Wepting in Faro?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

geminikoat
Egg
Egg
Wepting in Faro?

Post by geminikoat »

Since this is a new diction coined by the CE brains I feel it's appropriate we re-introduce it to the new forum. So is any one wepting right now in Faro since Chukwu has banned the use off all electronic devices including cell phone. Is this an attempt on Chukwu's part to cover up his lack of computer skills :D :D .
Pavement the wepting chaiman, any wepting reports? For all I know, there will be a lot of wepting after this ANC. In the spirit of the holiday season, I wish nothing but immense joy and happiness for all CE members and their families. Amen
...but with God all things are possible...
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Geminikoat:

I am wepting because of you. First, you call me Pavement. Then you say I am the wepting chairman.

The term "wept" was not coined by myself. Can the real founder of "wept" please stand up. Otherwise I will remain wepting forever.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Oruma was wepting because chukwu did not invite him
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg
Re: Wepting in Faro?

Post by Dog Bruno »

geminikoat wrote:Since this is a new diction coined by the CE brains I feel it's appropriate we re-introduce it to the new forum. So is any one wepting right now in Faro since Chukwu has banned the use off all electronic devices including cell phone. Is this an attempt on Chukwu's part to cover up his lack of computer skills :D :D .
Pavement the wepting chaiman, any wepting reports? For all I know, there will be a lot of wepting after this ANC. In the spirit of the holiday season, I wish nothing but immense joy and happiness for all CE members and their families. Amen

Guess we are all scoping this new home out, well here's my testing, testing, testing, testing....Post #1
You are Your Own Dog
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Good Lawd, anyone seeN the elephant hunter Bigshawn? The guy just they shoot high calibre bullet everytime he shows hIs face on this site. I'm going to report him to WWF.

With him around, there's a chance forumite might go the same way as the wolly mammot and the Dodo's- EXTINCT :( :( :( :(
ayohoff
Egg
Egg

Post by ayohoff »

I want to see what he is going to do different.
great goal!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The originator of this phrase is the one and only General Trouser :mrgreen: . Bobo has not showed his face here yet.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Don't worry, he will soon be here - lets just hope he doesn't chang his name
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Its a Goal, He has lande and has issued a post - viewtopic.php?p=942#942
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

My brodas I don come oh. Nah true say when Oruma no see im name on the list, he shed many wepts. We shall see if Oruma will get a call.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Come guys, you know persin don dey this forum now, 2 years don pass like play like play.

Na wa
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Oruma is a man in the form of his life.His name should have been on that list.But then, most things are not done on merit in Nigeria.Imagine clubless Garuba Lawal on the list!! :cry: :cry: :cry: .In fact, i'm wepting :lol: :lol: :lol:

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Today, a report on the website has shown that all the Warri region is wepting for Oruma. Here is the link.

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/stories/? ... _Oruma.php
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Today, a report on the website has shown that all the Warri region is wepting for Oruma. Here is the link.

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/stories/? ... _Oruma.php
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

I guess all this wepting has officially made us wepters.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Paveman: Sorry for mis-spelling ya name. It's nice that all the brodas on this forum have recognized the importance of wepting on this forum. By the way, how many wepts did Oruma shed? I am sure he's gonna shed more wepts soon. Is Chukwu Ndukwe wepting too.
Can someone other than Ayo Akinfe keep us updated on the amount of wepting going on in camp?:D :D :D :D
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

:D na wah for una and una wepting!!!!Una don crase finish :lol: :lol: :lol:
The cybereagle aka GIGA4life
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
sleaky21
Egg
Egg

Post by sleaky21 »

I wept for Oruma not because he wepted but because I know he is a good player, and he deserved to be wepted.

Holla! :cry:
If you have tears prepare to shed them now.
Holla!
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

sleaky21 wrote:I wept for Oruma not because he wepted but because I know he is a good player, and he deserved to be wepted.

Holla! :cry:

True that! Ikedia just finalized his wepting as CCC entended a wept-free letter of invite to him. His Xmas is also wept free. :D :D
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wepting in Faro?

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

:bump: :bump:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).