiet? Or he refering to the noise from airheads here?
He is highly educated. It’s not even a “big word” for those that went beyond SSS3. :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:32 pm Why is he using unnecessary big words like disquiet? Or he refering to the noise from airheads here?
Disquiet means to worry or show anxiety. Maybe he should’ve used simpler words like ,thanks to those wey shake for my injury. It’s easier for flossers to comprehend.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You forgot the unnecessary part...
Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:34 pm
He is highly educated. It’s not even a “big word” for those that went beyond SSS3. :taunt:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Nwabali receives green light to face Angola; Troost-Ekong

Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali is available for selection for the Super Eagles on Friday evening when they take on Angola in one of the quarterfinal games of the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations.

It looked like the Chippa United glovesman would miss Friday's clash at the Felix Houphouet Boigny Stadium, Abidjan after he was stretchered off the pitch in the second half of Nigeria's 2-0 win over the Indomitable Lions last weekend.

The ligament injury suffered by Nwabali is not as bad as first feared and the national team medics have given him the green light to appear in his fifth consecutive match at the Africa Cup of Nations.

The signs were there that he had not suffered a significant injury as he joined his teammates in training at the Ecole Nationale de la Police on Tuesday, January 30.

As for William Troost-Ekong, national team medics have also given the PAOK central defender a clean bill of health, paving the way for his potential inclusion in the starting lineup against the Palancas Negras.

Some sensational reports had earlier claimed that the central defender was doubtful for the game against Angola - something which was dismissed in its entirety by this website.

Super Eagles manager Jose Peseiro will observe his players one more time on Thursday before making a final decision on the eleven players to start the quarterfinal match against Angola.

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=50309
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Nwabali and Capito Ekong are both fit for Angola, training sessions were good.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:42 am Nwabali and Capito Ekong are both fit for Angola, training sessions were good.
Nothing confirmed yet.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:34 pm
...been a long time we've seen/heard a coherent Nigerian football player, so the word or sentencing raises eyebrow :shock: