Big ups to Terem Moffi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Big ups to Terem Moffi

Post by 1naija »

The most important thing he did in the game was not scoring the penalty but running to meet Aina to console him after the miss. I noticed a few selfish people here making disparaging comments against Aina because he missed the penalty, forgetting we wouldn't have been in the semi-final without Aina. Moffi's act is exactly what Aina needed, not the nonsense comments by some here.

So Kudos to Moffi.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Big ups to Terem Moffi

Post by ANC »

so thats why u opened a thread.
Snow storm in Houston is not over yet?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

ANC wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:08 am so thats why u opened a thread.
:rotf:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

That's exactly why.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:17 am That's exactly why.
I told Kongi that you are not jobless. :thumb:
That once the snow melts you will get back on the road..Ubering.
Last edited by ANC on Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:56 am The most important thing he did in the game was not scoring the penalty but running to meet Aina to console him after the miss. I noticed a few selfish people here making disparaging comments against Aina because he missed the penalty,forgetting we wouldn't have been in the semi-final without Aina. Moffi's act is exactly what Aina needed, not the nonsense comments by some here.

So Kudos to Moffi.
Abeg which mumu was that?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:56 am The most important thing he did in the game was not scoring the penalty but running to meet Aina to console him after the miss. I noticed a few selfish people here making disparaging comments against Aina because he missed the penalty, forgetting we wouldn't have been in the semi-final without Aina. Moffi's act is exactly what Aina needed, not the nonsense comments by some here.

So Kudos to Moffi.
Onku, we know you have 24/7 - 365 vacation.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

metalalloy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:53 am
1naija wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:56 am The most important thing he did in the game was not scoring the penalty but running to meet Aina to console him after the miss. I noticed a few selfish people here making disparaging comments against Aina because he missed the penalty,forgetting we wouldn't have been in the semi-final without Aina. Moffi's act is exactly what Aina needed, not the nonsense comments by some here.

So Kudos to Moffi.
You dont have to look far. 1Naija that is the mumu. This clown has always supported the invitation of bums to the SEs while excluding and insulting quality ballers like Ola Aina. Do you know its because of John Noble his client that Stanly Nwabali was left out of the 2022 AFCON??
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Is T. Moffi ijaw man? you all know why I ask....ha ha haaaaaa
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why do you ask? To make a fool of yourself?
Agbako wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:23 am Is T. Moffi ijaw man? you all know why I ask....ha ha haaaaaa
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, I know e dey pain you say Nwabali don seal the fate of baskets in the National team. Let them stay in Gaza and be leaking goals abeg, we got AFCON and WC to win.
bret- hart wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:02 am
metalalloy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:53 am

So Kudos to Moffi.
You dont have to look far. 1Naija that is the mumu. This clown has always supported the invitation of bums to the SEs while excluding and insulting quality ballers like Ola Aina. Do you know its because of John Noble his client that Stanly Nwabali was left out of the 2022 AFCON??
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:34 am Why do you ask? To make a fool of yourself?
Agbako wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:23 am Is T. Moffi ijaw man? you all know why I ask....ha ha haaaaaa

Na wa o
How did ethnicity enter this light hearted discussion
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Excellent baller who provoked the free kick
Gboye7777
Egg
Egg

Post by Gboye7777 »

1naija wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:56 am The most important thing he did in the game was not scoring the penalty but running to meet Aina to console him after the miss. I noticed a few selfish people here making disparaging comments against Aina because he missed the penalty, forgetting we wouldn't have been in the semi-final without Aina. Moffi's act is exactly what Aina needed, not the nonsense comments by some here.

So Kudos to Moffi.
I agree. It is when you are down that you know your friends. That support will not be forgotten.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Moffi had a fantastic cameo and set the tone for the shootout with his confident first penalty. I think he should have had more minutes
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

camex wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:51 am Excellent baller who provoked the free kick
Just loved his calmness and confidence as he waited to take his shoot....He dispatched with aplomb..
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Mr Shows wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:52 pm
camex wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:51 am Excellent baller who provoked the free kick
Just loved his calmness and confidence as he waited to take his shoot....He dispatched with aplomb..
They knew for a fact that Williams was going to dive either left or right for the first PK. It was middle or nothing for Moffi. Then come Omeruo, who slowed down just in case Williams dives again but he didn’t, so Omeruo was left to either roll the ball left or right. After that, Williams was confused and Nigeria has won the mental game. You can tell this team studies their opponent.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...what irked me was why he did not control the ball with his right foot to keep away from the defender as he rumbles down. Keeping/controlling with his left allowed the defender to tackle him.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

packerland wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:07 pm
They knew for a fact that Williams was going to dive either left or right for the first PK. It was middle or nothing for Moffi. Then come Omeruo, who slowed down just in case Williams dives again but he didn’t, so Omeruo was left to either roll the ball left or right. After that, Williams was confused and Nigeria has won the mental game. You can tell this team studies their opponent.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”