I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOOOOOO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kongi the emir
I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOOOOOO

Post by kongi the emir »

Dis one na mother of all shaking.everyhere i turn na Tunisia i dey see. Guys i no go lie but i no get good feeling about this one. Lemerre fit born EGU and im go get plan for am tomorrow. Im don win WC,Uefa and anc bifor while na only 9 games pere egu don coach as head coach.Men na SE gi kill persin. Even worse na saturday so i no get excuse for missing game. No work, No gbeyen(least not tommorrow), no smoke, nattin at all. Man must face in fears squarely.
Last edited by kongi the emir on Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No shakins!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOOOOOO

Post by bamenda boy »

kongi the emir wrote:Dis one na mother of all shaking.everyhere i turn na Tunisia i dey see. Guys i no go but i no get good feeling about this one. Lemerre fit born EGU and im go get plan for am tomorrow. Im don win WC,Uefa and anc bifor while na only 9 games pere egu don coach as head coach.Men na SE gi kill persin. Even worse na saturday so i no get excuse for missing game. No work, No gbeyen(least not tommorrow), no smoke, nattin at all. Man must face in fears squarely.
You just made Ayo's day with this post. Just buy a grean, red, and yellow flag with a yellow star in the middle. I think it will warm you up very well, if you are still shivering.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
luke1867
Egg
Egg

Post by luke1867 »

kongi the emir wrote:Dis one na mother of all shaking.everyhere i turn na Tunisia i dey see. Guys i no go but i no get good feeling about this one. Lemerre fit born EGU and im go get plan for am tomorrow. Im don win WC,Uefa and anc bifor while na only 9 games pere egu don coach as head coach.Men na SE gi kill persin. Even worse na saturday so i no get excuse for missing game. No work, No gbeyen(least not tommorrow), no smoke, nattin at all. Man must face in fears squarely.
And here it comes again.....the ritual of panic before and during Naija games.... :? :?
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Tunisia got hit for 4 at Sportscity in CAN 2000 and even when they were supposed to be at their best 2 years ago, they needed penalties to knock us out. I am going to sleep tonight and snore. Tunisia will not win tomorrow. Nothing in their game suggests it. When Martins tests their defence tomorrow, they will hear wen!
You can control your choice, but not necessarily the consequences
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Kongi I knew you would shake on our way to the Semi-final.... :lol: :lol:

Relax all will be well....
To God be the glory
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

kongi the emir wrote:Dis one na mother of all shaking.everyhere i turn na Tunisia i dey see. Guys i no go lie but i no get good feeling about this one. Lemerre fit born EGU and im go get plan for am tomorrow. Im don win WC,Uefa and anc bifor while na only 9 games pere egu don coach as head coach.Men na SE gi kill persin. Even worse na saturday so i no get excuse for missing game. No work, No gbeyen(least not tommorrow), no smoke, nattin at all. Man must face in fears squarely.
:lol:
kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

Goldleaf wrote:Tunisia got hit for 4 at Sportscity in CAN 2000 and even when they were supposed to be at their best 2 years ago, they needed penalties to knock us out. I am going to sleep tonight and snore. Tunisia will not win tomorrow. Nothing in their game suggests it. When Martins tests their defence tomorrow, they will hear wen!

Me i no fit sleep until after game. :lol: :lol:
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

@this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

How come you never shake bifor Ghana game? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

tfco wrote:How come you never shake bifor Ghana game? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cos i always end up sh!ting after ghana games :lol: :lol:
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

tfco wrote:How come you never shake bifor Ghana game? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
because Ghana be their wife.
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
luke1867
Egg
Egg

Post by luke1867 »

kongi the emir wrote:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Classic!
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

luke1867 wrote:
kongi the emir wrote:

Tfco you entered that one solidly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shakey shakey Alao, do you ever stop shaking? :lol: 8-)
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
sarkin doya
Egg
Egg

Post by sarkin doya »

It was in the QF of the last ACN that Nigeria met a defending
champion and sent them home in a tense match.

This time round, we meet another defending champion
in the QF. Lets hope that tradition repeats itself.

Tunisia will not be easy but as long as the SE work
hard there is a good chance .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

CMS wrote:
luke1867 wrote:
kongi the emir wrote:

Tfco you entered that one solidly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shakey shakey Alao, do you ever stop shaking? :lol: 8-)
Abi o!!! Abeg if na Parkinsons, go see ya doctor quick quick! :twisted:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Kongi...o! Una don come with your periodic shaking syndrome. Maybe you need to get yer head, heart and "balls" examined!! :) :) :) :) :)
Last edited by eru.bugzy on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Why do you always shake before every game? You no get heart at all....Hope you will not "shake yourself to death" :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Toxicarrow on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kongi the emir wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Black Stars dey give yu that much belly ache??

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

bamendaboy wrote:
You just made Ayo's day with this post. Just buy a grean, red, and yellow flag with a yellow star in the middle. I think it will warm you up very well, if you are still shivering.
..do toilet papers come in those combined colors too? :evil:
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kongi the emir wrote:Dis one na mother of all shaking.everyhere i turn na Tunisia i dey see. Guys i no go lie but i no get good feeling about this one. Lemerre fit born EGU and im go get plan for am tomorrow. Im don win WC,Uefa and anc bifor while na only 9 games pere egu don coach as head coach.Men na SE gi kill persin. Even worse na saturday so i no get excuse for missing game. No work, No gbeyen(least not tommorrow), no smoke, nattin at all. Man must face in fears squarely.

go and take panadol.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

tfco wrote:
kongi the emir wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Black Stars dey give yu that much belly ache??
..I think U and ya afata needs to relocate to New Trafford..U're getting slapped silly wiff yabbis for dis one.. :P
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

kongi the emir wrote:

Diarrheal, diarrheic....Ghana Yuk.
You are Your Own Dog